PDA

View Full Version : This is Fucking BULLSHIT!!!!

Busyman
12-08-2005, 04:56 PM
I have oil heat and am setup for automatic delivery.

After Katrina hit there was a rise in oil prices and my oil company sent me a letter saying that those on automatic delivery are capped at $2.29 a gallon and if the price of oil drops then it will be dropped for me, the customer.

I had over half a tank left when the cold weather started so I put a hold on my delivery. No use getting $300-400 dollar bill now when I don't have to.

So now I'm just below a half tank and call them to resume delivery.

They tell me it's still $2.29 a gallon.:angry: ($2.41 after tax)

Fucking oil prices in general have dropped drastically since Katrina so WTF!!!:angry: (last year's price was $1.67)

I'm calling SMO, Griffith, and whoeverthefuckelse to get a lower price.

Price gouging bastards!!!:angry: :angry: My fucking bill will probably be $500+!!

Mr. Mulder
12-08-2005, 05:02 PM
:o that's just not right!

...we should all brainstorm on how we can get America more oil so that they can sell it cheaper, there's got to be a way! ...but how? :unsure:

Busyman
12-08-2005, 05:05 PM

...we should all brainstorm on how we can get America more oil so that they can sell it cheaper, there's got to be a way! ...but how? :unsure:
Thanks but it ain't an America thing it's a thiscompanyisfulloshittypathang.

Mr. Mulder
12-08-2005, 05:06 PM

http://www.clipartheaven.com/clipart/outdoor_recreation/fishing/fishing_rod_1.gif

vidcc
12-08-2005, 05:09 PM
I am wondering why when every day on the news they are saying gas prices are down and yet in my town they have risen 20 cents a gallon this week.

for once I have to agree with busy terminology..... it's http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4749/bsflag1oj.gif

Busyman
12-08-2005, 05:12 PM

http://www.clipartheaven.com/clipart/outdoor_recreation/fishing/fishing_rod_1.gif
Good lord man. Do ya'll actually think I don't get the sarcasm in ya'll's posts?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like indulging.:happy:

So far one company will give me a discount on the first delivery then jump to $2.29.

My first delivery may be my only delivery this season. :devil:

Busyman
12-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I am wondering why when every day on the news they are saying gas prices are down and yet in my town they have risen 20 cents a gallon this week.

for once I have to agree with busy terminology..... it's http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4749/bsflag1oj.gif
My terminology isn't BS. :snooty:

:P

Mr. Mulder
12-08-2005, 05:16 PM
don't you have central heating in the ghetto? :unsure:

Skiz
12-08-2005, 05:20 PM
How long will a full tank last you?

Busyman
12-08-2005, 05:27 PM
How long will a full tank last you?
Usually a little over half the fall/winter seasons.

However, I have used space heaters (carefully) to max out my tank so far this year. Everyone is noice and toasty.:happy:

If I get a delivery now, I could stretch it to March (and probably more) easily.

I was thinking of changing to natural gas but oil heat is sooooo much better.
Besides that, I don't have the money to change.

I'll probably do that when I upgrade my house.

Busyman
12-08-2005, 05:31 PM
:huh:

I don't live in the ghetto. I live in farm area and I have central heating.:ermm:

Don't you have rubyourmomsbuttcheekstogether heating or is it the village goatshitfumes heating?:unsure:

Cheese
12-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Heating is for poofs. I keep the windows open, leave the fridge doors open and lie in a bath of ice all winter. Must be my northern heritage.

Mr. Mulder
12-08-2005, 05:42 PM

I don't live in the ghetto. I live in farm area and I have central heating.:ermm:

Don't you have rubyourmomsbuttcheekstogether heating or is it the village goatshitfumes heating?:unsure:

we have two draggons, one wears a hat :snooty:

Busyman
12-08-2005, 05:43 PM

we have two draggons, one wears a hat :snooty:
That one made me chuckle out loud.

Thanks.:happy:

Gripper
12-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Why don't you just go out in ninja gear at night and syphon neighbours tanks,its real easy,pm me if you want the info as it may be illeagle over there.

BigBank_Hank
12-08-2005, 06:00 PM
You’re nuts natural gas heating rules.

Cheese
12-08-2005, 06:06 PM
I was thinking of changing to natural gas but oil heat is sooooo much better. You’re nuts natural gas heating rules.

