PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Favorite NFL Football Team?

Busyman
12-21-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm a homer so mine is the

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Sports/American-Football/Washington-Redskins/Washington-Redskins.gif
Washington Redskins

JPaul
12-21-2005, 06:26 PM
http://www.raiders.com/images/r04/header-hp1.jpg

Adster
12-22-2005, 12:25 AM
well I was cincinatti when I first started watching it in the 80s when Steve Young came along I liked watching san fran too they have been pretty much my 2 teams for the past 18 years or so when cinci had sucked for 16 years up until this year in the mid 90s seeing cinci were that bad I found myself going for san fran a lot in the playoffs but now the 16 year wait is finally over!! (same with my tigers in the rugby league and ended up winning the whole thing!!!) could this be the same for my bengles?? all those years of wearing bengles and tigers jerseys in the 90s to be laughed at now 2005 has been a most better year!

zapjb
12-22-2005, 12:31 AM
Redskins! I told you Busyman get rid of your blue Santa hats! lol :)

kazaaman
12-22-2005, 03:55 AM
Hell Yea Redskins all the way. I hope they woop the Giants ass this week. Last time we got shut out 36-0 :(. Not this time.... hopefully!!

Busyman
12-22-2005, 06:30 AM
Hell Yea Redskins all the way. I hope they woop the Giants ass this week. Last time we got shut out 36-0 :(. Not this time.... hopefully!!
You from DC (or live here)? zap wouldn't answer....like I was going to look up his name in the directory and find him or something.:huh: (must be in the WPP):shutup:

We have TONS of Dallas Cowboy fans here. It's like a fucking epidemic.

zapjb
12-22-2005, 07:11 AM
Today 02:30 AM
Busyman ...You from DC (or live here)? zap wouldn't answer....like I was going to look up his name in the directory and find him or something. (must be in the WPP)
Shhhh!:fear:

maebach
12-23-2005, 03:15 AM
Im a Raider FAn1!

Celerystalksme
12-27-2005, 06:02 AM
Bengals all the way Baby!!!

But i just go for any team thats playing against teh fkn Pats!

DrBeerMan
12-27-2005, 07:17 AM
Chargers! :sadwalk:

JordoR
12-27-2005, 08:59 AM
New England Patriots

Had a bit of an average season (compared to their regular) because of some injuries but I still love em. Now that quite a few of their injured players are back they have starting owning again. Back to usual :)

Busyman
12-27-2005, 03:02 PM
New England Patriots

Had a bit of an average season (compared to their regular) because of some injuries but I still love em. Now that quite a few of their injured players are back they have starting owning again. Back to usual :)
That was a decent game last night against the Jets.

Spider_dude
12-29-2005, 12:29 PM
green bay packers

Busyman
12-29-2005, 02:04 PM
green bay packers
1. They just lost to the Chicago Bears 17 to 24.

2. Brett Favre threw 7 interceptions in that game.

3. He leads the league in tossed interceptions.

4. They are at the bottom of the NFC North at 3 and 12 with one more game to go.

5. Their record is the same as the New Orleans Saints who don't have a home stadium 'cause of Katrina.

Nickthestick91
12-30-2005, 05:15 PM
I live in Philly, so my favorite team is the Eagles. They're a disgrace this year though. :(

manker
12-30-2005, 05:25 PM
green bay packers

4. They are at the bottom of the NFC North at 3 and 12 with one more game to go.

5. Their record is the same as the New Orleans Saints who don't have a home stadium 'cause of Katrina.Doesn't matter, if that's his favourite team, it will make no difference how bad they've played this season.

In the UK, we don't change our favourite teams like you do in the US.

My favourite team was the LA Raiders ... but then they moved to Oakland. I think moving an entire team to a different city is a disgrace so now my favourite team is the Dolphins.

JPaul
12-30-2005, 07:08 PM

5. Their record is the same as the New Orleans Saints who don't have a home stadium 'cause of Katrina.Doesn't matter, if that's his favourite team, it will make no difference how bad they've played this season.

My favourite team was the LA Raiders ... but then they moved to Oakland. I think moving an entire team to a different city is a disgrace so now my favourite team is the Dolphins.

I kept supporting the team when they moved.

Some of us aren't fair weather fans.

Busyman
12-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Doesn't matter, if that's his favourite team, it will make no difference how bad they've played this season.
Okayyyyy...no shit.:unsure:

Huh? Where'd you get that from?

Okayyyy....they were originally the Oakland Raiders....and they are still in Cali. :dabs:

My Washington Redskins play in Landover, MD. My Washington Wizards used to play in Landover, MD but they were the Bullets back then.

A team loike the Cleveland Browns moved to Baltimore and changed their name to the Ravens. In that case, I understand Cleveland fans giving the team the fuck you. The Ravens even won a Superbowl.:lol: :lol:

Now Cleveland has the Browns again.:huh:

maebach
01-09-2006, 04:06 AM
I wish the Raiders stayed in LA too. Also, why'd the washinggton bullet's change their name? they didn't move to a different city.

Busyman
01-09-2006, 04:55 AM
I wish the Raiders stayed in LA too. Also, why'd the washinggton bullet's change their name? they didn't move to a different city.
They were moving from the USAir Arena (which used to be the Capital Center) in Landover, MD to the newly built MCI Center in Washington D.C. and the owner tried to make a stink about nonviolence and thus instituted a campaign which involved fans voting for a name change. :dog: Run-On :dog:

The fans I know had no problem with the name but anyway there were ballot cards given to us with (and this from memory)....

Wizards
Stallions
Dragons
Sea Dogs
Express

I had season tickets that year and hated all the new names. The one I picked was either the Stallions or the Dragons. Many thought that Abe already had picked the Wizards and disregarded the cards 'cause he already intimated that's the name he liked best.:dry: