PDA

View Full Version : Diskeeper Professional Premium v10.0.593

BawA
12-18-2005, 12:09 PM
# new! redesigned user interface for intuitive and easy scheduling and configuration
# new! intelligent file access acceleration sequencing technology (i-faast™) learns the performance characteristics of each drive and sequences the most commonly-accessed files for the fastest possible access
# "set it and forget it" operation automatically defragments according to the schedule you set—or allow Diskeeper to intelligently schedule itself with Smart Scheduling™
# new! enhancements to i/o smart™which intelligently monitors drive access during defragmentation, allows transparent background defragmentation so you never experience a performance hit, even during system peak production times
# boot-time modesafely performs Microsoft®-recommended defragmentation of critical system files
# new! historical reporting tracks the progress of Diskeeper over time and displays cumulative defragmentation benefits
# new! frag shield™ dynamically reduces fragmentation of critical system files, maintaining system stability and reliability
# two schedules per volume, allowing flexible defragmentation customized for your server
# new! file performance defragmentation mode now combinable with all defragmentation methods for an instant performance boost for those fragmented files causing the biggest slowdowns
# screen saver modedefragments your drive while your system is idle
# power management for laptops prolongs battery life by suspending background defragmentation while on battery power
# group policy administrative templates to manage product settings and scheduling; now updated with new functionality.
# non-administrator end user access System Administrators can now have the option to allow end users, without Local Administrative privileges to access Diskeeper.
http://www.diskeeper.com/diskeeper/home/premier.asp?pe=7
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9862/dk103ke.th.jpg (http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dk103ke.jpg)
download it from demonoid.com

Wolfmight
12-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Got it a week ago and I love it! i-Faast is a cool new feature.

backlash
12-18-2005, 03:49 PM
oh man, I have got to have this. nzb available yet?

/me does a search

tesco
12-19-2005, 12:34 AM
:w00t: Nice

S!X
12-19-2005, 12:34 AM
Got this awhile back, its badass.

Virtualbody1234
12-19-2005, 06:46 AM
Hey Wolfmight and Linkin Park... If you already had this a while back then why didn't you post about it in Verifieds?

S!X
12-19-2005, 07:49 AM
Hey Wolfmight and Linkin Park... If you already had this a while back then why didn't you post about it in Verifieds?

First I saw it posted on oink, but I didnt dl it from there cuz I didnt wanna ruin my ratio cuz it was quite low at the time, So I searched for it on google.:blink: I dont use ED2k.

backlash
12-19-2005, 12:56 PM
I found the standard version, but I'm waiting for professional. I don't wanna post it in the nzb section b/c I haven't tested it out yet (again, I want the pro version).

Virtualbody1234
12-19-2005, 06:00 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1213649#post1213649

Wolfmight
12-20-2005, 01:52 AM
just found it a day before this was posted.

peat moss
12-20-2005, 02:30 AM
Oh well Xmas has come early for me , one of my must have programs I'm off to D/L . Thanx Bawa . :santa:

abu_has_the_power
12-20-2005, 11:46 PM
looks pretty hot

Virtualbody1234
12-20-2005, 11:50 PM
looks pretty hot
Stolen?

abu_has_the_power
12-20-2005, 11:56 PM
looks pretty hot
Stolen?
:D :cool: :naughty: :naughty:

Wolfmight
12-22-2005, 06:11 AM
anyone notice i-Fasst giving them a boost yet?

peat moss
12-23-2005, 04:42 AM
anyone notice i-Fasst giving them a boost yet?

I did n't have a problem with VB 's link ? Emule? To be honest they seemed to have take 'n all the eye candy out ? :O

orcutt989
12-23-2005, 04:31 PM
Why would I want to use this over Window's built-in defragmentation program again?

backlash
12-23-2005, 05:35 PM
I also posted an nzb for this, too. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=108519

S!X
12-27-2005, 04:15 AM
Why would I want to use this over Window's built-in defragmentation program again?

Diskeeper>Windows

RealitY
12-27-2005, 05:01 AM
Ive just run Ghost to restore to before this as I noticed some strange thing with my system. I was having drag on just about everthing I was doing. I also noticed some odd behavior in making cds suddenly not allowing me to have filenames over eight characters and seems spaces wernt allowed. I cant image the connection although when I ran Ghost back to before this everything was fine. I never had any issues with the last version and I think for Im going to stick with that...

peat moss
12-27-2005, 06:20 AM
Ive just run Ghost to restore to before this as I noticed some strange thing with my system. I was having drag on just about everthing I was doing. I also noticed some odd behavior in making cds suddenly not allowing me to have filenames over eight characters and seems spaces wernt allowed. I cant image the connection although when I ran Ghost back to before this everything was fine. I never had any issues with the last version and I think for Im going to stick with that...

Just when you think you have the bull by the horns , you know updating your programs and what not guess what ? something fucks up ! :frusty:

I'v had major problems with Giant after an upgrade this weekend made me think of Sara's post about Norton 's update . Sometimes the devil you know is better , or if it aint broke ......... Certainly would take all the fun out of computing for me tho .

@ orcutt989 , as Linkin Park says its the same software , just dummed down a bit . Executive Software ?

RealitY
12-27-2005, 07:48 AM
Thats why I run Ghost at least once a month. The comedy is I got the new version of Ghost 9.0 and had some great new features but turned out to be complete crap so I had to use Ghost to remove Ghost or something like that...

Wolfmight
12-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Diskeeper works fine for me.

Masterplan79th
06-22-2006, 08:56 AM
sorry to spam up an old thread but i'm trying to install this now, but my last diskeeper trial ran out (Home edition) and i'd like to try this professional one (since i found a nice patch for it) uninstalled, cleared registry with regsupreme, deleted folder. still says trial expired whenever i reinstall. anyone got any ideas?

backlash
06-22-2006, 12:15 PM
um, you don't need a patch for this. I don't know what you downloaded.

spenz
06-22-2006, 01:40 PM
it's embedded in the deepest part of your registry. try deleting it manually in the registry editor this is the best way i used in my experience for over 20+ yrs and it never fail me or you can use different kinds of automated driver cleaner but if yours is the worst case. i don't think free driver cleaners would help much. but won't hurt to try eveything and isolate it one by one. ^_^

peat moss
06-23-2006, 02:27 AM
it's embedded in the deepest part of your registry. try deleting it manually in the registry editor this is the best way i used in my experience for over 20+ yrs and it never fail me or you can use different kinds of automated driver cleaner but if yours is the worst case. i don't think free driver cleaners would help much. but won't hurt to try eveything and isolate it one by one. ^_^

I'v never had a problem using any "Free Regcleaner " to cleanup bad setup files ,he must of installed Diskeeper then ran an update which phoned home and discovered an illegal crack ? :ermm:

@ backlash No never needed a crack for this program either .

Trying to think of a good Regcleaner to fix this .

Mabye this one : http://www.worldstart.com/weekly-download/archives/reg-cleaner4.3.htm

@spenz , I use others but this one is very good for manually deleting entries .

Masterplan79th
06-23-2006, 03:58 AM
thanks for the replies so far,

backlash: i downloaded the official version from the website and grabbed a patch for it.

spenz: any more info about where in my reg its located, i can find it manually or automatically.

peat: regcleaner was no good either. trying the dl link u sent me

backlash
06-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Why don't you download this verified using emule and not worry about patching it?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=108494

Masterplan79th
06-23-2006, 01:14 PM
that was the link peat gave me, got it. all good now :) tx fellas

peat moss
06-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Why don't you download this verified using emule and not worry about patching it?

Great minds think a like ? :)

Still surprised that a good reg cleaner can't find the offending entry .

100% or zapjb posted a thread about removing troublesome shareware , can't seem to find it tho .

backlash
06-24-2006, 05:26 PM

Great minds think a like ? :)

Still surprised that a good reg cleaner can't find the offending entry .

100% or zapjb posted a thread about removing troublesome shareware , can't seem to find it tho .

/me gives peat a high five

;)

peat moss
06-24-2006, 08:41 PM
No thank you backlash, I should of posted the link . But this thread makes me feel all warm and cuddly ,poster has problem which was solved thru this forum and wonders of all wonders posts back to thank us. :happy:

And he only has 3 posts , he's a keeper ! :D

battlezone
06-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Nice one!

backlash
06-25-2006, 05:51 PM
No thank you backlash, I should of posted the link . But this thread makes me feel all warm and cuddly ,poster has problem which was solved thru this forum and wonders of all wonders posts back to thank us. :happy:

And he only has 3 posts , he's a keeper ! :D

weeeeee. Definitely.