PDA

View Full Version : Fonts

fozziebear
04-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Hi all.

I seem to have hit a problem.

I do not know how or why, but some of the fonts i se on the screen have changed.

For example at : http://doa2.host.sk/ the font that says"Kazaa Lite [home of the K++ edition] is huge... so big it overlaps the border beneath it.

I have the same problem on ebay, and it seems with this problem it is stopping the search results from comming up.

I have run 2 online virus checkers, and my own copy of norton is up to date (as it my firewall)

I have thought about restoring the original fonts that came with win 98se, but i have not installed any others...?

i am runing win 98se
1.2ghz AMD athlon
768mb sd ram
ATI Radeon 7000 64mb graphics card
NTL 128 broadband modem

PLEASE HELP!!

IT'S DRIVING ME UP THE WALL

"The Avatar Man"
04-20-2003, 05:41 PM
have the fonts and colors on ALL the webpages changed?

fozziebear
04-20-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by "The Avatar Man"@20 April 2003 - 18:41
have the fonts and colors on ALL the webpages changed?
nope, just certain fonts, always the same ones. They always seem to be enlarged?
As i said an example of it is one the previously mentioned web site. All the other fonts are okay, and all the fonts i use in MS Word seem to be the same... very wierd.

Any ideas?

DarthInsinuate
04-20-2003, 07:08 PM
try on the menu bar at the top there ^ view -> text size

fozziebear
04-20-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@20 April 2003 - 20:08
try on the menu bar at the top there ^ view -> text size
I don't believe it!!

You're right.

I have just changed it to medium, and now it is all fine... what the hell happened?

Any ideas how it could have been was altered in the first place??

A hacker?
rogue programme?

I am the only one here that uses this 'pooter, and i didn't know that there was even a drop down menu for that! so it certainly wasn't me!

Thank you very, very much DarthInsinuate

Fozzie

Livy
04-21-2003, 01:57 PM
i thinks sometimes if you click and use the wheel on your mouse at the same time it sometimes changes the size.