PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper Cell. it rawks.

Mr. Mulder
12-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Showtime’s new drama unveils the war on terrorism to reveal a riveting and unfiltered view. ‘Sleeper Cell’ stars Michael Ealy as an African-American undercover F.B.I. agent who is seduced into joining an Islamic sleeper terrorist cell in the United States by the cell’s ruthless leader played by Oded Fehr.

Linkage (http://www.tv.com/sleeper-cell/show/28827/summary.html?q=sleeper+cell)

as the title suggests, it rawks.

The pilot (screener i think?) is on Filesoup, take a look, it would be hard to be disappointed.

DorisInsinuate
12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
as the title suggests, it rawks.
I try not to judge television programmes by their titles :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
12-05-2005, 05:19 PM
o rly? :unsure:

Showtime has a unique viewing schedule planned for ‘Sleeper Cell’ designed to offer viewer flexibility and enrich the viewing experience by offering programming blocks.

The first 8 episodes will air Sunday – Wednesday in the 10:00PM – 11:00 PM time slot.
Encore airings of the same episode will repeat Sunday – Wednesday at 11:00PM – 12:00AM.
Thursday and Friday from 8:00PM – 10:00PM encore telecasts will air in two-hour, back-to-back blocks.
Saturday, December 10 and Saturday December 17 a four-part ‘Sleeper Cell Mini-Marathon’ will air.
The season finale is set to air in a two-hour event on Sunday December 18 from 8:00PM – 10:00PM with an encore telecast immediately following.

:01:

manker
12-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Mulder is never wrong about tele stuff :01:

Cheers, beaut. I'll be taking a look.

{I}{K}{E}
12-08-2005, 03:56 PM
why is there no HDTV release of the 4th episode?

Mr. Mulder
12-08-2005, 05:04 PM
There's one on Torrentspy, Sleeper.Cell.S01E04.DSR.XViD-SWiNE -> watched it already so I can tell you it's not fake :01:

Cheese
12-08-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm not going to watch it.

Well, until all the episodes are available.:shifty:

Busyman
12-08-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm not going to watch it.

Well, until all the episodes are available.:shifty:

I was thinking of saving my space on my *TIVO* until at least Saturday when they show all four eps from that week.

However, I ain't watching Nip/Tuck yet so I chip away at SC now.

{I}{K}{E}
12-08-2005, 09:09 PM
There's one on Torrentspy, Sleeper.Cell.S01E04.DSR.XViD-SWiNE -> watched it already so I can tell you it's not fake :01:

thats not a HDTV release ;)

DrBeerMan
12-09-2005, 05:01 AM
Sleeper.Cell.S01E04.HR.HDTV.AC3.5.1.XviD-BamHD
available on TT

Mr. Mulder
12-09-2005, 09:11 AM

thats not a HDTV release ;)

:blushing:

{I}{K}{E}
12-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Sleeper.Cell.S01E04.HDTV.XviD-BamHD
Sleeper.Cell.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-BamHD

:D

Is this a 10 episode 'mini' serie?

Busyman
12-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Sleeper.Cell.S01E04.HDTV.XviD-BamHD
Sleeper.Cell.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-BamHD

Is this a 10 episode 'mini' serie?
:huh:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1200165&postcount=105

{I}{K}{E}
12-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Sleeper.Cell.S01E06.HDTV.XviD-LOKi

Mr. Mulder
12-13-2005, 05:10 PM
just watched it, brilliant!

cept for that one bit :cry:

Mr. Mulder
12-14-2005, 03:02 PM
thought 07 was meant to air last night? can't see a torrent for it, lyke? :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
12-14-2005, 04:24 PM
thought 07 was meant to air last night? can't see a torrent for it, lyke? :unsure:
Sleeper.Cell.S01E07.HDTV.XviD-BamHD

Mr. Mulder
12-14-2005, 04:39 PM
thnx ike, can't seem to find it on torrentspy or filesoup, any chance of sending a linkylink? :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
12-14-2005, 05:22 PM
thnx ike, can't seem to find it on torrentspy or filesoup, any chance of sending a linkylink? :unsure:

its on FL and usenet (a.b.tv)

Mr. Mulder
12-14-2005, 05:33 PM
stoopid usenet :dabs:

Mr. Mulder
12-14-2005, 08:35 PM
n/m, Torrentspys got it now :01:

{I}{K}{E}
12-19-2005, 02:09 PM
sleeper.cell.109.10.hdtv-loki :)

T0TAL-RECALL
04-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Does anyone know about Sleeper Cell... Its due to air here in UK soon but is already available on DVD.

Is it worth downloading the DVDs or should I just watch it on TV.

ApacNTS
04-06-2006, 07:31 PM
is that the show about terrorism, and how one guy is a cell that noone knows about and could strike at anytime? saw some previews for it, but never saw it air.

Busyman™
04-06-2006, 09:00 PM
It was on here a little while ago.

It was very good. If you can spare to wait, watch it on TV.:ermm:

manker
04-08-2006, 07:43 AM
I thought the series as a whole was pretty good - but the finale sucked a large amount of bawls.

Definitely download it, rather than wait 'til it airs on the telly. I've still got the whole series on HD and it's only 3 and a half gig. It won't cost you anything to download and you can watch it at your convenience.

Can't think of any reason to wait 'til it airs :dabs:

Busyman™
04-08-2006, 05:00 PM
I thought the series as a whole was pretty good - but the finale sucked a large amount of bawls.

Definitely download it, rather than wait 'til it airs on the telly. I've still got the whole series on HD and it's only 3 and a half gig. It won't cost you anything to download and you can watch it at your convenience.

Can't think of any reason to wait 'til it airs :dabs:
Yeah I only say that figuring that most folk have bigger TVs than monitors. It's just to get a better viewing experience is all.

As Cheese has said, there are many folk who either have their PC hooked to their computer or have Divx players. I did not take that into account, although from what I've seen, Divx quality can be hit and miss.

scott_pd
04-15-2006, 06:14 PM
3.5GB? Can not be that many episodes then, anybody know where the whole series can be downloaded in one big file?

{I}{K}{E}
04-15-2006, 06:17 PM
3.5GB? Can not be that many episodes then, anybody know where the whole series can be downloaded in one big file?

10 episodes (10x350mb)

chojin
04-15-2006, 07:48 PM
The link on TS is dead, points to unrealtorrents and looks like they are gone...Found a link on MiniNova but its slow going :(

{I}{K}{E}
07-14-2006, 11:26 AM
There will be a new season later this year :)

Michael Ealy of 'Sleeper Cell'LOS ANGELES -- Showtime has decided to awaken another "Sleeper Cell" later this year.

The pay-cable network has ordered a second batch of episodes for the show, which earned a Golden Globe nomination this year for best miniseries. Michael Ealy and Oded Fehr will once again star, and series creators Cyrus Voris and Ethan Reiff will also return.

"'Sleeper Cell' became an instant signature show for us and has all the hallmarks of great premium cable," Showtime Entertainment president Robert Greenblatt says. "It's relevant, fearless and unlike anything else on television."

Praised by critics for its unsettling realism, "Sleeper Cell" told the story of an FBI agent (Ealy) and practicing Muslim who went undercover to infiltrate a Los Angeles-based terrorist cell led by Fehr's character. Showtime aired the 10-hour arc as a miniseries over two weeks in December.

The finale left just enough questions open for the show to return. Production on the second "Sleeper Cell," which will run eight hours, is scheduled to begin in the summer; Showtime hasn't set a premiere date or said how it plans to air the series.

Busyman
07-14-2006, 12:05 PM
There will be a new season later this year :)

Michael Ealy of 'Sleeper Cell'LOS ANGELES -- Showtime has decided to awaken another "Sleeper Cell" later this year.

The pay-cable network has ordered a second batch of episodes for the show, which earned a Golden Globe nomination this year for best miniseries. Michael Ealy and Oded Fehr will once again star, and series creators Cyrus Voris and Ethan Reiff will also return.

"'Sleeper Cell' became an instant signature show for us and has all the hallmarks of great premium cable," Showtime Entertainment president Robert Greenblatt says. "It's relevant, fearless and unlike anything else on television."

Praised by critics for its unsettling realism, "Sleeper Cell" told the story of an FBI agent (Ealy) and practicing Muslim who went undercover to infiltrate a Los Angeles-based terrorist cell led by Fehr's character. Showtime aired the 10-hour arc as a miniseries over two weeks in December.

The finale left just enough questions open for the show to return. Production on the second "Sleeper Cell," which will run eight hours, is scheduled to begin in the summer; Showtime hasn't set a premiere date or said how it plans to air the series.
Weird I read that about 2 months ago but I can't remember where.

Probably Dark Horizons. This is a perfect instance of a good show getting renewed sans good ratings.

Not running the entire season over a 2-week period and starting it in December is good start.:dry:

24 still is a better show but this is a close second.

Btw, have you checked out Brotherhood yet. It's good.