• The Shield - 5x02
• 24 - 5x01, 2, 3 and 4

i fecking love great telly.

got the new lost d/l now, but that's hardly great telly :ermm:

:dabs:

manker
01-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Four hours :01:

Lost is rly good this week, btw. It needed to be as well after three episodes of pure shite.

Busyman
01-19-2006, 12:23 PM

Lost is rly good this week, btw. It needed to be as well after three episodes of pure shite.
I thought last week's Eko ep was great.

The "Anna Lucia is a washout cop" ep wasn't too bad either.

Plus that was roughly 4 and a half hours.:P

Busyman
01-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Just watched:

• BSG - 2x12
• The Shield - 5x02
• 24 - 5x01, 2, 3 and 4

i fecking love great telly.

got the new lost d/l now, but that's hardly great telly :ermm:

:dabs:
You love great telly?

I'm fucking overjoyed.:ermm:

...and practically counting on it.:(

I've been watching movies and TV shows back-to-back like some fat couch potato.

House
BSG
SG-1
SG Atlantis
Supernatural
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
Numbers
Masters Of Horror
Lost
Invasion
Surface
Boondocks
Drawn Together
Family Guy
American Dad
The Shield
Monk
60 Minutes
The L Word
Medium
Criminal Minds
Hitch
Million Dollar Baby
G4 TV
NBA Basketball
NFL Football

Finally watched Serenity, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and will probably pop Fantastic Four since no one is home and I can turn up the surround and subwoofer.

I'll watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose with wifey since I know I'll have to watch it with her anyway.:dry:

Cheese
01-19-2006, 12:50 PM
I just watched Glengarry Glen Ross, which is on my reading list for Dramatic Writing. I was expecting some tepid period drama for some reason but it was a really good film about estate agents with Kevin Spacey, Ed Harris and bloody Al Pacino.

Busyman
01-19-2006, 12:53 PM
I just watched Glengarry Glen Ross, which is on my reading list for Dramatic Writing. I was expecting some tepid period drama for some reason but it was a really good film about estate agents with Kevin Spacey, Ed Harris and bloody Al Pacino.
Yeah I liked that movie.

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 12:57 PM
this looks like it might be good, its from teh Shield people

Concept & Preview (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_unit/)

plus its got special agent john doggett ftw

Busyman
01-19-2006, 01:05 PM
this looks like it might be good, its from teh Shield people

Concept & Preview (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_unit/)

plus its got special agent john doggett ftw
Uh...yeah..I know (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1237228&postcount=117). :dabs:

It has Palmer from 24 in it.

manker
01-19-2006, 01:13 PM

Plus that was roughly 4 and a half hours.:PI was referring to the Eko episode, Didn't realise there was a new one out, quality :01:

My days are all fecked up as I haven't been anywhere except my house or my office this past two weeks.

Mostly in the office :dabs:

Yeah, the Eko episode was great, the Ana Lucia episode was boring. Can't remember the details of the other two I meant when I said the last three were shite, so I guess they were pretty non-descript.

Busyman
01-19-2006, 01:29 PM

Plus that was roughly 4 and a half hours.:PI was referring to the Eko episode, Didn't realise there was a new one out, quality :01:

My days are all fecked up as I haven't been anywhere except my house or my office this past two weeks.

Mostly in the office :dabs:

Yeah, the Eko episode was great, the Ana Lucia episode was boring. Can't remember the details of the other two I meant when I said the last three were shite, so I guess they were pretty non-descript.
So the "The Other 48 Days" was shit?:huh:

While I hated the condensation of the story, that has to be a top 5 episode. It had the action, introduced a whole new story to the crash, and told a helluva lot about the Others.

When you compare the Anna Lucia ep to that, I have to agree "the washout cop" story didn't cut it.

Btw, yes new episodes are on Wednesday. Last night there was a nice chat with the "Give me the boy" fella.

manker
01-19-2006, 01:45 PM
I got bored with Lost after the initial euphoria (kinda anti-climactic, in the end) build-up to finding out what was in the hatch. I spose that the other 48 days was pretty okay.

Nothing, at all, was happening in the main camp. Sawyer was comatose, so no quips, Michael was like a broken record with teh Waltage and Jin ... well, Jin still hasn't said or done anything remotely interesting.

The people from the tail end of the plane kept things going ... but it still seemed kinda dull c.f. the latter third of series one.

Cheese
01-19-2006, 01:51 PM
The Eko episode was good. In fact, the whole series should revolve around Eko. He should reveal he is in fact really Simon Adebisi and just kick everyone's ass with his Jesus stick.

"Hey, Kate you're looking depressed."

BAM!

"Hey, Jack why do you always look like you're going to cry?"

BAM!

"Sawyer, do something good this season."

BAM!

"Walt."

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! etc.

Busyman
01-19-2006, 02:06 PM
I think he should shave his bald like in OZ and wear the hat that, through whatevers happens, no matter what type of running, fighting, or fucking he does.....that hat will always stay precariously balanced at the very edge of his bald head. :dabs:

manker
01-19-2006, 02:09 PM
The Eko episode was good. In fact, the whole series should revolve around Eko. He should reveal he is in fact really Simon Adebisi and just kick everyone's ass with his Jesus stick.:lol:

If Eko doesn't dish the Jebus stick pwnage on at least one of the annoying characters (Jack preferably, if not Michael) by the conclusion of this series, I'm going to get a nose ring, dye my hair blue and move to San Francisco.

Busyman
01-19-2006, 02:12 PM
The Eko episode was good. In fact, the whole series should revolve around Eko. He should reveal he is in fact really Simon Adebisi and just kick everyone's ass with his Jesus stick.:lol:

If Eko doesn't dish the Jebus stick pwnage on at least one of the annoying characters (Jack preferably, if not Michael) by the conclusion of this series, I'm going to get a nose ring, dye my hair blue and move to San Francisco.
:no:

GepperRankins
01-19-2006, 02:17 PM
lost really needs kate and anna lucia to experiment

Guillaume
01-19-2006, 02:26 PM
I'm going to get a nose ring, dye my hair blue and move to San Francisco.
Mmmm... I foresee a new sitcom, of Will & Grace-esque proportions. :pinch:

T'would be entitled "Back reconcilitions".

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 06:41 PM
lost really needs kate and anna lucia to experiment

Do you think they'll find a chemistry set :unsure:

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:44 PM
I think he should shave his bald like in OZ and wear the hat that, through whatevers happens, no matter what type of running, fighting, or fucking he does.....that hat will always stay precariously balanced at the very edge of his bald head. :dabs:

its magic.

I've only watched ever the one episode of Lost and that was the third to last one.

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 06:50 PM
off to watch the new lost, only watch it cos terry o'quinn is a cult god :dabs:

Snee
01-19-2006, 06:56 PM
The L Word
Lesbians FTW :01:

Bit surprised you listed 60 minutes with all that other stuff, most of which I've actually watched and liked (not watched the sports obviously, nor hitch, and I'm not too keen on 24, or all those CSI titles but at least they've got some sort of mildly entertaining quality to them). I think 60 mins is boring sensationalist stuff, but I'm not here to judge :unsure:

Oh yeah, and that Rooney bloke is something else, nothing interesting, tho'

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 07:03 PM

I'm gonna watched that tonight after i get all these stickers off my keyboard which my brothers 7 year off spring has decided to do for some reason :dabs:

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 07:04 PM

I'm gonna watched that tonight after i get all these stickers off my keyboard which my brothers 7 year off spring has decided to do for some reason :dabs:

Snee
01-19-2006, 07:08 PM

Did language-murder like that really have to be posted twice? :dabs:

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Did language-murder like that really have to be posted twice? :dabs:

A board glitch :thematrix:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 07:16 PM
maybe the stickers are pressing down too hard on teh keys? :sly:

what sort of stickers are they? :dabs:

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 07:17 PM
maybe the stickers are pressing down too hard on teh keys? :sly:

what sort of stickers are they? :dabs:

The ones that came on the front of the TVhits magazine :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 07:19 PM
outstanding :smilie4:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 08:23 PM
The L Word
Lesbians FTW :01:

Bit surprised you listed 60 minutes with all that other stuff, most of which I've actually watched and liked (not watched the sports obviously, nor hitch, and I'm not too keen on 24, or all those CSI titles but at least they've got some sort of mildly entertaining quality to them). I think 60 mins is boring sensationalist stuff, but I'm not here to judge :unsure:

Oh yeah, and that Rooney bloke is something else, nothing interesting, tho'
I like 60 Minutes 'cause it's like a magazine. I zip past stories of no interest. I like Andy Rooney 'cause he's logical as all get out.

I recently watched the story on North Korea which was very interesting.

They are the grandaddy of newsmagazines.