I wish you had used the incorrect "your" then instead.:shifty:

Busyman
12-08-2005, 06:08 PM

I wish you had used the incorrect "your" then instead.:shifty:

I think nuts natural gas heating is the shiznit actually.:ermm:

Busyman
12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Why don't you just go out in ninja gear at night and syphon neighbours tanks,its real easy,pm me if you want the info as it may be illeagle over there.
Don't fuck around. Post it already.:ermm:

vidcc
12-08-2005, 06:36 PM

I guess with the Cajun diet you have a lot of that self produced for free :sick:

Gripper
12-08-2005, 06:38 PM
You need.
1 A 6-7 foot length of tubing,garden hose will suffice.
2 Jerricans
3 Packet of mints

Method

Insert hose into tank,suck until the gas enters your mouth,quickly put hose into jerrican,put mint in mouth,suck until god awful taste goes away.
Fill tanks,then remove hose and legg it with free gas.FTW!!!

despikable
12-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Or you could just make a fire it might not be the most practical way but its the cheapest :)

Busyman
12-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Or you could just make a fire it might not be the most practical way but its the cheapest :)
Funny you say that. I have a fireplace AND wood.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gripper
12-08-2005, 08:03 PM
You can't burn wood its a living creature:O
You...you...moiderer you:O

Busyman
12-08-2005, 08:51 PM
You can't burn wood its a living creature:O
You...you...moiderer you:O
Turn off LOTR, gRIPPER.:ermm:

manker
12-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Good lord man. Do ya'll actually think I don't get the sarcasm in ya'll's posts?

I like indulging.:happy: I think more often than not, it goes way over your head.

It certainly seems to be the case on this occasion.

You're the guy who stumbles off the kerb and walks for the rest of the day like a retarded gimpoid - 'cos like, 'I meant to do that' :snooty:

JPaul
12-08-2005, 09:09 PM
You're the guy who stumbles off the kerb and walks for the rest of the day like a retarded gimpoid - 'cos like, 'I meant to do that' :snooty:
:blushing:

manker
12-08-2005, 09:13 PM
:blushing::schnauz:

Did your kids laugh, btw. I did mean to ask before - but I bet they did :P

j2k4
12-08-2005, 09:15 PM
You need.

If you're going to the trouble, get a length of braided 1/2" I.D. fuel hose; more flexible than garden hose, and black, to boot, (easier to hide) plus it'll slide past restrictions more easily.

It's called a "Missouri Credit Card".

The breath mints are superfluous for those proficient with a siphon.

Gripper
12-08-2005, 09:18 PM
You need.

If you're going to the trouble, get a length of breaded 1/2" I.D. fuel hose; more flexible than garden hose, and black, to boot, (easier to hide) plus it'll slide past restrictions more easily.

Is this mandatory knowledge in the security industry:D

j2k4
12-08-2005, 09:27 PM
If you're going to the trouble, get a length of braided 1/2" I.D. fuel hose; more flexible than garden hose, and black, to boot, (easier to hide) plus it'll slide past restrictions more easily.

Is this mandatory knowledge in the security industry:D

Only the most well-rounded security personnel are equipped with such off-hand talents. ;)

Gripper
12-08-2005, 09:29 PM
An old saying "Set a thief,to catch a thief"

JPaul
12-08-2005, 09:32 PM
:blushing::schnauz:

They weren't there at the time. I was trying to find something for Mrs JP as a wee surprise so they were all at the villa at the time.

Given the levels of sympathy tho' I'm sure laughter was involved, in my absence.

manker
12-08-2005, 09:35 PM
The breath mints are superfluous for those proficient with a siphon.I've never done that before, why would anyone but a petrol thief become proficient in such an area.

Or are you euphemising :naughty:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-08-2005, 09:36 PM

....or Baz.....

manker
12-08-2005, 09:38 PM
:schnauz:

They weren't there at the time. I was trying to find something for Mrs JP as a wee surprise so they were all at the villa at the time.Bit of a step up from Paradise, that.

A treat fo' sho'.

JPaul
12-08-2005, 09:39 PM
They weren't there at the time. I was trying to find something for Mrs JP as a wee surprise so they were all at the villa at the time.Bit of a step up from Paradise, that.

A treat fo' sho'.
It were nowt like a football ground, even such a great one.:blink:

manker
12-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Bit of a step up from Paradise, that.

A treat fo' sho'.
Yeah, yeah.

I'm picking your googly now :01:

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/getedimage.aspx?ImageID=275184

JPaul
12-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah, yeah.

I'm picking your googly now :01:

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/getedimage.aspx?ImageID=275184
Hoi, I were punning, not rodding.

Or are you trying to rod me with a defensive stroke .... ooer missus.

j2k4
12-08-2005, 09:54 PM
The breath mints are superfluous for those proficient with a siphon.I've never done that before, why would anyone but a petrol thief become proficient in such an area.

I am a multi-purpose human.

Were I of a mind to be a thief, I'd be one terrific thief; you can bet your arse on that. :)

manker
12-08-2005, 10:00 PM
I've never done that before, why would anyone but a petrol thief become proficient in such an area.

Were I of a mind to be a thief, I'd be one terrific thief; you can bet your arse on that. :)Again, you're one up on me - I've never considered becoming a petrol thief.

Now you've put me in mind of that career option, however, I believe that I would suck :(

JPaul
12-08-2005, 10:01 PM

Were I of a mind to be a thief, I'd be one terrific thief; you can bet your arse on that. :)
Now you've put me in mind of that career option, however, I believe that I would suck :(
V Poor, V V Poor.

manker
12-08-2005, 10:04 PM
What :huh:

JPaul
12-08-2005, 10:06 PM
You would suck at siphoning :pinch:

manker
12-08-2005, 10:08 PM
You better not be re-rodding :fist:

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/4366/settingdrag18xp.jpg

vidcc
12-08-2005, 10:09 PM
I have a way of heating your home for free, in the US at least.

Just wish every "right wing" christian "Happy Holidays"....they are threatening to send coal on Xmas to all those that use the inclusive greeting. I know enough of them to get enough coal to run a power station.:01:

JPaul
12-08-2005, 10:10 PM
You better not be re-rodding :fist:

Moi, non, mange tout.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 10:10 PM
fantastical plan :01:

JPaul
12-08-2005, 10:11 PM
I have a way of heating your home for free, in the US at least.

Just wish every "right wing" christian "Happy Holidays"....they are threatening to send coal on Xmas to all those that use the inclusive greeting. I know enough of them to get enough coal to run a power station.:01:
You really are quite a bitter wee man aren't you.

Anyway, God Bless.

vidcc
12-08-2005, 10:13 PM

Anyway, God Bless.
Happy Holidays

JPaul
12-08-2005, 10:14 PM

Anyway, God Bless.
Happy Holidays
Thanks awfully, I'm very much looking forward to it.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 10:14 PM

Anyway, God Bless.
Happy Holidays
fag :01:

i don't see how either is offensive, but i prefer to call the christmas season, christmas. because that's pretty much what it is :01:

vidcc
12-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Happy Holidays

i don't see how either is offensive, but i prefer to call the christmas season, christmas. because that's pretty much what it is :01:

I agree but it sure is funny listening to these nuts

JPaul
12-08-2005, 10:21 PM

I agree but it sure is funny listening to these nuts
The nuts aren't really talking. You just forgot to take your tablets again.

GepperRankins
12-08-2005, 10:23 PM
maybe it's an allergy :unsure:

j2k4
12-08-2005, 10:24 PM

Were I of a mind to be a thief, I'd be one terrific thief; you can bet your arse on that. :)Again, you're one up on me - I've never considered becoming a petrol thief.

No; I think you'd blow. :naughty:

Busyman
12-09-2005, 12:33 AM

I like indulging.:happy: I think more often than not, it goes way over your head.

If it comforts you to think it goes over my head, cool. Make a certain comment to me and I respond on cue knowing what you are doing.

It's CaptainObvious in almost every case...I'm not Skizo, mmk? I actually enjoy it although ya'll are not as funny as Linkin' Park.:happy:

However, carry on.....

Agrajag
12-09-2005, 12:39 AM
I think more often than not, it goes way over your head.

If it comforts you to think it goes over my head, cool. Make a certain comment to me and I respond on cue knowing what you are doing.

It's CaptainObvious in almost every case...I'm not Skizo, mmk? I actually enjoy it although ya'll are not as funny as Linkin' Park.:happy:

However, carry on.....
Is there any bait you don't raise to, or what.

manker
12-09-2005, 12:40 AM
I should have thought it thro' and made a proper thread out of that FST Busyman drinking game post.

So many more obviousities have come to mind since.

GepperRankins
12-09-2005, 12:41 AM
I think more often than not, it goes way over your head.

However, carry on.....
when skizo is confused, it's cute though :wub:

Spider_dude
12-09-2005, 01:00 AM

....or Baz.....

i almost died after reading this. well done. :01:

Busyman
12-09-2005, 06:44 AM
I should have thought it thro' and made a proper thread out of that FST Busyman drinking game post.

So many more obviousities have come to mind since.
I think you like buffing my nuts actually.....again carry on like I know you will.:happy:

(OMG there's that innuendo again.:O )

Busyman
12-09-2005, 06:54 AM

However, carry on.....
Sometimes what. However, that's boring.

Hey you Brit folk have the chit-chat poof talk.

I remember someone saying 'pooflord' and I thought it was so elementary like calling someone a doodyhead and then I actually found out what it meant and thought....it's like calling someone a doodyhead.:lol: :lol:

I think I'll retire to Westchesterhorfordshiresford..township and wash my bits in the village well for a wee bit.

Damn it's late. I'm sleepy.:frusty:

Mr JP Fugley
12-09-2005, 09:26 AM
Sometimes what. However, that's boring.

Hey you Brit folk have the chit-chat poof talk.

I remember someone saying 'pooflord' and I thought it was so elementary like calling someone a doodyhead and then I actually found out what it meant and thought....it's like calling someone a doodyhead.:lol: :lol:

I think I'll retire to Westchesterhorfordshiresford..township and wash my bits in the village well for a wee bit.

Damn it's late. I'm sleepy.:frusty:
That would be a "no" then.

Cheese
12-09-2005, 10:22 AM

In all my years I have never heard anyone say "pooflord". Ever.

"Gaylord" maybe...:ermm:

j2k4
12-09-2005, 11:00 AM
So B. wants a "nut-buffer" for Christmas? :huh:

Yogs
12-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Well, he is somewhat of a buff-nutter, lyke......:cool:

manker
12-09-2005, 11:51 AM

"Gaylord" maybe...:ermm:It was me.

I once posted that I believed Busyman's real name to be Eugene Pooflord.

So anyway, Busy said he found out what 'pooflord' means, this strikes me as unusual because I could have sworn that I made it up on the spur of the moment and forgot about it just as quickly.

Yogs
12-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Happy holidayz to you too. :wub:

Cheese
12-09-2005, 01:31 PM

"Gaylord" maybe...:ermm:It was me.

So anyway, Busy said he found out what 'pooflord' means, this strikes me as unusual because I could have sworn that I made it up on the spur of the moment and forgot about it just as quickly.
Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pooflord&btnG=Google+Search)

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=pooflord&go=Go)

Ask Jeeves (http://www.ask.com/web?q=pooflord&qsrc=0&o=0)

MSN Search (http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=pooflord&FORM=QBHP)

Mamma Metasearch (http://www.mamma.com/Mamma?qtype=0&query=pooflord&Submit=%A0%A0Search%A0%A0)

Altavista (http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=ody&q=pooflord&kgs=1&kls=0)

Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pooflord)

Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pooflord)

:dabs:

JPaul
12-09-2005, 01:38 PM
It was me.

Mamma Metasearch (http://www.mamma.com/Mamma?qtype=0&query=pooflord&Submit=%A0%A0Search%A0%A0)

Altavista (http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=ody&q=pooflord&kgs=1&kls=0)

and the young Welsh lad is pwned by the Cheesemeister .... back of the net

Cheese
12-09-2005, 01:44 PM

I was supporting manker's post there, but I sense a rodding...:ermm:

JPaul
12-09-2005, 01:54 PM

I was supporting manker's post there, but I sense a rodding...:ermm:
:blink:

Don't try to reverse rod me, garcon de fromage.

OK I'll go for it, how does posting uses of a word he claims to have invented support his position. That's just mad talk.

Cheese
12-09-2005, 02:32 PM
I was supporting manker's post there, but I sense a rodding...:ermm: :blink:

OK I'll go for it, how does posting uses of a word he claims to have invented support his position. That's just mad talk.
Well, it does sort of...:unsure:

Anyhow looks like Busyman has been using it on other forums himself:

Re: Lazy Barry, Ugly Baby, Excellent!!! (http://www.eboards4all.com/67396/messages/201.html)
... posted by barrybotherer on November 19, 2001 at 04:10:14: IP:193.62.253.209
Shuttup Pooflord, don't make me go upside yo' head. ...

Agrajag
12-09-2005, 02:42 PM
:blink:

Well, it does sort of...:unsure:

Anyhow looks like Busyman has been using it on other forums himself:

Re: Lazy Barry, Ugly Baby, Excellent!!! (http://www.eboards4all.com/67396/messages/201.html)
... posted by barrybotherer on November 19, 2001 at 04:10:14: IP:193.62.253.209
Shuttup Pooflord, don't make me go upside yo' head. ...

Youg Baz appears to be there as well.