PDA

View Full Version : The Shield season 5 promo

Mr. Mulder
01-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Don't know if this has already been mentioned, too lazy to look :ermm:

FX Site (http://www.fxnetworks.com/)

I hope it's not going to be one long drawn out story again, like last season. Nothings topped season 2 imo, yet... :ermm: still, can't wait :01:

ApacNTS
01-04-2006, 08:59 PM
man i havent even seen all of season 2 none of 3, or 4. was my fave series just never got to see it after that :(. gotta see them before jan 10th!

Pego
01-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Seen them all up to Ep 2 Season 4. How does this program keep getting better? The writing, script and acting is excellent. Vic Mackey is a complete bastard but also has you rooting for him as well. Shane is even more of a scumbag now that the Strike team has disbanded. But as i say i am only at the start of the 4th season, so God knows what to expect!

ApacNTS
01-17-2006, 03:06 AM
i just jumped in on season 5's first ep and thought it was good. that guy, looks slow with a half open eye and bent ears. whoever he is, he's perfect to get under your skin. he does it well! i hope they kill him, i'll relish the moment :)

Busyman
01-17-2006, 03:29 AM
i just jumped in on season 5's first ep and thought it was good. that guy, looks slow with a half open eye and bent ears. whoever he is, he's perfect to get under your skin. he does it well! i hope they kill him, i'll relish the moment :)
Who are you talking about?

The detective?

He did something interesting that actually gives him psychopath status in an earlier season.

I wish they'd explore that again.

ApacNTS
01-17-2006, 01:26 PM
played the detective in phonebooth. played the semi psychic or w/e in species. in the shield he's with IA and trying to take vick down. walks around insisting his will by forcing out gum, just to see who'll crack.

Busyman
01-17-2006, 01:42 PM
played the detective in phonebooth. played the semi psychic or w/e in species. in the shield he's with IA and trying to take vick down. walks around insisting his will by forcing out gum, just to see who'll crack.
Oh Forest Whitaker.

Yeah he also played in The Crying Game.

:ph34r: