PDA

View Full Version : Msn Messenger

olibomb
04-21-2003, 03:46 PM
I was just thinking that most of the people i know on msn r dicks, so if you like rap, films anything like that put down your email address so u can speak 2 people of a similar interest. Mine's [email protected]. The more people that do this then if u put your address down some1 else adds u, and so on and so on. Pricks don't waste there time doing there little u r so sad thing!bcause its the people that do those messages that r the losers. Thankyou

Lamsey
04-21-2003, 06:29 PM
Pricks: don't waste your time doing your little "You are so sad" thing; its the people that write those messages that are the losers.

note: I have edited this quote to make it more comprehensible...

I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment.
Everyone look at the first page of the Minesweeper Scores thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=28901) to see how well Olibomb practices what he preaches... :rolleyes:

alan36uk
04-21-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@21 April 2003 - 19:29

Pricks: don't waste your time doing your little "You are so sad" thing; its the people that write those messages that are the losers.

note: I have edited this quote to make it more comprehensible...

I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment.
Everyone look at the first page of the Minesweeper Scores thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=28901) to see how well Olibomb practices what he preaches... :rolleyes:
LOLOL
Lamsey I was going to mention that in your post
but I didnt want to start a flame war in it.

I am so glad you replied to this post ;)

Lamsey
04-21-2003, 06:41 PM
I don't like flaming. I prefer to take people's words and stuff them back down their throat. :devil:

It's a much more elegant way of making your point - better than hurling insults or accusing people of being homosexuals...

olibomb
04-21-2003, 06:48 PM
Lamsey, i mentioned it much bcause the fact that minesweeper is a sad little game, which your wasting people's time. Whereas im doing something that could b interesting, cursing was going to be used but you'll probably(definetely)do another gay reply

BROCKSTER
04-21-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by olibomb@21 April 2003 - 19:48
Lamsey, i mentioned it much bcause the fact that minesweeper is a sad little game, which your wasting people's time. Whereas im doing something that could b interesting, cursing was going to be used but you'll probably(definetely)do another gay reply
r u trying to piss the fuck out of everyone people like different things why insult people

alan36uk
04-21-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by olibomb@21 April 2003 - 19:48
And your post in here was a good read ?
Whats sad to you may not be sad to others...

olibomb
04-21-2003, 06:54 PM
I'm not Brockster, what came out as a joke from me has been turned into something way out of hand. Lamsey i'm sorry if i offended you or Brockster. So can we just stop all this

Lamsey
04-21-2003, 06:57 PM
you'll probably(definetely)do another gay reply
Please tell me that was a joke, since I mentioned the 'gay' thing in my second post in this thread...

Apology accepted. Live and let live, guys. :beerchug: :flowers: :)

olibomb
04-21-2003, 06:57 PM
Thanx Lamsey! :D

BROCKSTER
04-21-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by olibomb@21 April 2003 - 19:54
I'm not Brockster, what came out as a joke from me has been turned into something way out of hand. Lamsey i'm sorry if i offended you or Brockster. So can we just stop all this
wots that supposed to mean <_< i`m not BROCKSTER <_<

alan36uk
04-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Happy easter Monday all
http://www.waynecountycc.com/images/easter.gif

Lamsey
04-21-2003, 07:06 PM
wots that supposed to mean&nbsp; i`m not BROCKSTER&nbsp;
He means "I&#39;m not, Brockster, what came out as..."

i.e. he is saying "no im not, this is what I&#39;m doing"

Bit of poor phrasing, but nothing offensive. He isn&#39;t saying he&#39;s not you.

olibomb
04-22-2003, 11:01 AM
Nebody read the original message i put up?

WeeMouse
04-22-2003, 11:07 AM
I read your message&#33; :lol:

unfortunately, I don&#39;t like rap and Mr Lamsey refuses to install MSN anyway... :rolleyes:

RedRival
04-22-2003, 11:11 AM
I use MSN Messenger for personal contacts only :D .
If you wanna find some peeps to meet up and chat with, try the many IRC servers, it&#39;s much more effective.
:ph34r: :( <_< ;) :o :D :rolleyes: :angry: :blink: :unsure: :) B) :P :huh:
how&#39;s my attempt to make this page annoying??

RedRival
04-22-2003, 11:13 AM
LOL...no, it appeared on a brand new page....pffft.

olibomb
04-22-2003, 12:11 PM
Your not funny

Jay 2 Good
04-22-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@22 April 2003 - 12:07

unfortunately, I don&#39;t like rap and Mr Lamsey refuses to install MSN anyway... :rolleyes:
You know you can download messenger yourself and tell Lamsey where to go. It is your computer and your broadband connection.

olibomb
04-22-2003, 12:55 PM
Good work&#33; :lol:

Curley
04-22-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Jay 2 Good+22 April 2003 - 13:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay 2 Good @ 22 April 2003 - 13:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--WeeMouse@22 April 2003 - 12:07

You know you can download messenger yourself and tell Lamsey where to go. It is your computer and your broadband connection. [/b][/quote]
:unsure:

WeeMouse
04-22-2003, 08:32 PM
You know you can download messenger yourself and tell Lamsey where to go. It is your computer and your broadband connection

Yeah - but Lamsey is the one who has to fix it when I break it (which happens very often... :"> )

I have forbidden myself to try to download things without the supervision of a more qualified person...ie LAMSEY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

And anyway Jay, you know that i got the funlove virus over MSN and it ended up in your computer too&#33; (ps sorry about that :P &#33;)

Lamsey
04-22-2003, 09:34 PM
MSN ain&#39;t secure and I refuse point blank to have to clean up its mess again.

:P

Jay 2 Good
04-22-2003, 11:26 PM
You “assume” but do not know that is where the virus came from. I have had the Internet and MSN for a few years now and the only virus I ever got was from you, so for me MSN is fine. You have kazaa and at the end of the day who is to say that you are not downloading a virus when you think you are downloading the next Bon Jovi song. Is it not safer and more secure talking to people you know and trust i.e. Kiran and I than it is from taking a file from some geek in Fiji who is plotting the next super virus. Even though you and Liam gave me a virus I still allow the both of you to send me e-mails and still allow you on my computer, viruses happen, yet I do not know no-one who got a virus from MSN messenger. I know 4 people that got a virus from Kazaa.

Also Liam refuse point black to fix her computer again if you want but it will be you that your are hindering just as much as Stacy, after all you will also lose Kazaa and the internet as well.

pyromonkey
04-22-2003, 11:29 PM
isn&#39;t msn messenger already on your computer with xp? i wouldn&#39;t know cuz i use 98, and linux mandrake 9.1&#33;

Livy
04-22-2003, 11:45 PM
yeah xp comes with windows messenger, same thing.

WeeMouse
04-23-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Jay 2 Good@23 April 2003 - 00:26
You “assume” but do not know that is where the virus came from. I have had the Internet and MSN for a few years now and the only virus I ever got was from you, so for me MSN is fine. You have kazaa and at the end of the day who is to say that you are not downloading a virus when you think you are downloading the next Bon Jovi song. Is it not safer and more secure talking to people you know and trust i.e. Kiran and I than it is from taking a file from some geek in Fiji who is plotting the next super virus. Even though you and Liam gave me a virus I still allow the both of you to send me e-mails and still allow you on my computer, viruses happen, yet I do not know no-one who got a virus from MSN messenger. I know 4 people that got a virus from Kazaa.

Also Liam refuse point black to fix her computer again if you want but it will be you that your are hindering just as much as Stacy, after all you will also lose Kazaa and the internet as well.
:blink:

Chill Jay&#33;

Liam is the one who has to maintain my PC, so he gets to call the shots over what it runs - as long as I get to play the sims, i am fine with that&#33;

I&#39;ve gotten used to just using old fashioned e-mail now instead of MSN...It works pretty well I must say&#33; :lol:

E-mail me if you want to talk, but I&#39;m sure others in this thread don&#39;t want to see our debates&#33;

:flowers:

