PDA

View Full Version : Seth McFarlane Is A Fucking Genius!!!!

Busyman
12-20-2005, 12:28 AM
I'm sitting here watching this past Sunday's family and he has the 1,2,3,4....12 Pinball cartoon short from Sesame Street.

I can't believe he put that in there.

He has got to be my age.

GepperRankins
12-20-2005, 12:32 AM
isn't that reason 4 why family guy sucks?

JPaul
12-20-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm sitting here watching this past Sunday's family and he has the 1,2,3,4....12 Pinball cartoon short from Sesame Street.

I have no idea what that means.

GepperRankins
12-20-2005, 12:36 AM
it means. that genius, doesn't have to try. he just has to put pop references in the show, people will appreciate it just because they "get it"

Evil_Monkey
12-20-2005, 12:41 AM

You are a fucking 5 year old if you say Family guy sucks or just a total loser :D

:blink: I mean have you ever looked at the worlds cartoon Tv rating
scene 2002 its reached 1 to 2 on the list ever time
So something is totaly wrong with you if you say it sucks

or you just have a very bad taste in TV :dry:

Agrajag
12-20-2005, 12:43 AM
it means. that genius, doesn't have to try. he just has to put pop references in the show, people will appreciate it just because they "get it"
Ah, like Mozart.

GepperRankins
12-20-2005, 12:43 AM

You are a fucking 5 year old if you say Family guy sucks or just a total loser :D

5 year old? yeah, that would explain why i don't get the "jokes"

Agrajag
12-20-2005, 12:45 AM

Popularity > Quality, good point well presented.

Evil_Monkey
12-20-2005, 12:56 AM

well ethier that or your just mentally retarded :dry:

Agrajag
12-20-2005, 12:58 AM

well ethier that or your just retarded :dry:
:lol:

At, not with, obviousement.

GepperRankins
12-20-2005, 01:04 AM
:pinch:

i like this snow effect.

we should have like a rain one for the english people who like to moan :happy:

Busyman
12-20-2005, 01:14 AM
Actually Family Guy hits a specific demographic.

It seems to be Americans between 25 and 45.

He may reference Robocop one moment, Family Ties the next.

I wouldn't expect a Briton to get any of the references actually. Bothers me none, however.

That cartoon is quite noice.:D

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2005, 01:22 AM
Family guy season 4 is teh ghey - too many references to american television stars that i couldn't give a fook about, every obvious joke is stretched out to fifty million hours long, stewies character has completely turned into some sort of hollywood fag type person, the list goes on.

i used to really like it, but after i watched the first three seasons on dvd too many times, i went rite of it - and the fact that they've now completely butchered the show has made me not want to watch it at all, gave up on it two episodes ago and haven't missed it one bit :snooty:

American Dad is/was the nuts but seems to be going in the same direction <_<

Mr JP Fugley
12-20-2005, 01:23 AM

a strange definition of the word "genius". but hey, we've already established that you can change what a word actually means to suit your "point".

which is nice.

GepperRankins
12-20-2005, 01:26 AM

I wouldn't expect a Briton to get any of the references actually. Bothers me none, however.

i get them, the novelty just wears off after half a dozen shows :dabs:

tesco
12-20-2005, 01:26 AM

Here it seems to target 13-25 :blink:

Family Guy is good :)

Busyman
12-20-2005, 01:27 AM
Family guy season 4 is teh ghey - too many references to american television stars that i couldn't give a fook about, every obvious joke is stretched out to fifty million hours long, stewies character has completely turned into some sort of hollywood fag type person, the list goes on.

i used to really like it, but after i watched the first three seasons on dvd too many times, i went rite of it - and the fact that they've now completely butchered the show has made me not want to watch it at all, gave up on it two episodes ago and haven't missed it one bit :snooty:

To me, American Dad has gotten 10 times better. I hated it at first.

Either way, I agree. The show isn't geared to toward non-Americans or youngsters.

GepperRankins
12-20-2005, 01:29 AM

canadia is ten years behind merka

american dad is so geared to non americans :smilie4:

Busyman
12-20-2005, 01:29 AM

Well I said that 'cause he references things all the way back to when I was a youngster.

A 13 yr old won't what the hell Family Ties was or that white guy with the afro that did the paintings on public television.

Fucking great show.

