PDA

View Full Version : Women are paying as much as $12,000 to redesign their genitalia

muchspl3
01-17-2006, 12:47 AM
http://www.daytondailynews.com/health/content/life/daily/0111redesign.html

Latest cosmetic surgery controversial

Women are paying as much as $12,000 to redesign their genitalia

By Suzette Laboy
Associated Press

These days, there's a plastic surgery procedure to renovate and rejuvenate just about anything. Botox for your wrinkles. Collagen for your lips. Silicon for your breasts.

And now women are paying big bucks — as much as $12,000 — to make their privates look and feel like new. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons does not compile data on the procedure, but Dr. Leroy Young, chairman of the group's Emerging Trends Taskforce, said there has been a significant demand because of a "literal explosion of Web sites" about it.
Designer Laser Vaginoplasty allows women to literally design their own vaginas, according to the Designer Laser Vaginal Institute of South Florida.
"Today people are beginning to realize the female genitalia has beauty and has ugliness," says Dr. Cesare A. O. Di Rocco, a gynecologist/obstetrician in the Miami area who has been performing these procedures since 1990. "I'm empowering women."
Of course, not all women find it empowering.
"It's kind of strange. I could understand for bladder control, but cosmetic?" says Elcy Barrios of Miami when asked what she thought about tightening her vagina.
Young, of the plastic surgery taskforce, said he's concerned that women seeking labial reduction are comparing themselves to what they see in Playboy — with no good sense of what their anatomy is supposed to look like.
"At first we thought this was a nonissue," Young said. "Not many people wanted or needed it. I think we were wrong about it."
He finds tightening surgeries ethically problematic: "That's usually a woman doing something that has not as much of a benefit for her as for the husband."
Risks for the surgery include bleeding, infection and a bad reaction to anesthesia, said Dr. Edward Jacobson, a gynecologist who practices in Greenwich, Conn., and consults in London.
"Specific for this surgery, clearly the concern is either being made too tight or — even worse — not being made tight enough," Jacobson said. "There's always potential damage to the adjacent organs," including the bladder and rectum.
If there are no complications, the operation, which takes about an hour or so, is practically bloodless and leaves only minor discomfort.
After six weeks, the patient can become sexually active again.
Women who have gone under the knife swear by the vaginal makeover.
"It looks like you're 16 again," says Sonia Valdez of Miami. The 36-year-old mother of two told Rocco that she "just wanted to change it."Valdez, who had her vaginal rejuvenation surgery done last February at a cost of about $8,000, describes it as a "trim" and "fix."
Cristina D'Agostino, a 22-year-old waitress, went to Rocco to have vaginal-repair surgery after giving birth to her daughter. Now, she says, "it's tighter and more supportive. Muscles work a little bit better."

maebach
01-17-2006, 01:06 AM
:mellow:

El Grando
01-17-2006, 02:29 AM
pussy is pussy :/

Proper Bo
01-17-2006, 02:31 AM
:mellow:

muchspl3
01-17-2006, 03:09 AM
chop that roast beef down

maebach
01-17-2006, 03:10 AM
:mellow: that guy's messed, and not all pussy is the same. :dry:

Guyver
01-17-2006, 03:11 AM

Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!

From dusk till dawn lol

Proper Bo
01-17-2006, 03:11 AM
nemo, you've got a contender to your easiest to rod position:mellow:

maebach
01-17-2006, 03:12 AM
o rly?

Proper Bo
01-17-2006, 03:13 AM
nice rod attempt:schnauz:

maebach
01-17-2006, 03:17 AM
I guess I'll stay as nemo. :huh:

Dark Steno
01-17-2006, 03:49 AM
\o/

Busyman
01-17-2006, 04:21 AM
Women must be getting this surgery if their husbands have small dicks or something.

I mean I could understand her doing it if her twat is so big that you have to drive a truck through it to satisfy her but come the fuck on.:ermm:

muchspl3
01-17-2006, 04:59 AM

Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!

From dusk till dawn lol
if you can find cheaper pussy, fuck it

peat moss
01-17-2006, 07:19 AM
Hey fellows look at the name of the author , Suzy Ladyboy ? That should tell us something . Oh I like my women natural ,hairy , warts and all . :blushing:

Busyman
01-17-2006, 07:44 AM
Hey fellows look at the name of the author , Suzy Ladyboy ? That should tell us something . Oh I like my women natural ,hairy , warts and all . :blushing:
Well women do tighten their twats. I saw that on Berman & Berman.

This lady had a baby and when she coughed she would piss herself.

Her twat was big enough that her husband went on camera saying that he didn't "feel" like he was pleasing her and that he didn't feel like a man.

Basically he was a pen clanking around the cookie jar opening.:lol: :lol:

Either way she was getting her twat tightened. At least her reason was 'cause of child birth and her husband had a small dick and not just because her husband had a small dick.:ermm:

Dark Steno
01-17-2006, 09:19 AM
:lol:

sArA
01-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Sometimes I am so glad I had a cesarean.

Barbarossa
01-17-2006, 10:26 AM
It was on "Cosmetic Surgery Live" on Channel 5 in the UK last year. They showed one of these operations taking place, amongst other unsavoury operations, all hosted by Vanessa Feltz.

Anyway, I don't think this lady quite got what she expected. :dabs:

See image. *** WARNING graphic adult content ***

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5624/wwwplus613compussyface4qh.jpg

Blythorama
01-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Designer Vaginas. For Ladies with Real Class.

Perhaps I could get mine diamond-encrusted....

Guillaume
01-17-2006, 10:38 AM
Sure, continue pretending you're not manker. :dry:

Blythorama
01-17-2006, 10:46 AM
Righty-ho Maureen...

Barbarossa
01-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Designer Vaginas. For Ladies with Real Class.

Perhaps I could get mine diamond-encrusted....

Any encrustment down below is best avoided I think. :dabs:

no, rly.

Blythorama
01-17-2006, 12:23 PM
I suppose diamonds do present a teeth-chipping risk.

Barbarossa
01-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Got alot of teeth down there have you? :blink:

manker
01-17-2006, 12:27 PM
I suppose diamonds do present a teeth-chipping risk.Morning, Blyth ... yeah, I was worried about the teeth side of things too :unsure:

Busyman
01-17-2006, 12:35 PM
I suppose diamonds do present a teeth-chipping risk.Morning, Blyth ... yeah, I was worried about the teeth side of things too :unsure:
Not a problem for some men.....:ermm:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009G3BXS.01._PE37_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

edit: they're even marked down 37%

Guillaume
01-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Do they do Burberry motifs and hoop rings, I wonder?

:fear:

asmithz
01-17-2006, 12:58 PM
nvm

Blythorama
01-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Do they do Burberry motifs and hoop rings, I hope?

Knew I was classier than you. Diamonds>Burberry Maureen. Don't let that doorstep saleman fool you again.

Guillaume
01-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Like you can afford diamonds, biotch. :dry:

Blythorama
01-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Like you can afford diamonds, biotch. :dry:

Like you can afford burburry, Maureen. :dry:

Barbarossa
01-17-2006, 02:06 PM
There is definitely some sexual tension between these two. :shifty:

DanB
01-17-2006, 07:10 PM
this is so 3 years ago

I remember watching a program about it on Channel 4 called Designer Vagina in 2002.

enoughfakefiles
01-17-2006, 07:41 PM
this is so 3 years ago

I remember watching a program about it on Channel 4 called Designer Vagina in 2002.

Me too :D

hobbes
01-17-2006, 07:47 PM
this is so 3 years ago

I wouldn't fcuk the 2002 models with your willy, mate. Ewwwwww.
Those vaginas used the old cawknballz operating system. The new ones have a supercooled sink fan, ballbearings, and a high tension pentium based flux capacitor which leaves those old vaginas prolapsing to the floor.

This ain't your mother's vagina:naughty:

sArA
01-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Fine until the fan sinks and the bearings start knocking against ya balls......all that flux leads to over capacity then you would certainly not be fucked.....like screwing a clowns pocket aparently.

maebach
01-17-2006, 08:43 PM
There is definitely some sexual tension between these two. :shifty:

:lol:

hobbes
01-17-2006, 09:30 PM
like screwing a clowns pocket aparently.

Now that's hawt. Breast pocket, no doubt.:w00t:

:blushing: bad thoughts:blushing:

maebach
01-19-2006, 03:46 AM
rly. :dry: