PDA

View Full Version : Girls' names associations.

Yogs
12-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Wich names of Girls do make you think of what??:rolleyes:

For instance, in Holland an Anita is a kind of Chav-girl.(and Johnny her boy...)

For me, a Kimberly is a hawt girl.

While a Greet is straight from the farm.

And a Marianne; well, too many of them in my life..........:blushing:

Naturally a Frederique stands for happiness, beauty and prosperity... :wub:

Please inform me of your associatons with various Girl's names.

YoName

Yogs
12-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Well, probably everyone is gay here.....:huh:

Boy's names, perhaps???:unsure:

Mr. Mulder
12-11-2005, 02:01 PM

For instance, in Holland an Anita is a kind of Chav-girl.(and Johnny her boy...)

YoName

Anita = some foren chik

Kimberly = jacks daughter

Greet = foren food of some sort

Marianne = fish

Frederique = queen, the band.

Yogs
12-11-2005, 02:20 PM

YoName

Anita = some foren chik

Kimberly = jacks daughter

Greet = foren food of some sort

Marianne = fish

Frederique = queen, the band.
:)
Thanks, Very nice and all, but i am even more interested in names you can come up with.....;)

For instance: Loobie- ....................:blushing:

asmithz
12-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Susan, Karen, and Elizabeth make me think of some fat annoying chick that no one likes. :-p

enoughfakefiles
12-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Kimberley=hawtie.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/6759/kimberleywalsh024gb.jpg

:shifty:

Yogs
12-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Susan, Karen, and Elizabeth make me think of some fat annoying chick that no one likes. :-p

Tell us all about the deeper meaning of that.:cool:

Yogs
12-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Hawt Indeed.

http://www.propaganda.co.uk/i-news/v/ga-kimberley.jpg

asmithz
12-11-2005, 03:01 PM

There's no deeper meaning, When i think of those names that what i see :huh:

Yogs
12-11-2005, 03:32 PM

There's no deeper meaning, When i think of those names that what i see :huh:

Awwww, what you see........:blink:

And when you think of Fergie???:w00t:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Greet makes me think of Griet and dull stories about Vermeer.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Awwww, what you see........:blink:

And when you think of Fergie???:w00t:

A fat lesbian......

Busyman
12-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Every female named Cheryl I have ever come across has been a sexual freak.

One was in high school. She had a fucked up mouth and I heard she always liked to get fucked.....She was also overheard telling another possible freak that she licked some fellas ass. She also sucked about 6 fellas dicks in the woods in my old neigborhood. :sick: I remember walking towards a lower entrance of my school and it was her and some other girls (some of them I would've banged) sitting on the steps there and she said "Hi (myrealname)" and I kept walking not saying a word and thought "How the fuck does she know my name" and I heard one of friends say "You don't know him girl" and she said "I dooooo know him".:sick:

I was hoping she'd STFU.

Another Cheryl was one I had sex with regularly when she needed it a little while back...she was foine and freaky.

Another Cheryl was one I knew from work for years and she had never made any advances towards me. Then near when I'm about to change jobs she calls me telling me that she had a dream she was sucking my dick and she told her boyfriend about it and that she "had to produce" 'cause was getting hot over the story.
So she asked me to come over her house and fuck her while her boyfriend watched. The weird thing is that I met her boyfriend when she brought him to a party at one of her gf's house and he worked for a popular radio station.

Another Cheryl is always making sexual remarks to me at work. Mind you she's someone I deal with over the phone (work-related) but she made passes advances toward me the one time I did meet her when I had out-of-town training and met her when touring an office in the area.

Finally, I vaguely remember a remark about chicks named Cheryl on Ice Cube's Death Certificate album. It said something about them being sexual freaks.

Virtualbody1234
12-11-2005, 04:26 PM
:lol: @ Busyman. That sounds like complete fantasy! :lol:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-11-2005, 04:29 PM

It could happen to you if you would just join the Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade in the Back Crew!

vidcc
12-11-2005, 04:32 PM
MARGERY or MARJORIE > a sexually loose woman, no challenge to get her into bed > often shortened to Marge or Marj which is a short for margarine which as we all know spreads easily :lookaroun

Busyman
12-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Wow really?:huh:

You gotta get out more. That's severely lightweight. As a matter of fact there's nothing there even remotely "fantastical", jeez.

GepperRankins
12-11-2005, 04:45 PM
stacey = chav

dunno why. the only stacey i know is hawt lesbian who knows C# :dabs:

fkdup74
12-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Belinda = fat chicks
always made me think of fat chicks
not sure why,
'cause a few years back I had a gf named Belinda and she was fuckin beautiful
(don't know wtf she saw in me, but oh well...)
but the name I always associated with big women :unsure:

Betty = even fatter chicks :sick:

Mr. Mulder
12-11-2005, 05:32 PM

One was in high school. She had a fucked up mouth and I heard she always liked to get fucked.....She was also overheard telling another possible freak that she licked some fellas ass. She also sucked about 6 fellas dicks in the woods in my old neigborhood. :sick: I remember walking towards a lower entrance of my school and it was her and some other girls (some of them I would've banged) sitting on the steps there and she said "Hi (myrealname)" and I kept walking not saying a word and thought "How the fuck does she know my name" and I heard one of friends say "You don't know him girl" and she said "I dooooo know him".:sick:

I was hoping she'd STFU.

Another Cheryl was one I had sex with regularly when she needed it a little while back...she was foine and freaky.

Another Cheryl was one I knew from work for years and she had never made any advances towards me. Then near when I'm about to change jobs she calls me telling me that she had a dream she was sucking my dick and she told her boyfriend about it and that she "had to produce" 'cause was getting hot over the story.
So she asked me to come over her house and fuck her while her boyfriend watched. The weird thing is that I met her boyfriend when she brought him to a party at one of her gf's house and he worked for a popular radio station.

Another Cheryl is always making sexual remarks to me at work. Mind you she's someone I deal with over the phone (work-related) but she made passes advances toward me the one time I did meet her when I had out-of-town training and met her when touring an office in the area.

Finally, I vaguely remember a remark about chicks named Cheryl on Ice Cube's Death Certificate album. It said something about them being sexual freaks.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

asmithz
12-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Belinda = fat chicks
always made me think of fat chicks
not sure why,
'cause a few years back I had a gf named Belinda and she was fuckin beautiful
(don't know wtf she saw in me, but oh well...)
but the name I always associated with big women :unsure:

Betty = even fatter chicks :sick:
When i think of betty, I think of someone tottally incompetent and old.

Belinda or Melinda makes me think FAT CHICK

aslo BERTHA = Fat Chick

Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson = Funny ass black chick :P

Gemby!
12-11-2005, 06:17 PM
kimberly reminds me of that whore from highschool :)

gemma reminds me of me ...which is good

brenda has a special meaning of someone pulling a :| face with a drop down jaw....

Yogs
12-11-2005, 07:17 PM

I was hoping she'd STFU.

Now that is what i call a fine post!!!:01:

Thanks, BM!!:D

Marianne was once a bedbuddy; i just had to give a call those days and she'd

be over for a fine night or i would go to her place.

Never a hassle, allways good fun and games!!

The other is my best friend ever. She understand me like no other and is

very smart. Only thing that i don't like is when she drinks... :)

And another a colleague i fell in love with when i was allready with Fre.

Glad i chose Fre backthen...... :wub

Another one a colleage (and later friend) at a psychiatric hospital where we

both worked.

Allthough we were not sexually attracted to eachother, we slept together

from time to time.....:blushing:

And last but not least my Highschool crush; she was too beautiful for words...

But way out of my league back then...(33 years ago.....:blink: )

Yogi

maebach
12-12-2005, 08:58 PM
bertha reminds me of the Callaway driver called 'big bertha'