PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to preview when posting NZB's?

MultiForce
01-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Just like you can when making a regular post?

Can we also just use a link to some review of th game to get a screenshot posted with it?

Damnatory
01-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Just like you can when making a regular post?

Can we also just use a link to some review of th game to get a screenshot posted with it?
We are currently working on updates for the Games NZB section. At the moment we are working at the idea of grabbing game information and cover art from a site, much like the IMDB grab information works. However when I post Game NZB's myself, I attach a link to it's review on GameSpot. In this review you can view various videos and screenshots.

RealitY
01-16-2006, 06:29 AM
As mentioned we already have IMDb setup to grab pic and review. Had thought having something similar for games would be a nice addition. While chatting with Damnatory he suggested the same thing and metioned a few sites of which EBGames would seem the best choice. Ive discussed this addition with rossco who says he will add it as soon as he has time to. Im looking foward to this and it will be a nice addition to the section and make posting even easier when done.

As for preiview it was disscussed some tome ago and most likely wont happen. As I recall it would be to complicated to do and would have to actually create the post in terms of parsing and fetching and I think was mentioned would eat resources. For those that post they could just as easily edit their posts...

MultiForce
01-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Ok. Thanks for the info guys :D