PDA

View Full Version : International AIDS Awareness Day

MagicNakor
12-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Today is. So....be aware. There are over 40 million people living with HIV and AIDS, and they deserve support.

(Apologies for the cheesy message. ;))

:shuriken:

j2k4
12-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Today is. So....be aware. There are over 40 million people living with HIV and AIDS, and they deserve support.

They have mine.

I am resisting mightily the urge to politicize.

Busyman
12-01-2005, 11:15 PM

Half of that is in sub-Saharan Africa.

Busyman
12-01-2005, 11:17 PM

They have mine.

I am resisting mightily the urge to politicize.
Go for it. It'd stand out more than the 20 posts of sympathy that are imminent and actually be good for an actual discussion.

maebach
12-02-2005, 12:18 AM

Is that a fact or guess?

Busyman
12-02-2005, 12:18 AM

Is that a fact or guess?
Fact

MagicNakor
12-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Also 57% of the cases in Sub-Saharan Africa are women. It's not just a gay man's disease, though popularly regarded as such in more developed nations.

Virtualbody1234
12-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Be aware that safe sex is the best defense.

Busyman
12-02-2005, 01:11 PM
:O

Actually the best defense is to not fuck.

If I lived in Africa, I'd be jerking off exclusively and only fuck if on vacation elsewhere.:(

By the way there's was a decent movie about this on HBO last night called Yesterday.

Check it out.;)

j2k4
12-02-2005, 09:31 PM
If I lived in Africa, I'd be jerking off exclusively and only fuck if on vacation elsewhere.:(

Maybe we can get the natives to adopt your policy.

Arthur00
12-02-2005, 09:42 PM
that why you people should use condom unless you damn sure that your partner doesnt have AIDS.

Busyman
12-03-2005, 12:55 AM

You mean the "Exclusive jerk off vacation fuck" policy.

Yeah that's a decent one.

I'll be posting something quite nasty soon in the lounge.

It's some rather funny (but real) info that will corrupt the youth....as if they aren't already. :devil:

Busyman
12-03-2005, 01:01 AM
that why you people should use condom unless you damn sure that your partner doesnt have AIDS.
:dry:

Why?

Using condoms takes away all the feelin' man. I mean if she looks good and isn't coughing a whole lot she should be ok to squirt in.

Now is there anymore new information that you have for us?:1eye:

:P but

:dry:

j2k4
12-03-2005, 02:08 AM

Indeed.

Where do you suppose these natives holiday?

Wherever they can get to on foot?:huh:

Busyman
12-03-2005, 02:27 AM

Indeed.

Where do you suppose these natives holiday?

Wherever they can get to on foot?:huh:
:unsure: ?They go from sub- Saharan Africa to Saharan Africa?:unsure:

2. If devoid of vacation defer to exclusive jerking off, CaptainObviously.:ermm:

Another thing some of the people are believing dumbass leaders that are saying that if secks a virgin it'll get rid of their disease.

Fucking stupid.

There are young girls catching The Monkey from diseased sheepish grown men and are helping to spread an epidemic.

Low education and poverty = stupidity and ignorance sometimes.:ermm:

GepperRankins
12-03-2005, 02:53 AM

By the way there's was a decent movie about this on HBO last night called Yesterday.

Check it out.;)
that kind of ignorance is reason AIDS is so rife in africa.

there are missionaries going round telling people condoms don't work or are immoral and abstinance is the only choice. sex is one of our species most basic instincts.

Formula1
12-03-2005, 05:37 AM

Check it out.;)
that kind of ignorance is reason AIDS is so rife in africa.

there are missionaries going round telling people condoms don't work or are immoral and abstinance is the only choice. sex is one of our species most basic instincts.

Yeah , i agree. Teaching abstinence really isnt the most effective way to teach someone (especially young male) to prevent contracting std. Again if a male saw a 'hot' woman (Carmen Electra e.g. :naughty: ) willing to fuck him, chances are he would.
Also people can get aids from blood infections. In Africa, chances are that many of the countries' hospitals there use dirty/infected needles.

