PDA

View Full Version : I'd Like To Publicly Apologize To Texas Fans: Part 3

Busyman
01-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Well we beat Philly today (actually as of this typing got an interception) so your game at 8:30pm eastern time against the 5 and 10 St. Louis Rams amounts to smallest pile of dung that you can think of.

To recap:

We beat you the first time........you were up 13 - 0, then with 4 min left in the game, went on to score 2 touchdowns and beat you 14 - 13. Both TD's btw were identical passes to Santana Moss...FTW!!!

We beat you the second time and just crushed you 35 - 7. Your one TD was merely concession.

We knocked out of playoff hope in the 25th hour by beating Philly today with a battered Mark Brunell.

Gibbs told his players that they had to run the table and they did. 5 in a row. It don't get no better than that.

In conclusion, today....just rest your starters for next year, mmk?

zapjb
01-02-2006, 12:56 AM
We're right in the middle of a 9-game winning streak. I hope.
Btw we owe tb. So we'll be up!

Busyman
01-02-2006, 01:22 AM
We're right in the middle of a 9-game winning streak. I hope.
Btw we owe tb. So we'll be up!
The TB game was bullshit anyway.

If you use instant replay and the fucking fans can see the right call then a fucking official should be able make it with it slowed down for the old eyes.

:dry:

maebach
01-02-2006, 07:56 PM
are there any texas fans here? :unsure:

Busyman
01-02-2006, 08:29 PM
I'd find it hard to believe that with all the members from Texas on this forum that none are Cowboy fans.

zapjb
01-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Most cowboy fans I've met are from the NY area.

maebach
01-02-2006, 09:37 PM
thats odd. because new york (state?) has two teams.

Busyman
01-02-2006, 09:51 PM
thats odd. because new york (state?) has two teams.
It's just how it works out.

There TONS of Cowboy fans in Washington DC. It's a fucking epidemic.

A coupla years ago, me and a friend of mine I play basketball with went to the Redskins/Cowboy game and I made sure I sat him in the aisle seat to get clowned. He wore his Dallas jersey in there. It was all in good fun.

The state of New York has 3 teams, btw.

maebach
01-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Jets, Giants and who else?

maebach
01-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Buffalo right? how could I forget.

Busyman
01-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Buffalo right? how could I forget.
Yep. I remember the Redskins totally crushing them in the Superbowl.

I think they went the most times without ever winning the big one.

Skiz
01-03-2006, 04:35 AM
I'd find it hard to believe that with all the members from Texas on this forum that none are Cowboy fans.

I live in Texas but I despise the Cowboys. You see, I was raised in a small town outside of Houston, and it is bred into every Houstonian to be competitive with Dallas folks, especially in the sports topic. I live in Austin these days but everyone here are Cowboys fans. :dry: Me? I'm a Horns fan. ;)

zapjb
01-03-2006, 04:43 AM
Good for you Skizo:01:

Busyman
01-03-2006, 04:53 AM

I live in Texas but I despise the Cowboys. You see, I was raised in a small town outside of Houston, and it is bred into every Houstonian to be competitive with Dallas folks, especially in the sports topic. I live in Austin these days but everyone here are Cowboys fans. :dry: Me? I'm a Horns fan. ;)
Good. A Texas native but not a Cowboys fan. Gotta love it.

What NFL team do you like? Are you a "homer".....The Houston Texans?:unsure:

Skiz
01-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Nah, I'm not a Texans fan. I haven't lived around Houston in about 8 years, so they aren't really my home team. Perhaps when they start doing a bit better I'll become interested.

Tbh, I still have some Columbia Blue running through me. :blushing:

maebach
01-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Columbia blue? :unsure:

Skiz
01-03-2006, 04:09 PM

http://www.i-nflhelmet.com/oilersmain.gif

Busyman
01-03-2006, 08:28 PM

http://www.i-nflhelmet.com/oilersmain.gif
So you don't like any NFL team? (except the now defunct Oilers)

maebach
01-04-2006, 03:54 PM
that's awkward, an american who doesnt follow football.

Busyman
01-04-2006, 04:23 PM
that's awkward, an american who doesnt follow football.
I didn't follow it alot until this year. Usually if the Redskins were playing I could do something else. Now I want to watch every game.

Injuries will do that to you.:(

maebach
01-04-2006, 04:51 PM
lol. I've always followed the Raiders, and when they lost to NE in teh semi-finals a few years ago to that horrible call I was almost in tears.