Mr JP Fugley
12-20-2005, 01:30 AM

Either way, I agree. The show isn't geared to toward non-Americans or youngsters.

so not a particliar problem to be a genius in your book.

Busyman
12-20-2005, 01:31 AM

a strange definition of the word "genius". but hey, we've already established that you can change what a word actually means to suit your "point".

which is nice.
Oh I knew I'd get "how is he genius when he just references stuff".

Either way...he's a fucking genius.

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2005, 01:35 AM

I'm surprised anyone with the mentality of a non-youngster would sit in front of these sort of slow witted moving coloured pictures, but you did say it wasn't geared towards non-Americans :lookaroun

Busyman
12-20-2005, 01:39 AM

I'm surprised anyone with the mentality of a non-youngster would sit in front of these sort of slow witted moving coloured pictures, but you did say it wasn't geared towards non-Americans :lookaroun
It's funny. Pretty simple.

Mr JP Fugley
12-20-2005, 01:42 AM
It's funny. Pretty simple.
so that would make him a genius in your book, kewl.

MagicNakor
12-20-2005, 01:51 AM
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/t/mth162/happy%20trees.jpg

http://www.woostercollective.com/images2/ckoetree.jpg

:shuriken:

Proper Bo
12-20-2005, 01:54 AM
bob ross ftw!!!111:01: many a time i've spent watching him on discovrey while stoned:01:

hobbes
12-20-2005, 01:56 AM
I don't watch the show, but the old hack is that comedy comes full circle.

Comedy is not a great line, but a reference to and an articulation of what has come before.

This may be lost if you have not shared his prior experience and will be added to if you have.

An unexpected reference to something one has thought forgetten by time is really satisfying and a bond therefore formed.

These comedic shows exist on double entredres.

The literal jokes appeal to the kids, the references appeal to their parents.

Proper Bo
12-20-2005, 01:58 AM
like dick n doms creamy muck muck all over that cheerleader:naughty:

JPaul
12-20-2005, 02:07 AM

Comedy is not a great line, but a reference to and an articulation of what has come before.

This may be lost if you have not shared his prior experience and will be added to if you have.

An unexpected reference to something one has thought forgetten by time is really satisfying and a bond therefore formed.

So you consider Seth McFarlane a genius, cool.

It's a word I tend to use more sparingly.

hobbes
12-20-2005, 02:13 AM

Why would I consider him a genius? When I said that I don't " watch the show" was that too vague, at all?

I've never watched the show.

What a ridiculous statement, I was talking about the principles of comedy.

Busyman
12-20-2005, 04:12 AM

Why would I consider him a genius? When I said that I don't " watch the show" was that too vague, at all?

Here's a start.....Osama (http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/family_guy_osama_bin_laden_4295.html)

Busyman
12-20-2005, 04:21 AM

PWN3D.

Skiz
12-20-2005, 06:23 AM
The Sesame Street part caught me way off guard. Funny as hell!

The Bill Lumberg (cameo?) reference was hysterical too. :lol:

Cheese
12-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Family Guy does seem to reference back too often, I kind of roll my eyes at times. The Sesame Street gag was certainly one of those moments. I still laugh at the show mind, and find it funnier than the stale-as-hell Simpsons. The only reference I didn't get from this weekend's show was "The View" (?). Which was referenced on American Dad as well.

I'd say Seth MacFarlane is a genius in the sense that he has found something that works and he'll keep using it. There is also a certain amount of genius in the fact that he (they really) don't even have to try very hard to write an episode either.

Anyone got a copy of "How To Write Cartoons by Seth McFarlane"?*

*Oh, I ended with my own pop culture reference.

Proper Bo
12-20-2005, 09:12 AM
I prefer this kind of pop
http://www.theeventsmachine.co.uk/images/panda.jpg

JPaul
12-20-2005, 11:12 AM

PWN3D.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The World need more people like you, it really does.

It makes the rest of us feel all warm and cuddly inside.

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2005, 11:37 AM
south park -> American Dad -> Family Guy :snooty:

south parks just as funny as it's ever been imo, the last ep "Bloody Mary" was brilliant :snooty:

Also really like King Of The Hill because it doesn't have to rely on extreme situations to be funny :)

asmithz
12-20-2005, 11:48 AM
south park -> American Dad -> Family Guy :snooty:

south parks just as funny as it's ever been imo, the last ep "Bloody Mary" was brilliant :snooty:

Also really like King Of The Hill because it doesn't have to rely on extreme situations to be funny :)

I'm loosing intrested in South Park. American Dad is growing on me, I hated it to begin with. Family Guy is always great. I feel the same about King of the Hill. The Simpsons was gay, but this season has been great.

