PDA

View Full Version : Help with burning games

SirGray
12-26-2005, 01:56 AM
Hi I just got my dvd burner for christmas today and I wanted to burn some games I got on my computer to dvd and free up some space, I installed Alcohol 120% and I tried burning a image to dvd but im a noob to this and failed and made myself a new coaster any way Can some one give me a step by step guide to burn a image to dvd using Alcohol 120% I wanna be able to just pop it in and install!

-help appreciated
ps- if im posting in wrong section... Srry I wasnt sure where to put it... thanks.

Peerzy
12-26-2005, 02:45 AM
Search the forum. This has been answered over a 100 times, if you can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to search why should someone bother to spend time helping you?

SirGray
12-26-2005, 03:50 AM
Wow don't have to be that way, Anyway turns out the way I did it is correct its just my one game F.E.A.R had a error now I need to figure out if any one can help me with the error.
It said something is wrong with the recording procedure!
please check the log file and report any error's to technical support.

and it wont work *sigh*

Guyver
12-26-2005, 04:35 AM
Wow don't have to be that way, Anyway turns out the way I did it is correct its just my one game F.E.A.R had a error now I need to figure out if any one can help me with the error.
It said something is wrong with the recording procedure!
please check the log file and report any error's to technical support.

and it wont work *sigh*

thats just how peerzy is :P dont take it personaly.

SirGray
12-26-2005, 05:50 AM
I know Ive seen him like that before any way im gonna try again...

SirGray
12-26-2005, 06:10 AM
ok it worked perfect this time maby a minor glitch or a crappy dvd any way thanks for the help....... nvm

DrBeerMan
12-27-2005, 09:53 AM
i like to burn several or as many games i can fit onto 1 dvd, so i just do a data burn and burn basically the folders containing the game images and the NFO files. When i want to play them i again i pop the disk in and Mount w/ Daemon, install, copy crack, Put the disk away and play.