PDA

View Full Version : Alien Vs Predator Alt. Ending?

mr. nails
12-19-2005, 12:04 PM
i just bought the AvP unrated directors cut dvd cuz i wanted all the behind the sceens and what not. i looked at the original version and it says on it's box that it has an alt. ending. mine however did not and am kinda pissed. so, my question is what is the alt. ending? has someone seen this?

Cheese
12-19-2005, 02:53 PM
My version has a new bit at the start, nothing at the end.

Poor movie btw.

ziggyjuarez
12-19-2005, 03:27 PM
I know I've seen it.But i cant remember.It was a crappy movie over all i just kinda forgot about it.

Busyman
12-19-2005, 04:19 PM
My version has a new bit at the start, nothing at the end.

Poor movie btw.
I liked it aiiight but it wasn't up to snuff like Aliens was.

I didn't like the direction it went (the maze doohicky). I didn't like the billionaire Weyland being in the movie when he was in Alien 3.

They could have done wayyyy better.:dry:

DanB
12-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Like make it a bit longer for starters rather than cramming all in the action in a 25 minute slot

Mr. Mulder
12-19-2005, 07:02 PM
it has lance henriksen in it, so it rawks, but not as much as the first three Aliens or the first Predator :mellow:

(not including Predator 2 and Resurrection, they didn't happen... :ermm: )

Barbarossa
12-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Did anything happen after Aliens? I think not... :snooty:

Leeson
12-22-2005, 01:23 PM
I liked Alien resurection up until the part where the queen gave birth to a primary school's art project.... What the hell was that thing mean to be????

BTW... my copy of the directors cut AVP has no alt ending, it doesn't say anything about one on the box either

Busyman
12-22-2005, 04:40 PM
I liked Alien resurection up until the part where the queen gave birth to a primary school's art project.... What the hell was that thing mean to be????

BTW... my copy of the directors cut AVP has no alt ending, it doesn't say anything about one on the box either
Alien/Human hybrid.

mr. nails
12-23-2005, 03:18 AM
it's not the DC's ver that says it has alt. ending. it's the original version that has it on the box. so... i figured the dc's ver would defiantly have it.