PDA

View Full Version : Fucksake!

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 04:51 PM
I had the handbrake on and was waiting for the lights to change, there was one car in front of me, the lights were about to change, the car in front got reverse by mistake and slammed right into the front of me :angry: it was two Asians, the driver got out before I had a chance to switch of the ignition, took one look at my bumper and stuck his thumb up as if everything was ok, I shook my head, got out the car and said you hit me pretty hard I’ll need your details and he kept saying look there’s no damage, it doesn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to work out that not all damage is visible, so I said no that won’t do, give me your details, this went on for 5 minutes at which point the second guy got out and started saying that I hit him and that he wanted my licence :angry: so I said that that’s bollocks mate, don’t fuck about just give me your details :angry: then he started getting in my face saying give me your license (neither of them spoke good English and I’m certain that there car wasn’t taxed) and there was no way I was going to back down because this obviously wasn’t there first accident in this country. So I said you want my licence? You’re the fucking police now are you? he got edgy when i mentioned the police and By now there were a load of angry cars behind us wanting to get by, there’s no way they were going to pull over to somewhere more convenient, so I said just get the fuck back in your car and fuck off I’ve got your plate number so just fuck off, they got back in their car and zoomed away, isn’t it strange how they just took off like that, I wonder why that could possibly be :angry:

So I just called the police and they said I have to go to the local station to sort it all out because no information was exchanged at the scene.

It’s my guess they illegally live on monks road with all their other friends, and drive about daily with no tax/insurance, fucking illegal immigrants <_<

I only went out for a loaf of bread ffs is it any fucking wonder Lincoln has the worst roads in the UK, and it’s all due to Lincoln being made up of 40% OAP’s, 40% students (new drivers) and 20% of people who shouldn't even legally be here :pinch:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 04:54 PM
get them damn immigrants told:smilie4: <mankerism

you used the word "there" in place of "their" repeatedly there too:dabs: <mankerism number 2

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 04:57 PM
:dabs:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm gonna play Warcraft and pretend the humans are them, that'll fucking show them :angry:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 04:59 PM
only time anyone ever hit my car was when my neighbour reversed right up and parked ontop of my bumper, cracking it (on purpose).

But he's dead now anyway:shifty:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 05:00 PM
good :smilie4:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 05:01 PM
well, he isn't yet, but that's just cause i'm lazy:dabs:

manker
01-19-2006, 05:05 PM
It was probably their Dad's car and now he'll say it was nicked :dabs:

Good swearing and standing up for you rights tho', homie.

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:10 PM
I'd report it as a hit and run where they get into more trouble.:dry:

You do need your eyes checked though.

They weren't in reverse. You were in drive, silly.

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 05:11 PM

in drive? is that first gear in merkin talk?:dabs:

manker
01-19-2006, 05:13 PM
They weren't in reverse. You were in drive, silly.One of my mates has to drive an automatic because he couldn't pass his driving test using a proper car :smilie4:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:13 PM

in drive? is that first gear in merkin talk?:dabs:
First gear? Is that drive in bratish talk? :dabs:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 05:14 PM
They weren't in reverse. You were in drive, silly.One of my mates has to drive an automatic because he couldn't pass his driving test using a proper car :smilie4:
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8851/stopbeingacunt4mv.jpg

manker
01-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Only one in three thousand merkins are skilled enough to drive proper cars - so the government supplies them with poofy automatics :smilie4:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:15 PM
You have separate automatic and stick-shift licenses over there?:huh:

manker
01-19-2006, 05:16 PM
One of my mates has to drive an automatic because he couldn't pass his driving test using a proper car :smilie4:
Yea - to sort out the men from the boys :smilie4:

Busyman
Only one in three thousand merkins are skilled enough to drive proper cars - so the government supplies them with poofy automatics :smilie4:
I wish the gubment would supply me with a car.:happy:

Proper Bo
One of my mates has to drive an automatic because he couldn't pass his driving test using a proper car :smilie4: You have separate automatic and stick-shift licenses over there?:huh:

the normal licence (manual, what you lot call "stick-shift")
and an automatic licence

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Yea - to sort out the men from the boys :smilie4:
So the boys have stick-shift licenses. Cool.

DorisInsinuate
01-19-2006, 05:17 PM
In drive do these automatic cars drive themselves :huh:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:18 PM
In drive do these automatic cars drive themselves :huh:
Stay confused, Doris.

manker
01-19-2006, 05:19 PM
To be fair, gears on a car are like really difficult to work out ... .

For women :smilie4:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 05:19 PM
they roll like they're on the clutch, my dad's got a merkin car n it's ghey:dabs:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:20 PM
they roll like they're on the clutch, my dad's got a merkin car n it's ghey:dabs:
What car or bike do you have?

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 05:21 PM
it's not a merkinmobile, there's no drive or autopilot - nor are there large cup holders :dabs:

manker
I've driven a few automatic cars abroad.

Ghey as the hills, they are :smilie4:

Busyman
To be fair, gears on a car are like really difficult to work out ... .

For women :smilie4:
Agreed.

manker
it's not a merkinmobile, there's no drive or autopilot - nor are there large cup holders :dabs:No Twinkie holder either :o :naughty:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 05:22 PM
they roll like they're on the clutch, my dad's got a merkin car n it's ghey:dabs: What car or bike do you have?

A ford mondeo, which is technically a merkin car cause it's a ford, but it's got a proper gearbox:snooty:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:23 PM
it's not a merkinmobile, there's no drive or autopilot - nor are there large cup holders :dabs:
Hoi, since when are you up Bo's arse?

My car btw, has cruise control, bullshit manual shift, automatic shift, and large cupholders. :snooty:

Bugger off.

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 05:24 PM
it's not a merkinmobile, there's no drive or autopilot - nor are there large cup holders :dabs:No Twinkie holder either :o :naughty:

none whatsoever, if i was a car salesman and the black cop from die hard wanted a new car, i would not sell it to him out of decency :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 05:29 PM

it's the only language these people understand, that and whatever they speak in their country :smilie4:

Blythorama
01-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Bugger off.

What a peculiarly English thing to say! :lol:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 05:31 PM
I prefer it when he says "silly", reminds me of big gay al, the silly goose:lol:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 05:36 PM
just lost at warcraft, it didn't show them, it didn't show them one bit, ghey rush attack :dabs:

but next time... :sly:

Blythorama
01-19-2006, 05:36 PM
I prefer it when he says "silly", reminds me of big gay al, the silly goose:lol:

Yes! :lol:

@busyman. Please to be using the word Poppycock soon. It will make me laugh.

manker
01-19-2006, 05:37 PM

it's the only language these people understand, that and whatever they speak in their country :smilie4:
:lol: :schnauz:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:38 PM

Yes! :lol:

@busyman. Please to be using the word Poppycock soon. It will make me laugh.
I saw some folks handing samples out of that at the mall last year.

It was like Crunch N Munch and Fiddle Faddle.

I thought it was balderdash, frankly.

manker
01-19-2006, 05:40 PM
I think Busyman is conforming :01:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 05:41 PM
I think Busyman is conforming :01:
Suck a dick.

GepperRankins
01-19-2006, 05:49 PM
Hoi, since when are you up Bo's arse?

My car btw, has cruise control, bullshit manual shift, automatic shift, and large cupholders. :snooty:

Bugger off.
it's a well known fact that only poofs and wimmin drive automatics.

when i was doing my bike test i was consistantly fucking up. they used "automatic" as a threat :fear:

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:00 PM

Just add in a few Durka Durka's & Mohammed Ali's ala Team America

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:18 PM

I'm so fucking pissed. My friend burned that movie for me and all I can find is the the damn case to it.:angry:

I've never seen it and had it for ages.

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 06:19 PM
so that made you drunk?:unsure:

manker
01-19-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm so fucking pissed. My friend burned that movie for me and all I can find is the the damn case to it.:angry:

I've never seen it and had it for ages.If you knew how to use BitTorrent, you could download it. Kazaa is full of fakes.

