Grocery Store Murders

Courthouse Chaos to be Examined

House Fire in Manchester

Plainville Police Nab Suspect in I-84 Chase

Investigation uncovers violations at Hartford Hospital

Miners Leave Notes to Loved Ones

Nursing Home Workers Walk the Picket Line

Fire at Portland High School

MANCHESTER -- Brazen bandits walk into a crowded store and walk out with dozens of stolen I-Pods. And their not-so-sneaky scheme was all caught on camera.

On Wednesday night two men walked into COMPUSA in Manchester and went to the electronics counter. One of them walked over to the glass case and handed over $8,000 worth of I-Pods to his friend. Customers say they aren't surprised.

"I was just standing at the counter for about fifteen minutes and no one came over to help us. There were a few other people standing behind us and there was no one around," said Luc Parandes. "It's pretty easy to steal from that place if no one's watching anyone."

This is not the first time crime has been encountered here. A car was broken into a year-and-a-half ago. According to some, there should be more of a police presence to capture bandits just like this.

"You don't see much police out here at all right now," said Ed Tluc. "I don't see any actually.":ph34r:

Link to artice http://wfsb.com/Global/story.asp?S=4321367

DanB
01-09-2006, 06:18 PM
This is not the first time crime has been encountered here. A car was broken into a year-and-a-half ago. According to some, there should be more of a police presence to capture bandits just like this.

I'm guessing by this comment that this didn't take place in Manchester in England then :lol:

lynx
01-10-2006, 12:56 PM

I'm guessing by this comment that this didn't take place in Manchester in England then :lol:Shock news, there's a car in Manchester, England that HASN'T been broken into.

Edit: nvm, the situation has been rectified.

maebach
01-10-2006, 08:56 PM
I didn't know manchester was a bad place to live. I remember, the day before the PSPs were released in the USA, a guy walked out of an EBgames with 10 PSPs.