PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

Cheese
12-08-2005, 03:01 AM
The other over-rated shows have their own threads so I thought Prison Break might be feeling left out.

Did anyone notice that in the last episode the pudgy agent told his wife he was going to Wrigleyville. Based on that piece of information the agent's buddy found him in the back-alley of some buildings. They could have been meeting anywhere at all, in a store, a restaurant, anywhere. Yet the buddy looked behind some random buildings at just the right time.

I read that somewhere else but yeah...:unsure:

Proper Bo
12-08-2005, 03:05 AM
never seen it:dabs:

tesco
12-08-2005, 03:05 AM
The other over-rated shows have their own threads so I thought Prison Break might be feeling left out.

Did anyone notice that in the last episode the pudgy agent told his wife he was going to Wrigleyville. Based on that piece of information the agent's buddy found him in the back-alley of some buildings. They could have been meeting anywhere at all, in a store, a restaurant, anywhere. Yet the buddy looked behind some random buildings at just the right time.

:lol:

Maybe it's a designated meeting spot that they always used, so he knew to look there.:unsure:

manker
12-08-2005, 10:15 AM

Remember when the kid (whatever his name is) suddenly pwned the two agents by leaving his phone on a different bus to the one he actually caught. It was a surprise to the viewer since the kid couldn't possibly have known that the agents were tracking him via his phone signal.

It was explained by means of a flashback in a later episode where the lawyer woman told him that they were tracking him and (presumably) how to pwn the agents.

The agent was prolly wearing a flack jacket and he told his wife exactly where he was going in order that the nasty agent could find him and shoot him in the chest (:rolleyes:). This way the baddies will think he's dead so quit chasing him and the lawyer lady will get her information to pwn the hawk faced Vice-President.

Prison Break is not over-rated :fist:

Spoiler above.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 10:34 AM
prison break rawks.

and i bet they did that thing people do on eastenders cause the researchers can't be arsed to look up property prices. he'll have drawn a map on a napkin to explain to his wife. then teh other agent will have stolen it. noobs :dry:

Agrajag
12-08-2005, 11:35 AM
FFS, neither have I. What's the chances of that well.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 11:36 AM
oh yeah. the bit with the well rawks :lol: :01:

Agrajag
12-08-2005, 11:40 AM
How would I know well, I haven't seen it.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 11:41 AM
How would I know well, I haven't seen it.
that's what she thought. it all turned out well in the end though :01:

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:04 PM
FFS, neither have I. What's the chances of that well. oh yeah. the bit with the well rawks :lol: :01:
Apart from the fact that the agent was covered up by the well-cover that he had fallen through.:blink:

Edit: Spoiler above.

manker
12-08-2005, 12:10 PM
There must have been a spare well cover - for emergencies, like :snooty:

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Apart from the fact that the agent was covered up by the well-cover that he had fallen through.:blink:

Edit: Spoiler above.
there was clearly two of them. a spare one incase somebody fell through the other :snooty:

manker
12-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Stop copying me, Dave :dry:

Edit: you even copied the :snooty: smiley, ffs.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:15 PM
i just got back from the post offarce and saw cheeses post so replied. like.

and also, the well scene was like comic relief so it didn't need to be realistic :snooty:

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:16 PM

Perhaps the agent in the well had brought a spare so the other agents would cover him and leave him for dead and he would be free of the agency (or whatever) and could pursue his lifelong dream of owning a hops and barley store in the country.

Do I smell spin-off?

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:17 PM
i
and also, the well scene was like comic relief so it didn't need to be realistic :snooty:

Your comic relief is a man with broken legs left to die at the bottom of a well?:O

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:18 PM
you know? for a person who plays browser based mmos, you're a big gay :smilie4:

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:18 PM
i

Your comic relief is a man with broken legs left to die at the bottom of a well?:O
well the cuntness of the other cunt agent

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:21 PM
you know? for a person who plays browser based mmos, you're a big gay :smilie4:

:D

I prefer the term 'cuntwaffle'.

manker
12-08-2005, 12:22 PM
i just got back from the post offarce and saw cheeses post so replied. like.

and also, the well scene was like comic relief so it didn't need to be realistic :snooty:Just rodding, moite :rolleyes:

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Your comic relief is a man with broken legs left to die at the bottom of a well?:O well the cuntness of the other cunt agent

Mmm, I liked down-the-well-agent and I have a feeling he'll be back (probably on crutches) else he'd have been shot like just about every other character that becomes superfluous to the plot.

manker
12-08-2005, 12:27 PM

Perhaps the agent in the well had brought a spare so the other agents would cover him and leave him for dead and he would be free of the agency (or whatever) and could pursue his lifelong dream of owning a hops and barley store in the country.

Do I smell spin-off?Sounds like a winner :w00t:

But rly, getting trapped in an unused well! I'm surprised a Secret Service cyborg Lassie didn't come to his aid. It was a pretty funny scene and broke up the tension a bit. It was kinda unrealistic, as is a mental condition that leaves the sufferer pre-disposed to be prefectly suited to break out of prisons.

However, it still rawks because of the tension and fast pace - plus the paedophile guy cracks me up every time he speaks :01:

manker
12-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Does anyone else find him really funny? Even the way he wears his hat starts me glagging :ermm:

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Does anyone else find him really funny? Even the way he wears his hat starts me glagging :ermm:

He's okay. I liked pudgy agent for much the same reasons (minus the hat thing, of course) but he might be dead now.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:35 PM
jes. i suspect they'll keep him in until the very last minute of the last show.

i liked when bellick pwned him at the start of the riot :happy:

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:38 PM
I heard a rumour that they don't escape and the next season will be turned into a full comedy much like BBC's series Porridge.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:39 PM

He's okay. I liked pudgy agent for much the same reasons (minus the hat thing, of course) but he might be dead now.
i reckon he'll lezz off with the other cunt agent. while the noob who got shot gets up after cunt agent one goes away and family man agent and the lady who isn't quite as fit as the nurse go back to the hospital. then the noob who's in hospital has a shocked expression because 3 episodes into the next series they decide to pick up on the whole can we trust this operation justice guy. agreed?

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:42 PM
He's okay. I liked pudgy agent for much the same reasons (minus the hat thing, of course) but he might be dead now. i reckon he'll lezz off with the other cunt agent. while the noob who got shot gets up after cunt agent one goes away and family man agent and the lady who isn't quite as fit as the nurse go back to the hospital. then the noob who's in hospital has a shocked expression because 3 episodes into the next series they decide to pick up on the whole can we trust this operation justice guy. agreed?

I'm just glad D.B.Cooper got over his whole dying thing in Seth Green's Without A Paddle (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364751/).

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:44 PM
btw. bo, try not to read any of this thread

manker
12-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Isn't quite as fit!!1 :o :o

If there was a lezz off between the two, I would only throw the lawyer lady a cursory glance because all my attention would undoubtedly be on the prison infirmary Doctor.

Get a grip, man!

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:48 PM
sorry :mellow:

manker
12-08-2005, 12:51 PM
S'okay.

Btw, that was the only bit I understood of your projection.

Cheese
12-08-2005, 12:51 PM

If there was a lezz off between the two, I would only throw the lawyer lady a cursory glance because all my attention would undoubtedly be on the prison infirmary Doctor.

Get a grip, man!

Lesbians are gay.

manker
12-08-2005, 12:57 PM

Get a grip, man!

Lesbians are gay.If that's true, which I don't think it is, I'm going to change my avatar to a pic of a trouser pocket turned inside out.

A worthy tribute to gay.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Lesbians are gay.If that's true, which I don't think it is, I'm going to change my avatar to a pic of a trouser pocket turned inside out.

A worthy tribute to gay.
:01: when i want you to open your mouth, you'll know

Cheese
12-08-2005, 01:00 PM

A worthy tribute to gay.
I doubt doctor lady is gay to be honest, working in close proximity to so many men would have cured her of gay.

Cheese
12-08-2005, 01:00 PM
If that's true, which I don't think it is, I'm going to change my avatar to a pic of a trouser pocket turned inside out.

A worthy tribute to gay. :01: when i want you to open your mouth, you'll know

Ghey...

manker
12-08-2005, 01:01 PM
:schnauz:

I might change it now anyway. Has George Best been dead long enough for me to stop caring.

manker
12-08-2005, 01:02 PM
If that's true, which I don't think it is, I'm going to change my avatar to a pic of a trouser pocket turned inside out.

A worthy tribute to gay.
I doubt doctor lady is gay to be honest, working in close proximity to so many men would have cured her of gay.Of course :o

So that's why all public school girls and nuns are lesbians.

Cheese
12-08-2005, 01:04 PM

I might change it now anyway. Has George Best been dead long enough for me to stop caring.

Must not mention Champions League.

How about a Family Guy avatar, that's original. And speaking of Family Guy, that show suck these days as well.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 01:05 PM

A worthy tribute to gay.
I doubt doctor lady is gay to be honest, working in close proximity to so many men would have cured her of gay.
i reckon she'll hate dudes though because all the ones she sees are pervy letches that haven't seen another woman for years :dabs:

Cheese
12-08-2005, 01:06 PM
I doubt doctor lady is gay to be honest, working in close proximity to so many men would have cured her of gay. i reckon she'll hate dudes though because all the ones she sees are pervy letches that haven't seen another woman for years :dabs:

Pretty much like the blockes in my local. Only less bum-sex (I assume).

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 01:07 PM
blockes :dabs:

manker
12-08-2005, 01:08 PM
i reckon she'll hate dudes though because all the ones she sees are pervy letches that haven't seen another woman for years :dabs:She leaves a slug-trail behind her when Michael gets treated for his latest mishap, tho' :dabs:

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 01:10 PM
:dabs: why doesn't he just talk her into letting them out?

Cheese
12-08-2005, 01:11 PM

Because that is what happens in the next episode..?

Agrajag
12-08-2005, 01:13 PM

No, but you should change it anyway.

May I recommend a pic of a Wizard's cuff would be ideal.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 01:13 PM

Because that is what happens in the next episode..?
see i was expecting them to burst up through the floor while she was frigging herself off then she goes with them to mexico, in the last episode :dabs:

manker
12-08-2005, 01:16 PM

No, but you should change it anyway.

May I recommend a pic of a Wizard's cuff would be ideal.So it isn't yet socially acceptable :dabs:

I think I want my American Idle av back - but the pic of an inside out trouser pocket would be fairly hawt.

Cheese
12-08-2005, 01:22 PM

I might change it now anyway. Has George Best been dead long enough for me to stop caring. No, but you should change it anyway.

May I recommend a pic of a Wizard's cuff would be ideal.
Here's some I stole earlier:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/Wizo_Custom_01.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/Qwako.gif

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4493/banjohohoho0kp.gif

Agrajag
12-08-2005, 01:24 PM
This would suit you.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3856/dancelady23wp.gif

manker
12-08-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm trying to work out whether I'd do her (in a second).

She looks to have a bit of a goyt :dabs:

sArA
12-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Whats a goyt? :unsure:

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 02:44 PM
dunno. manker said it so i thought best not to ask :fear:

Busyman
12-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Whats a goyt? :unsure:
He either means

Gout

Goiter

or

The Whooping Cough.

:blink:

Yogs
12-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Wow, i just saw the first ep. of the show(after seeing the topic) and i must say: it is really funny!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
For instance: someone on deathrow still working with other inmates(unchained and all...)...WTF???:blink:

Etc, etc.......:frusty:

I'll just keep watching it; as a sitcom!!:D

Cheese
12-08-2005, 05:42 PM

As much as I hate to agree with this odd chap that's pretty much how I see Prison Break. Even when he has 36 hours to go until his execution matey is still working on P.I.:ermm:

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 05:48 PM
STFU noobs

Busyman
12-08-2005, 05:51 PM

As much as I hate to agree with this odd chap that's pretty much how I see Prison Break. Even when he has 36 hours to go until his execution matey is still working on P.I.:ermm:
I think that's what fucked it up for many viewers. The last episode probably had nobody watching.:dry:

manker
12-08-2005, 09:27 PM
My girlfriend sits besides me going; 'Oh yeah, as if the drain would have such a conveniently placed water spout - just so he can fill the, perfectly watertight, funnel with water and attach the rope' and 'That's just stupid - there's no way they'd get that much time to dig an hole like that' and 'Why hasn't the Doctor told how Michael rescued her - she would lose her job if and when they escape'.

All the time, I sit there muttering 'Yeah' and 'Be quiet a minute' and 'I suppose so' -- when all I want to do is say:

IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL! IF YOU WANT REALISM, LOOK OUT OF THE FUCKING WINDOW FOR HALF HOUR AND LET ME WATCH THE TELLY IN PEACE.

Gawd, wimin.

Anyway; 24, Prison Break, Lost, Sleeper Cell, Eastenders and Battlestar Galactica - they're not documentaries, y'all.

JPaul
12-08-2005, 09:34 PM
My girlfriend sits besides me going; 'Oh yeah, as if the drain would have such a conveniently placed water spout - just so he can fill the, perfectly watertight, funnel with water and attach the rope' and 'That's just stupid - there's no way they'd get that much time to dig an hole like that' and 'Why hasn't the Doctor told how Michael rescued her - she would lose her job if and when they escape'.

All the time, I sit there muttering 'Yeah' and 'Be quiet a minute' and 'I suppose so' -- when all I want to do is say:

IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL! IF YOU WANT REALISM, LOOK OUT OF THE FUCKING WINDOW FOR HALF HOUR AND LET ME WATCH THE TELLY IN PEACE.

Gawd, wimin.

Anyway; 24, Prison Break, Lost, Sleeper Cell, Eastenders and Battlestar Galactica - they're not documentaries, y'all.

Actually I think Eastenders is, all Londoners are in fact moaning cunts.

manker
12-08-2005, 09:43 PM

Gawd, wimin.

Actually I think Eastenders is, all Londoners are in fact moaning cunts.:lol:

I could be mistaken, perhaps Battlestar Galactica is too, what with all the American characters - it can't possibly be about far distant planets.

I think it's a documentary about Arkansas.

JPaul
12-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Actually I think Eastenders is, all Londoners are in fact moaning cunts.:lol:

I could be mistaken, perhaps Battlestar Galactica is too, what with all the American characters - it can't possibly be about far distant planets.

Nah, that's a docusoap. I know for a fact that at least one of the American characters is played by an Brit.

manker
12-08-2005, 09:55 PM
:lol:

Nah, that's a docusoap. I know for a fact that at least one of the American characters is played by an Brit.In the third series, you find out that the Brit only puts on the silly accent because he's a wetback :smilie4:

JPaul
12-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Nah, that's a docusoap. I know for a fact that at least one of the American characters is played by an Brit.In the third series, you find out that the Brit only puts on the silly accent because he's a wetback :smilie4:
Wetback:blink:

I've never watched it.

Well I did watch the original, with Face from the A Team in it. Not the modern one.

manker
12-08-2005, 10:03 PM

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 10:04 PM
manker?

manker
12-08-2005, 10:07 PM
yo

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 10:07 PM
you open it?

manker
12-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Indeed I did :happy:

I wanted to wait til tomorrow so I can post a pic before I regale the forum with what was inside.

Cheers tho' :01:

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 10:11 PM
:dabs:

:01:

manker
12-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Spose I can call you a geptard for harnessing the potential to cause my town to be evacuated if I didn't open it :01:

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 10:17 PM
:01: i'd expect you to burn it instantly. you could never show your face in whales again if it were seen by other people

Busyman
12-09-2005, 12:25 AM

Gawd, wimin.

:happy:

Cheese
12-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Factual errors: Lincoln Burrows is set to be executed in the electric chair, which is not used in Illinois any more. Currently, all executions in Illinois are done by lethal injection.
Factual errors: The two brothers are seen talking and interacting freely without being restrained. Death row offenders are not allowed to be out of cell without use of hand and leg restraints and cannot interact with other offenders, even family members.
Factual errors: The show takes place in Illinois. A blanket stay of all executions was put into effect in Illinois by Governor Ryan and is still in effect. Illinois is currently not enforcing the death penalty.

Busyman
12-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Factual errors: Lincoln Burrows is set to be executed in the electric chair, which is not used in Illinois any more. Currently, all executions in Illinois are done by lethal injection.
Factual errors: The two brothers are seen talking and interacting freely without being restrained. Death row offenders are not allowed to be out of cell without use of hand and leg restraints and cannot interact with other offenders, even family members.
Factual errors: The show takes place in Illinois. A blanket stay of all executions was put into effect in Illinois by Governor Ryan and is still in effect. Illinois is currently not enforcing the death penalty.
Thanks Cheese.:happy:

Well there you have it folks. We may as well not watch the rest of the season when it comes back on in March.

Gawd, wimin.

Spider_dude
12-09-2005, 10:35 PM
i reckon it pwns so stfu