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2005, 11:51 AM
The Simpsons can be ok, its nothing brilliant (or funny for the most part) but it's something to watch lyke :ermm:

Futurama > simpsons though :dabs:

JPaul
12-20-2005, 11:58 AM
I'd say Seth MacFarlane is a genius in the sense that he has found something that works and he'll keep using it. There is also a certain amount of genius in the fact that he (they really) don't even have to try very hard to write an episode either.

Yeah but you think poetry is not pish, so your opinion re what constitutes genius is about as valid as an American's.

Using your argument The Sun is a work of genius, it works so they keep doing it. Oh and they don't have to try very hard to write it.

Cheese
12-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Using your argument The Sun is a work of genius, it works so they keep doing it. Oh and they don't have to try very hard to write it.
I was being sarcatsick, the writers on Family Guy are pretty average imo their only nod to genius (in any sense of the word) is that they figured out how to stretch a three-joke show for four seasons. My Kevin Smith reference at the end should have tipped y'all off to that. :snooty:

Took me a while to figure out you meant the newspaper.:(

GepperRankins
12-20-2005, 01:09 PM
the simpsons seems to be taking off family guy this season, with the references and stuff. and the jokes that make you go "eesh" like "let's win this war so we can slowly give black people their rights" :dabs:

Cheese
12-20-2005, 01:20 PM
and the jokes that make you go "eesh" like "let's win this war so we can slowly give black people their rights" :dabs:

Sealab 2021 does those type of jokes much better. In fact, with all this celebration of the mediocrity of Seth MacFarlane I had forgotten about the truly great cartoons:

Sealab 2021
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Monkey Dust

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2005, 01:26 PM
you watched bromwell high yet? :01:

Cheese
12-20-2005, 01:30 PM
you watched bromwell high yet? :01:

UKNova only has 3 seeds on a 3gb file:(

I'll try emule when I've finished downloading teh wrestling.

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2005, 01:32 PM
'k, its worth it :01:

asmithz
12-20-2005, 01:46 PM
and the jokes that make you go "eesh" like "let's win this war so we can slowly give black people their rights" :dabs:
Sealab 2021 does those type of jokes much better. In fact, with all this celebration of the mediocrity of Seth MacFarlane I had forgotten about the truly great cartoons:

Sealab 2021
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Monkey Dust

ATHF :01:

Thats just a classic that should be on everyones favorite list.

2021, ehh good show just to watch same with Home Movies.

I never seen Monkey Dust, but now i'll check it out.

Cheese
12-20-2005, 01:58 PM

It's very British. So if I can borrow some of Busyman's condensation you might not "get any of the references actually". ;)

GepperRankins
12-20-2005, 02:00 PM
i think the US has had the peadophile hysteria in the last few years too though, and the terrorism :dabs:

clocker
12-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Yeah but you think poetry is not pish, so your opinion re what constitutes genius is about as valid as an American's.

Oh good, my education continues.
Why just last week I learned from you that as an American I don't understand sarcasm either.

And all this time I thought I was a sarcastic genius.

Oops, gotta go- Macdonald's just opened.

Cheese
12-20-2005, 02:06 PM
i think the US has had the peadophile hysteria in the last few years too though, and the terrorism :dabs:

Though I reckon certain 'merkins (not naming any names, Busyman) might have trouble with the accents...

Yogs
12-20-2005, 02:06 PM

Why just last week I learned from you that as an American I don't understand sarcasm either.

Oops, gotta go- Macdonald's just opened.:lol:

Busyman
12-20-2005, 02:55 PM

It's very British. So if I can borrow some of Busyman's condensation you might not "get any of the references actually". ;)
Actually I wasn't being condensationalist.

I was serious. Unless a person is off the age to have seen the show referenced or watched older American TV, you won't get many of the jokes.
Pretty simple.

You guys emit those "you don't get it 'cause it's subtle and you're American" condensation vapors. What I said was rather concrete. There's a fella in my crew from Trinindad that came over here rather "late" and he doesn't get some of the jokes either.

Busyman
12-20-2005, 02:57 PM
PWN3D.

"Laugh it off, Fuzzball."

football
12-20-2005, 02:59 PM

I was serious. Unless a person is off the age to have seen the show referenced or watched older American TV, you won't get many of the jokes.
Pretty simple.

You guys emit those "you don't get it 'cause it's subtle and you're American" condensation vapors. What I said was rather concrete. There's a fella in my crew from Trinindad that came over here rather "late" and he doesn't get some of the jokes either.I'm having trouble working out which of the errors are intentional.

condensationalist - intentional.
Unless a person is off the age - unintentional.
You guys emit those - unintentional.
condensation vapors - intentional.
Trinindad - unintentional.

How did I do :)

JPaul
12-20-2005, 03:02 PM

"Laugh it off, Fuzzball."
:lol:

You made me chortle in real life. Good man.

JPaul
12-20-2005, 03:05 PM

No I think you'll find that Americans understand sarcasm, it's satire you don't understand. Please to be reading earlier post, more slowly this time.

Oh that's it, you thought they were synonymous, which kind of illustrates the point. Thanks for that

Cheese
12-20-2005, 03:16 PM
It's very British. So if I can borrow some of Busyman's condensation you might not "get any of the references actually". ;) I was serious. Unless a person is off the age to have seen the show referenced or watched older American TV, you won't get many of the jokes.

Which is why it will never be considered a work of genius, a mark of genius would be to be accessible to all. Sure, they'll be the fanboy minority that praise it above all else, but a work of genius? I think you have very low standards on that point.

Though it is stale, Matt Groening's Simpsons is streets ahead when you consider each cartoon as a whole. People will still be watching old Simpsons episodes in ten years time whereas Family Guy will be all but forgotten except for when referenced as a "joke" by lazy writers on some future show that relies on pop culture to get a laugh.*

*Kevin Smith already did this on his superior Clerks** cartoon and none of you cnuts got my reference.

**Another show that suffers from an overabundance of pop culture references, but at least they are cleverly done.

Busyman
12-20-2005, 03:20 PM

Pretty simple.

You guys emit those "you don't get it 'cause it's subtle and you're American" condensation vapors. What I said was rather concrete. There's a fella in my crew from Trinindad that came over here rather "late" and he doesn't get some of the jokes either.I'm having trouble working out which of the errors are intentional.

condensationalist - intentional.
Unless a person is off the age - unintentional.
You guys emit those - unintentional.
condensation vapors - intentional.
Trinindad - unintentional.

How did I do :)
Very good excerpt for one.

By the focus on spelling errors I'm guessing you are soccer and not NFL.

Busyman
12-20-2005, 03:22 PM

Which is why it will never be considered a work of genius, a mark of genius would be to be accessible to all. Sure, they'll be the fanboy minority that praise it above all else, but a work of genius? I think you have very low standards on that point.

Though it is stale, Matt Groening's Simpsons is streets ahead when you consider each cartoon as a whole. People will still be watching old Simpsons episodes in ten years time whereas Family Guy will be all but forgotten except for when referenced as a "joke" by lazy writers on some future show that relies on pop culture to get a laugh.*

*Kevin Smith already did this on his superior Clerks** cartoon and none of you cnuts got my reference.

**Another show that suffers from an overabundance of pop culture references, but at least they are cleverly done.

Cool, so basically I can't consider him a genius unless you do.

Very good.

football
12-20-2005, 03:22 PM
You spotted my deliberate mistake.

Not soccer, not NFL - Kabaddi.

JPaul
12-20-2005, 03:28 PM
You spotted my deliberate mistake.

Not soccer, not NFL - Kabaddi.
Tig.

Cheese
12-20-2005, 03:28 PM

Cool, so basically I can't consider him a genius unless you do.

Very good.

You can, you can consider him the bastard child of William Shakespeare and Oscar Wilde if you really want. I'm just pointing out how wrong you are in my opinion, and how time will likely prove me correct.

You do understand the concept of 'opinions'? I don't really want to pepper my posts with "imo"s just for the hard of "getting it".

football
12-20-2005, 03:36 PM
for the hard of "getting it".:lol: :schnauz:

clocker
12-20-2005, 03:38 PM
No I think you'll find that Americans understand sarcasm, it's satire you don't understand. Please to be reading earlier post, more slowly this time.

Oh that's it, you thought they were synonymous, which kind of illustrates the point. Thanks for that
You're quite welcome.
Were it not for gratuitous whiffleballs you'd never get to swing.

JPaul
12-20-2005, 03:49 PM

You're quite welcome.
Were it not for gratuitous whiffleballs you'd never get to swing.
Nope, not a clue.

clocker
12-20-2005, 04:04 PM
I'll bet Busy gets it.

Ironical, that.

JPaul
12-20-2005, 04:12 PM
I'll bet Busy gets it.

Indeed, Busy and your good self get the same cultural references. Busy and I do not

The irony is far from lost on me.

Busyman
12-20-2005, 05:44 PM

No I think you'll find that Americans understand sarcasm, it's satire you don't understand.
Yeah it's only peppered throughout most of our comedy. :dabs:

JPaul
12-20-2005, 07:43 PM
No I think you'll find that Americans understand sarcasm, it's satire you don't understand.
You said that the last time as well.

You must actually believe it.:lol:

Busyman
12-20-2005, 08:00 PM

Uh huh. :1eye:

JPaul
12-20-2005, 09:26 PM

Uh huh. :1eye:
How sweet, your carers must be so proud.

hobbes
12-21-2005, 01:15 AM

Here's a start.....Osama (http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/family_guy_osama_bin_laden_4295.html)

PMSL:lol:

The humor lies in a common denominator amongst all humans.

It is not like Osama gets hit in the face by a pie and we call that "genius" because we hate that guy, but it portrays Osama as someone we can all relate to. His agenda differs from ours, but in the end, he exibits the same human emotions/reactions that we all would.

He is not some absolute evil, but a man trying to sell his wares. His "homies" delete his bloopers and out-takes and broadcast the editted image he wants to portray.

Busyman
12-21-2005, 02:50 AM

It is not like Osama gets hit in the face by a pie and we call that "genius" because we hate that guy, but it portrays Osama as someone we can all relate to. His agenda differs from ours, but in the end, he exibits the same human emotions/reactions that we all would.

He is not some absolute evil, but a man trying to sell his wares. His "homies" delete his bloopers and out-takes and broadcast the editted image he wants to portray.
Damn...well said. :huh: You should write movie/TV show reviews.;)

Seth has stuff like

At school the hall monitor is ED 209 from Robocop.

PRESENT HALL PASS

Here ya go.

PRESENT HALL PASS

But I did

...you know what happens next...provided you saw Robocop.

Seth presents this stuff in way that the show isn't focused on the references but presents in a passing-as-matter-of-fact way that just goes along with the show.

People come to work talking about the show whereas a show like The Simpsons is not mentioned.

Other shows like American Dad (a Mcfarlane show as well), Boondocks (from the comic strip) and Drawn Together are pretty good as well.

Cheese
12-21-2005, 10:09 AM

Shame they stole the whole joke and concept off Monkey Dust really.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/imagedump/4864.jpg

Seth MacFarlane seems to borrow (by that I mean steal) quite a bit. Genius.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/plagrismo.jpg

Cheese
12-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Other shows like American Dad (a Mcfarlane show as well)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/PLAGRISM02.jpg

It's MacFarlane, genius.

But seriously:

Seth presents this stuff in way that the show isn't focused on the references but presents in a passing-as-matter-of-fact way that just goes along with the show.

I disagree. I reckon it has taken over the show, and there are about a dozen pop culture references per show. I see it as filler for the proper jokes, it must be hard to fill 20 minutes after all.

Cheese
12-21-2005, 10:36 AM
People come to work talking about the show whereas a show like The Simpsons is not mentioned.
Is this the way we detect the quality of our TV shows now? At my work everyone talks about X-Factor and Strictly Come Dancing.

Boondocks (from the comic strip) .... pretty good as well.
I can agree on that. So that's something.

manker
12-21-2005, 10:41 AM
People come to work talking about the show whereas a show like The Simpsons is not mentioned.Is this the way we detect the quality of our TV shows now? At my work everyone talks about X-Factor and Strictly Come Dancing.At my office, I'm the only bloke here and the TV conversation is always about Eastenders, The Bill and Emmerdale Farm.

So Busy is right :dabs:

Cheese
12-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Is this the way we detect the quality of our TV shows now? At my work everyone talks about X-Factor and Strictly Come Dancing.At my office, I'm the only bloke here and the TV conversation is always about Eastenders, The Bill and Emmerdale Farm.

So Busy is right :dabs:

My best mate doesn't like Family Guy and he has seen Robocop.

Cheese
12-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Proof:

Dave Cheese says:
you like family guy?
Al says:
no
Dave Cheese says:
you seen robocop?
Al says:
yes

Mr JP Fugley
12-21-2005, 02:29 PM
popliar = good, in america.

thats the problem with a society which judges everything by its monetary value. its also why it will rarely produce true genius. extreme capitalism discourages novel thinking, stick with what works / makes money.

Kurt Vonnegut is a genius.

Busyman
12-21-2005, 02:39 PM
popliar = good, in america.

thats the problem with a society which judges everything by its monetary value. its also why it will rarely produce true genius. extreme capitalism discourages novel thinking, stick with what works / makes money.

Kurt Vonnegut is a genius.
Nah if I like it...I think it's good.

Pretty simple.

Family Guy, for instance, wasn't popular. Neither are Drawn Together or Boondocks. Call me an early adopter.

Busyman
12-21-2005, 02:41 PM

It's MacFarlane, genius.

But seriously:

I disagree. I reckon it has taken over the show, and there are about a dozen pop culture references per show. I see it as filler for the proper jokes, it must be hard to fill 20 minutes after all.
Too bad it's funny.:ermm:

Cheese
12-21-2005, 03:17 PM

It's MacFarlane, genius.

But seriously:

I disagree. I reckon it has taken over the show, and there are about a dozen pop culture references per show. I see it as filler for the proper jokes, it must be hard to fill 20 minutes after all. Too bad it's funny.:ermm:
It's funny just not genius.

Cheese's Geniusity Ratings

Simpsons = Class swot.
Family Guy = Above average kid who amuses other children by making fart noises all the time.
Sealab 2021 = Smart kid who makes better fart noises.
South Park = Stupid kid that thinks he's cleverer than he is.
Monkey Dust = Creepy clever Brit kid who got expelled.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force = Intelligent kid that smokes way too much weed.

See? By this highly scientific manner you can see that there is not a genius amongst them. Though they all seem to be pretty clever.

Busyman
12-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Too bad it's funny.:ermm:

Simpsons = Class swot.
Family Guy = Above average kid who amuses other children by making fart noises all the time.

See? By this highly scientific manner you can see that there is not a genius amongst them. Though they all seem to be pretty clever.
I think Seth is a genius.

JPaul
12-21-2005, 04:30 PM

Simpsons = Class swot.

You're wrong.

Cheese
12-21-2005, 06:45 PM

Simpsons = Class swot.

I think he is a hack. My children's children will laugh at you for thinking Seth was a genius*. They won't be laughing at Family Guy however.

*Actually they'll probably say "Who?".

Busyman
12-21-2005, 06:50 PM

I think he is a hack. My children's children will laugh at you for thinking Seth was a genius*. They won't be laughing at Family Guy however.

*Actually they'll probably say "Who?".
Who? (http://gorillamask.net/famguytp.shtml)

Busyman
12-21-2005, 06:51 PM

You're wrong.
You have AIDS. (http://gorillamask.net/famguyaids.shtml)

JPaul
12-21-2005, 06:54 PM
You're wrong.
You have AIDS. (http://gorillamask.net/famguyaids.shtml)
No I don't. I'm not even HIV positive.

Proper Bo
12-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Monkey dust is fucking tits!!
I'm the meatsafe murderer only ah never done it, ah only said ah done it so theyd take my scrotum ut of the vice

darth revan
12-21-2005, 07:02 PM
to hell what you guys think! i say that Seth McFarlane is a fucking genius and there is nothing you fucktards can say to make me think different!! fuck you to the people who say Seth is a fucking hack!! do you hear me, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Mulder
12-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Monkey dust -> McFarlane

Proper Bo
12-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Mista hopppy!!!

Cheese
12-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Monkey dust is fucking tits!!
I'm the meatsafe murderer only ah never done it, ah only said ah done it so theyd take my scrotum ut of the vice

Is "fucking tits!!" good or bad?

darth revan
12-21-2005, 07:04 PM
shut the fuck up!

