as do threats of moderation.

as does my spelling sometimes.

What's wrong with your speeling. Has manker been on at you spd.:dry:

Yogs
12-05-2005, 08:56 PM
as do suckthreads.............:ph34r:

Spider_dude
12-05-2005, 09:34 PM
as do whinging crybabys who threaten to go away "forever" but then come back when they realise no one gives a fuck if they leave or stay. hi yogi.

Yogs
12-05-2005, 09:40 PM
as do whinging crybabys who threaten to go away "forever" but then come back when they realise no one gives a fuck if they leave or stay. hi yogi.

Haha.....:lookaroun

Hi, spidyboy!!:D

Mr JP Fugley
12-05-2005, 10:15 PM

i agree whole heartedly.

i've only been threatened once (actually threatened as opposed to "hoi, big guy cool the beans" which i have had a few times, obviousement) and CENSORED didn't even use the word moderate, said something about "taking action". the funny thing was, I couldn't think of any rule I had broken, unless "pissing someone off by disagreeing with them" is now in the rule tome.

anyway, to re-iterate your point ... as do whinging crybabys who threaten to go away "forever" but then come back when they realise no one gives a fuck if they leave or stay.

maebach
12-05-2005, 10:18 PM
it does, sometimes.

Mr JP Fugley
12-05-2005, 10:21 PM
it does, sometimes.
yeah, sometimes it blows.

Gripper
12-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Civilization rawks:01: :w00t: :01:

Mr JP Fugley
12-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Civilization rawks:01: :w00t: :01:
no it does.

Gripper
12-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Anarchy roles

Mr JP Fugley
12-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Anarchy roles
freshly baked.

Busyman
12-05-2005, 11:28 PM

Yeah I've been threatened before in an obvious "favoritism for the other guy" doohicky, banned for not being helpful, and a thread closed 'cause it's title "seemed" bad, among other things.

I prefer controlled anarchy tbh.

Let most things go unless it's apparent that a member is really trying to circumvent the rules.

Most of it is quite logical as far as running stuff here. Some people may be helpful but still lack logic.

In most cases, heavy handedness is a shit way to go.....makes you wanna start the hax sometimes....but I digress.

Agrajag
12-05-2005, 11:43 PM

Yeah I've been threatened before in an obvious "favoritism for the other guy" doohicky, banned for not being helpful, and a thread closed 'cause it's title "seemed" bad, among other things.

I prefer controlled anarchy tbh.

Let most things go unless it's apparent that a member is really trying to circumvent the rules.

Most of it is quite logical as far as running stuff here. Some people may be helpful but still lack logic.

In most cases, heavy handedness is a shit way to go.....makes you wanna start the hax sometimes....but I digress.

Dwayne,

you haven't been banned, you would know.

sArA
12-05-2005, 11:46 PM
People seem to think it is heavy handed when it applies to them...sometimes it is, sometimes not...meh..s'life...and I am stoned and tired and off to bed...g'night.

Agrajag
12-05-2005, 11:50 PM
People seem to think it is heavy handed when it applies to them...sometimes it is, sometimes not...meh..s'life...and I am stoned and tired and off to bed...g'night.
I only thought that once (of several times), when it was heavy handed, my bad.

Busyman
12-06-2005, 12:00 AM
I myself thought it was heavy handed even for others...but not all the time.

Hell I know from a little birdie (and some logs) that most of the mod team (minus a handful) hated me and here I thought I was keeping such a low profile....mind you this is some time ago.:ermm:

If I were a mod, folks on here would never generate "hate" type feelings in me.

I take it in stride...it's just the internet...it's not that important (including me).:happy:

Gripper
12-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Don't think anyone "Hates"you,you're funny and I'm sure you post with tongue firmly in cheek :)

pilfer
12-06-2005, 12:53 AM
I think censorship sucks because i'm guessing something as beautiful as this (www.getthewholething.com) -- okay as beautiful as her -- won't end up on TV. well, god bless the internet.

Busyman
12-06-2005, 02:04 AM
Don't think anyone "Hates"you,you're funny and I'm sure you post with tongue firmly in cheek :)
Most of the stuff is....some of it isn't.

However, whoever hates me, fuck 'em.

Dark Steno
12-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Means if I hate you, you will fuck me?

RealitY
12-06-2005, 07:45 AM
I think censorship sucks because i'm guessing something as beautiful as this (www.getthewholething.com) -- okay as beautiful as her -- won't end up on TV. well, god bless the internet.
Such brilliant advertising aint it. I dont know about TV but Im sure she can manage a career at something. We could use her servivces here. Maybe someone could retain her and she could smack around those who get out of line around this mad house...
:w00t: :w00t: