PDA

View Full Version : demonoid invite to be traded for bitme.org

emski
12-29-2005, 07:09 AM
dear guys,

i have demonoid invites and i want to trade it for bitme.org... i could also give some more invites after i get the invite for bitme! :naughty:

hope anyone could be of help. thanks a lot! :)

happy new year to all!!! :wave: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

Yoga
12-29-2005, 07:20 AM
Registrations are currently open for demonoid anyway. I'll try to boost my oink ratio over the holiday and might have an invite to offer soon.

tree_for
12-29-2005, 09:34 AM
totally useless trade, I wonder if any would trade bitme for a demonoid, which is a gd but not entirely a private tracker...

emski
01-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Registrations are currently open for demonoid anyway. I'll try to boost my oink ratio over the holiday and might have an invite to offer soon.

thanks a lot! yes i think they opened the registration for demonoid but as of today (i checked it recently), they closed the registration again... guess those guys are lucky to be able to sign in when they opened! :)

emski
01-04-2006, 01:21 PM
totally useless trade, I wonder if any would trade bitme for a demonoid, which is a gd but not entirely a private tracker...

thanks for your comment. but i am not sure if i got it right. do you mean that bitme is better than demonoid? or the other way around? sorry! hope you will enlighten me more... :unsure:

CifrOoZ
01-04-2006, 05:27 PM
lol I have bitme acc and i want to trade it for torrentit or scenetorrents invite or for torrentbytes acc;] anyone wants - pm me

edit: got torrentit

tree_for
01-08-2006, 06:04 AM
I just meant that bitme is so hard to get but demonoid is not, so just my opinion!
its wasnt meant to say to demonoid is better than bitme or the other way!

emski
01-10-2006, 11:49 AM
I just meant that bitme is so hard to get but demonoid is not, so just my opinion!
its wasnt meant to say to demonoid is better than bitme or the other way!

ok!:) :) :)

lo31122
01-11-2006, 01:37 AM

thanks a lot! yes i think they opened the registration for demonoid but as of today (i checked it recently), they closed the registration again... guess those guys are lucky to be able to sign in when they opened! :)

wake up emski :frusty:

you must have been sleeping for a long time :naughty:

try giving away instad of taking and we may respect you

peace

emski
01-12-2006, 11:33 AM
peace man!!!! :D thanks i understand your concern... don`t worry - maybe it is better that i ask the administrator to just close this thread down and forget about my request!

sorry everyone! no trade allowed! :) just free invitations! :naughty:

lo31122
01-12-2006, 04:38 PM
peace man!!!! :D thanks i understand your concern... don`t worry - maybe it is better that i ask the administrator to just close this thread down and forget about my request!

sorry everyone! no trade allowed! :) just free invitations! :naughty:

you can trade if you want , no rules about that, but if you start by giving invites to ppl, later your chance for an invite to other sites will improve alot:)

sorry if i came hard on you ,you should be allowed to post whatever you want
"within filesharing rules ofcourse"

keep posting emski :P