Proper Bo
12-21-2005, 07:05 PM
Is fucking tits good or bad?

:dabs:

Busyman
12-21-2005, 07:05 PM
to hell what you guys think! i say that Seth McFarlane is a fucking genius and there is nothing you fucktards can say to make me think different!! fuck you to the people who say Seth is a fucking hack!! do you hear me, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmk?:unsure:

JPaul
12-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Well if you put it that way perhaps I should re-consider.

DanB
12-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Peadofinder General :lol:

Proper Bo
12-21-2005, 07:07 PM
sPEEDO trunks eh?

Cheese
12-21-2005, 07:07 PM

HURRRRRRR!!!!!

Cheese
12-21-2005, 07:08 PM
shut the fuck up!

HURRRRRRR!!!!!

Cheese
12-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Peadofinder General :lol:

He is most funny :lol:

darth revan
12-21-2005, 07:11 PM
thank you, who else?.......nobody, (under his breath) fucktards.

Cheese
12-21-2005, 07:12 PM
thank you, who else?.......nobody, (under his breath) fucktards.

HURRRRRRR!!!!!

Cheese
12-21-2005, 07:14 PM
sPEEDO trunks eh?

One of my fave Monkey Dust bits was the Hollywood versions of Anne Frank and that one about the Crusades. They (Hollywood execs I suppose) changed the Jews in Anne Frank into the Irish...:lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/midage.jpg

darth revan
12-21-2005, 07:15 PM
mmk.

Cheese
12-21-2005, 07:30 PM
i say that Seth McFarlane is a fucking genius

Oh, and for fuck's sake it is MacFarlane.

Here's a hint sheet:

McDonalds
Todd McFarlane
Seth MacFarlane
Mac (the computer)
Detective Vic Mackey
MC Hammer (pronounced Emm-Cee)

Busyman
12-21-2005, 07:31 PM
mmk.
Yeah where's a fucking clip MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

I like good TV and don't care if it's Tish TV.

Busyman
12-21-2005, 07:32 PM
i say that Seth McFarlane is a fucking genius

Oh, and for fuck's sake it is MacFarlane.

Here's a hint sheet:

McDonalds
Todd McFarlane
Seth MacFarlane
Mac (the computer)
Detective Vic Mackey
MC Hammer (pronounced Emm-Cee)
That's what I said..... Seth McFarlane.

JPaul
12-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Who is Seth MacFarlane anyway.

Proper Bo
12-21-2005, 07:53 PM
he does those simpsons clones; family guy and american dad I think:unsure:

JPaul
12-21-2005, 08:06 PM
he does those simpsons clones; family guy and american dad I think:unsure:

Oh right, so more a plagiarist than a genius then.

Proper Bo
12-21-2005, 08:14 PM
some might say more a plagiarist than a genius, I suppose.

Cheese
12-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Wow, he totally ripped off this cartoon from 1995:

http://ruleofthebone.net/mp3/larry.ram

(You'll need some form of Real Player for this).

Busyman
12-21-2005, 09:06 PM

Shame on him for ripping off his own shit (http://newsfly.org/humormedia/startrek.htm). :snooty:

JPaul
12-21-2005, 09:12 PM

Shame on him for ripping off his own shit (http://newsfly.org/humormedia/startrek.htm). :snooty:
Oh dear, oh dear, dear, dear.

darth revan
12-22-2005, 12:21 AM
i can't get enough of that episode. ...umm, fuck

asmithz
12-22-2005, 03:35 AM

That he's cartoon he made before, and umm thats him in the begining of the video. You're being sarcastic right?

he does those simpsons clones; family guy and american dad I think

Are you joking to? Simpsons has to be a bit funny for Family Guy to be copying it. There tottaly differnt.

Proper Bo
12-22-2005, 04:16 AM
he does those simpsons clones; family guy and american dad I think
Are you joking to? Simpsons has to be a bit funny for Family Guy to be copying it. There tottaly differnt.

I suppose, I mean Family guy doesnt have the family with three kids, a fat retarded father, an annoying wife...

Busyman
12-22-2005, 06:28 AM
That he's cartoon he made before, and umm thats him in the begining of the video. You're being sarcastic right?
You are fucking up the American-sarcasm perception man.:ermm:

darth revan
12-23-2005, 06:30 AM
listen to the crack addicted monkey!