Busyman
12-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah , i agree. Teaching abstinence really isnt the most effective way to teach someone (especially young male) to prevent contracting std. Again if a male saw a 'hot' woman (Carmen Electra e.g. :naughty: ) willing to fuck him, chances are he would.
Also people can get aids from blood infections. In Africa, chances are that many of the countries' hospitals there use dirty/infected needles.
Who said anything about most effective?:huh:

If I put you in room with 5 women with AIDS, any of them willing to fuck you, are you going to fuck them? Should you?

That's how it is in Africa now. Would you lay your dick (covered in a bag) in bowl of water that you know will kill you?

Condom breaks and YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!!!

What works in your neck of the woods may not work over their neck of the woods.

If I was there, I wouldn't fuck the most beautiful African woman...with a condom unless I knew she was STD free.

Keep in mind I'm not one of those neocon abstinence preachers.

I think many folks ideals about "teaching condom use is the only right way" is getting in the way of the size of the epidemic in Africa.

To put it into perspective, I think every sub-Saharan African should be tested for HIV. It is amounting to a leper colony and many are still preaching condom use as the only option when and if you break it down, a person is electing to fuck a leper. Leper may sound harsh but the disease, even in other countries, is gaining, not losing ground.

If something drastic and radical isn't done Africa will be wiped out.

Stop fucking until tested seems best for them...

Condom use is already taught over there ya know.

I think a conspiracy theory (besides the one boneheaded Mbeki of S. Africa has) needs to be put in place. To unite you have unite against(or for) something. Race is a good card to play.

Maybe tell them that white people want them to fuck themselves to death so they can move in and take their land. Rid Africa of black people.....that's it's down to. Whether white people made the virus or the disease mutated from SIV in monkeys (even with help), it matters none.

If they know what the problem is.....

It is suicidal genocide.

GepperRankins
12-03-2005, 12:51 PM
busy, do you seriously think abstinance is a more realistic way of slowing aids than condoms? :huh:

Formula1
12-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Alright my example sucked. But what i'm trying to say is that most people, in the U.S. for example, don't wait until marriage to have sex, so abstinence really isnt the most effective way. I think it was only ten percent who waited till marriage, mostly females?.. I wonder how the figures/stats are in the UK..

edit: Byt the way, about 45 million Americans, age 12 and older have genital herpes. According to http://www.4woman.gov/faq/stdherpe.htm#2

So umm yeah, AIDs isnt the only std to worry about..

Busyman
12-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Alright my example sucked. But what i'm trying to say is that most people, in the U.S. for example, don't wait until marriage to have sex, so abstinence really isnt the most effective way. I think it was only ten percent who waited till marriage, mostly females?.. I wonder how the figures/stats are in the UK..

edit: Byt the way, about 45 million Americans, age 12 and older have genital herpes. According to http://www.4woman.gov/faq/stdherpe.htm#2

Dude, for them it is.

We aren't talking about America or the UK. It's Africa ffs.

Africa 20 million. Rest of the world 20 million. Do you understand now?

Imagine going outside and everyone has The Monkey. That's the way you should think of it.

Also I didn't say shit about waiting till marriage. I'm talking waiting 'till tested if then.

They have epidemic. Look it up. It ain't some shit they may or may not get if you fuck. They WILL get it.

Drastic measures need to be set forth. People must think differently.

Formula1
12-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Ok i see your point. But it should also be noted that they also have a higher chance of contracting this disease by injection/blood transfusions from hospitals. Majority of the hospitals there are probably too poor to afford clean/un used needles. So my main point is , although "telling them not fuck", is a way to reduce chances , there are many other ways this disease can be passed...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/a/ae/R402a1t1.gif

GepperRankins
12-03-2005, 08:39 PM

Dude, for them it is.

We aren't talking about America or the UK. It's Africa ffs.

Africa 20 million. Rest of the world 20 million. Do you understand now?

Imagine going outside and everyone has The Monkey. That's the way you should think of it.

Also I didn't say shit about waiting till marriage. I'm talking waiting 'till tested if then.

They have epidemic. Look it up. It ain't some shit they may or may not get if you fuck. They WILL get it.

Drastic measures need to be set forth. People must think differently.
an entire continent isn't gonna stop having sex. it just won't happen

Virtualbody1234
12-04-2005, 04:40 AM
Abstinence before getting tested is a form of safe sex.

Any form of safe sex (not just condoms) is what I was talking about.

The problem is that to educate and to test people is just too expensive in those poor countries.