Mind, It's outreach week here.

Want me to send it like I did for Bo and Dave :smilie4:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:21 PM
so that made you drunk?:unsure:
What?:huh:

Stay confused.

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:22 PM

Its teh funniest film I have seen in a long time.

I have the uncut version too and there's a couple of dirty scenes in the puppet sex bit :naughty:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 06:22 PM
so that made you drunk?:unsure: What?:huh:

Stay confused.

I'm not the confused one, you silly goose:kiss:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:25 PM

I've never seen it and had it for ages.If you knew how to use BitTorrent, you could download it. Kazaa is full of fakes.

Nah I'll find it. It's just that I open the case the other day and ..no movie.

Kinda bad when you're a cripple and can't go round about searchin' for it.:ermm:

I use BT and Kazaa btw. I just don't on me laptop in the basement. That's just on a wireless connection for surfin'.

I got alot of movies to tide me for awhile. Plus there's da vidjoegames.

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:26 PM

Stay confused.

Yeah you are..asking dumb questions and whatnot, silly poofbot.

DorisInsinuate
01-19-2006, 06:26 PM

Stay confused.

Goose :huh:

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:27 PM
I've watched it too many times now though and know the words and whats going to happen next and stuff :(

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:27 PM

Its teh funniest film I have seen in a long time.

I have the uncut version too and there's a couple of dirty scenes in the puppet sex bit :naughty:
Sure, rub it in, ya gay pirate.:angry:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I've watched it too many times now though and know the words and whats going to happen next and stuff :(
Piss off.:angry:

Proper Bo

I was like that when I downloaded it...kinda ruined itwhen I went to the cinema to see it once it came out, although I was drunk, so still glagged a lot:01:

manker
If you knew how to use BitTorrent, you could download it. Kazaa is full of fakes.

Kinda bad when you're a cripple and can't go round about searchin' for it.:ermm:

I use BT and Kazaa btw. I just don't on me laptop in the basement. That's just on a wireless connection for surfin'.

Furry muff.

Btw, kinda weird how you're cooped up in the house for six weeks and online allll the time at the same time as I'm stuck in the office for a month and online allll the time.

S'like we planned it or something :kiss:

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Just download it and you'll be able to watch in a couple of hours

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:30 PM

I was like that when I downloaded it...kinda ruined itwhen I went to the cinema to see it once it came out, although I was drunk, so still glagged a lot:01:

Its the eye of the needle Gary :lol:

manker
01-19-2006, 06:31 PM
I didn't think it was that good :ermm: :dabs:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Its the eye of the needle Gary :lol:

we all nearly got kicked out for glagging too much, at various times:dabs:

same with anchorman and the jack black scene with the dog:01:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:34 PM

Furry muff.

Btw, kinda weird how you're cooped up in the house for six weeks and online allll the time at the same time as I'm stuck in the office for a month and online allll the time.

I really can say that right now,

:no: I HAVE NO LIFE!! :no:

1) What do you all day?

2) Oh I piss, watch tv, play videogames, eat, post on a forum...

1) You are a waste.

2) :( I get head sometimes.

1) Oh like that makes it better

2) ..mmm..well it kinda does.

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:35 PM

Yeah but you don't find Weebl & Bob funny either.

I think accountacy does something to the humour side of the brain :unsure:

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:36 PM
how can they kick you out for enjoying the film? Thats really silly :smilie4:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 06:36 PM

weebl and bob is a blatant terrance and phillip rip-off

although it's still funny:smilie4:

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Terence & Philip being the donkey raping shit eaters from the South Park movie?

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 06:37 PM
team america pwns, got it on disk somewhere, not watched it for awhile :smilie4:

wen't and saw that jarhead the other day, it had some funny bits, but it was still pretty ghey :dabs:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:40 PM

Weebl & Bob doesn't compare to Team America.:ermm:

From what I was told, Weebl & Bob is some sort of surreal subtle unexplained phenomenon that Americans don't understand.