Oni
04-23-2003, 04:11 PM
You can remove messenger from XP whit this

File:xp-AntiSpy3E.exe (sig2dat:///|File:xp-AntiSpy3E.exe|Length:81920 Bytes,80KB|UUHash:=x+OZBLYC5CYozt9jSvVAGv+//v8=|)
Length:81920 Bytes,80KB
UUHash:=x+OZBLYC5CYozt9jSvVAGv+//v8=

Oni :ph34r:

olibomb
04-23-2003, 04:17 PM
Come on people look at my message, please&#33;

WeeMouse
04-23-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by olibomb@23 April 2003 - 17:17
Come on people look at my message, please&#33;
i looked, my lovely olibomb, and I replied&#33;

:lol:

olibomb
04-23-2003, 05:02 PM
No 1. Weemouse your not funny(just had to get that out the way)
2. I just wanted a general answer not some stupid wisecrack
3. Please read my original message and add me

alan36uk
04-23-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by olibomb@23 April 2003 - 18:02
No 1. Weemouse your not funny(just had to get that out the way)
2. I just wanted a general answer not some stupid wisecrack
3. Please read my original message and add me
Why would she want to after reading that ?

WeeMouse
04-23-2003, 05:06 PM
:ph34r:

Woah - hide from the flames&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; /mouse finds fire extinguisher

it was a general answer - I was j mentioning the fact that I have replied to your message...and am now pointing out the fact that I can&#39;t add you cos I don&#39;t have messenger&#33;

You gots to chill, man&#33;

:beerchug:

olibomb
04-23-2003, 05:09 PM
OK&#33;

WeeMouse
04-23-2003, 05:10 PM
:flowers:

Yay for olibomb&#33;

Peace man&#33; ;)

olibomb
04-23-2003, 05:16 PM
Did u know im the youngest person in this forum?

WeeMouse
04-23-2003, 05:17 PM
B) ooh you must be..what...13 or so then?

Lamsey
04-23-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Jay 2 Good@22 April 2003 - 23:26

Hmm... Looks like Jay2Good is on his period again... ;)

Some clarification, people:

Jay2Good is a personal acquaintance of WeeMouse and me. He apparently was in a bad mood and decided to make a public fool of himself rather than use the PM system.

You “assume” but do not know that is where the virus came from.
Yes I do. The reason is to do with the way that incoming data is handled.
KaZaA, E-Mail programs, etc. all handle incoming data by means of writing files. Norton Antivirus automatically scans incoming files as they are written to the hard drive, thus ensuring that there is no risk of infection. This is especially true of emails, as NAV has an entire subsystem devoted to it.
MSN Messenger is different; it does not allow the virus-checker to scan incoming data. It also contains a number of well-documented security flaws - just Google for them and you will see.

The other reason I know that it came from MSN is that I know when the infection occured. It happened during a single afternoon, when the lone user of the computer was WeeMouse&#39;s computer-illiterate sister. What was she using? MSN. What was she doing? Flaming and spamming (to a similar degree to Killa_Sin) - an open invitation to hackers and the like (just look at the recent reaction to Killa_Sin&#39;s spamming of this board - IPs were made public...).

Ladies and Gentlemen, you may consider this case closed - it was actually closed months ago but Jay2Good refuses to accept that he is out of his depth and that there is a small possibility I may be right. :rolleyes:

olibomb
05-19-2003, 08:11 PM
thought i&#39;d bring this out....again :rolleyes:

Curley
05-19-2003, 08:15 PM
Why?

The Knife Thrower
05-19-2003, 08:18 PM
I really pissed of a guy asking for people to chat to him. Go over to total anime forums and see:

Thread 1 (http://forums.total-anime.com/showthread.php?threadid=12983)

Thread 2 (http://forums.total-anime.com/showthread.php?threadid=12980)

If you request people chat to you then you are just probably a silly n00b with no friends.

olibomb
05-20-2003, 11:46 AM
Uh, how about no u Big L. Go and do some foreskin joggin u geek because thats the only exercise you&#39;ll ever get apart from typing. U total :geek:

Lamsey
05-20-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Olibomb@ 20 May 2003 - 11:46
I want to chat with you, add me&#33; Add me&#33;

I will convince you of this by flaming everyone so they&#39;ll like me...

<_< :rolleyes: