PDA

View Full Version : is it ok to listen to hate music

GepperRankins
12-12-2005, 02:42 PM
if it has a catchy tune?

sArA
12-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Depends if you are likely to be caught singing it on the bus with headphones on....

Busyman
12-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Depends if you are likely to be caught singing it on the bus with headphones on....
:lol: :lol:

Vamp
12-13-2005, 12:37 PM
What music are you talking about? Prussian Blue? Graveland? Skrewdriver? Burzum?

SpecialAgentPunk
12-18-2005, 09:19 AM
antisocial by skrewdriver is awesome, but that was made before it turned racist. Uh, I guess you can take it like this: you don't have to believe in the ideals, if the music is good, just as: is it okay to listen to an adulterer if he preaches unity (mlk jr)?

maybe not the best analogy. But I wouldn't buy the songs. I'd steal them. Don't let em get their money.

n18
12-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Who the hell listens to lyrics anyway? I sure don't

cpt_azad
12-24-2005, 09:44 AM

i do :huh:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-24-2005, 01:54 PM

Probably everyone else but you...

j2k4
12-24-2005, 05:26 PM
...I wouldn't buy the songs. I'd steal them. Don't let em get their money.

A novel strategy, possibly even an honorable one, if you actually steal the music along with the medium upon which it is recorded, then dispose of it in such a way as to preclude it's being heard by others.

A good shredder will do the job nicely.

Storm
12-26-2005, 10:26 AM
of course it's not ok to listen to hate music, even if it sounds good, there is plenty normal music that sounds good (though not on the radio :P )

...I wouldn't buy the songs. I'd steal them. Don't let em get their money.

A novel strategy, possibly even an honorable one, if you actually steal the music along with the medium upon which it is recorded, then dispose of it in such a way as to preclude it's being heard by others.

A good shredder will do the job nicely.

that actually is prolly the only good thing to do with hate music, yes