PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop

Tormentor
04-21-2003, 08:01 PM
I was thinking about getting adobe photoshop 7.0 for editing pics and stuff but i wanted to know what else it offers like what are some other things i can do with it?

nizers
04-22-2003, 03:05 AM
You can do pretty much do anything visually with it... even small animation. Create pics, any kind of designing, layouts.. you name it. It's not very user friendly though... it's best to take a class on Photoshop if you wanna do some serious editing or to get the full effect of the program.

RedRival
04-22-2003, 04:23 AM
Adobe Pshop 7.0 is second to none :D . You are able to do practically anything with it. Eg, adding effects to your images, editing it with several tools you can pick, or starting from scratch and creating images that loos professional. A living example is my Sig, it may not look very impressive as a sig, but that's just plain circles made into realistic looking chrome metals etc. One of the few things you can do in pshop. ++ there are many Pshop tutorials out there that give you tips and step-by-step info on making popular effects you see on those uber looking websites. Pshop is great, you won't regret ever downloading or using it.

wolfman10_2000
04-22-2003, 07:28 PM
You can do everything with Photoshop. The only problem is learning how to do 'everthing' lol :D . LOTS OF PRACTICE ;)

Tormentor
04-23-2003, 12:44 AM
do you know if they have these tutorials online cuz i want to know how to use all of it

Tormentor
04-23-2003, 12:55 AM
hahaha i looked up how much adobe photoshop cost and it is $1,100 Canadian.
And I get it for free :lol: :lol: Some people are gettin ripped

Wolfmight
04-23-2003, 01:14 AM
Adobe Photoshop is the God of the image editing programs..nothing beats it

pyromonkey
04-23-2003, 01:23 AM
the $1,100 is so that photo studios dont get shut down!!!

Tormentor
04-23-2003, 01:43 AM
So is there online tutorials for adobe photoshop out there?

Tormentor
04-24-2003, 02:33 AM
well is there?

wolfman10_2000
04-24-2003, 06:59 PM
search in google or altavista

Los
04-24-2003, 08:55 PM
yes there are tutorials....adobe offers everything...ADOBE IS AN AWESOME SOFTWARE MAKER

pyromonkey
04-24-2003, 09:12 PM
its really easy... just mess around in it alot, then you'll get really good! (i did it... well with the hlep of a friend)

Ma5t3rM1nD
04-25-2003, 06:58 AM
Well their is no doubt that it is the best WYSIWYG editor in the world. Their is some much you can do with it create kliq ass banner's like the one's in my sig and such create kliq ass template's for website's etc . . . But you need heaps and heaps of experience before you start using it to it's full extent. LoL yes people would don't know about warez, file sharing etc . . are either rich bastards or crazy if they actually buy it. It would really be worth it if it only cost like $100 but this program is something special. For tuts they cost money I think so you can try downloading some of Kazza or just search Google and hope you find a good site.

LongJohn
04-25-2003, 08:05 AM
There are lots of tutorials on the web, but it might do best to get a couple of tutorial books.

I would suggest Adobe Photoshop 7 Bible and Adobe Photoshop 7 Classroom In A Book.
You won't have to shell out the £30 each that Amazon asks, as you can download the e-book versions in pdf. form from Kazaa.

I've got these books for version 6 and they are good reference source for someone who has used photoshop quite a bit, but also will give a good introduction, and sometimes knowing where to get started with a new and complex program is the most difficult.

If you cant find the books for photoshop 7 then try downloading e-books for photoshop 6 - there is little difference for someone starting with the program. You will also see countless other tutorials etc when you search for photoshop under documents in Kazaa. The two e-books I mentioned above however are quite big and may be zipped and best to search software for them.

good luck

LJ