PDA

View Full Version : George Bush Drunk - Oh dear :)

henrikjack
12-28-2005, 01:38 PM
http://funnystuff.rolista.com/clip_detail.aspx?clipId=439

Skiz
12-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Please stop spamming our precious forum. Thanks. :happy:

Cheese
12-28-2005, 04:06 PM
http://funnystuff.rolista.com/clip_detail.aspx?clipId=439
:lol:

Pay no attention to Skizo. He's a 'merkin, Bush is like a superhero to them or something...:blink:

hippychick
12-28-2005, 04:08 PM
I thought it was funny :lol: :lol: and very accurate ;)
He's no hero to me lol:O

NeoTheOne
12-28-2005, 07:48 PM
First Person I Know That Likes Bush >< stupid guy

Skiz
12-28-2005, 08:08 PM
1. It's just a video of Bush that's been slowed down just enough to make it sound like he's been hitting the sauce. He's not drunk.

2. I said to quit spamming the forum because that's all he does. If you look at his previous posts,they are all just links to that same site and never any comments, just a link. Ziggy found him doing the same thing with the same links in the eBaum'sWorld forum. He's a spammer plain and simple.

Evil_Monkey
12-28-2005, 08:32 PM
1. It's just a video of Bush that's been slowed down just enough to make it sound like he's been hitting the sauce. He's not drunk.

I hope you know that video was not slowed down
but I think he realy was drunk at that speach
That was the same speach where he couldn't find his way out of the building
So that kind of proves it :D

Pluse the only people who like Bush are the only ones who listen to what there parents voted for So get your facts strait on who blew up the world trade center and who is realy helping Osama That doesn't sound like a great president to me :dry:

hippychick
12-28-2005, 08:44 PM
2. I said to quit spamming the forum because that's all he does. If you look at his previous posts,they are all just links to that same site and never any comments, just a link. Ziggy found him doing the same thing with the same links in the eBaum'sWorld forum. He's a spammer plain and simple.
Umm Perhaps he's just shy and don't know how to put words into text? :ermm:

lee551
12-28-2005, 11:19 PM
:lol: whether its real or not, it's funny.

Khan's Grape
12-29-2005, 01:07 AM

Put him on ignore and let the rest of us enjoy his links. Kthnxbye.

Rip The Jacker
12-29-2005, 03:33 AM
That was pretty damn funny! :lol:

Wolfmight
12-29-2005, 03:51 AM
They didn't need to slow it down, because he sounds like that anyways.

Bush says,"I ..uh..uh..uh Senator of Cong...no...yea...the fellow citizens of the united states...we have come to a time when every child in America deserves a chance. A chance to pass with a 50. It just makes sense to lower the standerds, so more of these African Americans ...*cough* excuse me, children can graduate and improve this nation's armed forces. I feel the devastation that Iraq has caused us is Satan's work. God told me to be the leader, the leader who will murder every last one of them to gain our independence. Eh, I also wanted to finally give this country some action. I used to be a drinker *shakes head* Scotch *shakes* Jack Daniels *shakes* Red Bulls and Vodka *jumps* Wow, my mistake. I apologize for that sudden incident of 9-11, but those were actually our people in a conspiracy *hiccup* oops."