Which is true. That "Kill You With A Thought" post awhile back was total shit and I wasted 10 (at least it felt like 10) minutes of my life trying to stay up and pay attention to it.

Now with Team America, I thought the previews were funny so they can't be on the same wavelength.

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:40 PM
I downloaded it instead. Our cinema is full of chav cunts anyway.

Talking of chavs our Argos has been 'closed until further notice' for 2/3 weeks following 2 armed robberies. Guess they got desperate for new bling http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/dabs.gif

manker
01-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Furry muff.

1) What do you all day?

1) You are a waste.

2) ..mmm..well it kinda does.Apart from staff (who don't count) and clients (who definitely don't count, the scumsuckers), I've only spoken two people in nearly two weeks :dabs:

Not been to a pub or had a beer since last year.

I'm proper fucked off, I tell thee.

DanB
01-19-2006, 06:41 PM

From what I was told, Weebl & Bob is some sort of surreal subtle unexplained phenomenon that Americans don't understand.

Which is true. That "Kill You With A Thought" post awhile back was total shit and I wasted 10 (at least it felt like 10) minutes of my life trying to stay up and pay attention to it.

Now with Team America, I thought the previews were funny so they can't be on the same wavelength.

I was just making th point that manker doesn't find funny things funny :lookaroun

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:44 PM

I was just making th point that manker doesn't find funny things funny :lookaroun
He said not that funny.:ermm:

Like drug addictly steal the crack outta yo ass funny.

manker
01-19-2006, 06:44 PM

I think accountacy does something to the humour side of the brain :unsure:Yea, maybe. I laughed at the Anchor Butter adverts but don't like Weebl and Bob.

I didn't like Baseketball either - but I love South Park.

Accountancy is teh head fuck :dabs:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:45 PM

1) What do you all day?

1) You are a waste.

2) ..mmm..well it kinda does.Apart from staff (who don't count) and clients (who definitely don't count, the scumsuckers), I've only spoken two people in nearly two weeks :dabs:

You may as well get your knee surgered....even if it's not fecked. :dabs:

DanB
I'll stfu and go make my dinner then

manker

1) What do you all day?

1) You are a waste.

I'm proper fucked off, I tell thee.Oh yeah, and of the two proper people I've spoken to, one just pisses me off with inane babble and the other is 18 months old :dabs:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 06:46 PM

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 06:47 PM

I think accountacy does something to the humour side of the brain :unsure:Yea, maybe. I laughed at the Anchor Butter adverts but don't like Weebl and Bob.

I didn't like Baseketball either - but I love South Park.

Accountancy is teh head fuck :dabs:

Cannibal! the musical > Baseketball

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Apart from staff (who don't count) and clients (who definitely don't count, the scumsuckers), I've only spoken two people in nearly two weeks :dabs:

I'm proper fucked off, I tell thee.Oh yeah, and of the two proper people I've spoken to, one just pisses me off with inane babble and the other is 18 months old :dabs:
So the 18 month old is the coherent one?:lol: :lol:

ziggyjuarez
01-19-2006, 06:48 PM
So its better to drive shift?I dont drive yet but its good information to knoe no?

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 06:49 PM
I downloaded it instead. Our cinema is full of chav cunts anyway.

Talking of chavs our Argos has been 'closed until further notice' for 2/3 weeks following 2 armed robberies. Guess they got desperate for new bling http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/dabs.gif

argos + elizabeth duke = chav robbery :no:

Busyman
01-19-2006, 06:51 PM
So its better to drive shift?I dont drive yet but its good information to knoe no?
Learn manual first.

There is nothing to automatic.

Take your test with automatic though.

You're trying to pass the test and not show you can drive stick.

One license fits both.

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 06:51 PM

manual>automatic:01:

more control, faster acceleration, change gear when you want;)

although me step-ma's cousin's Audi RS6 is auto, but with tiptronic control thingies, which let you drop a gear as you fly past charved-up corsa's:01:

manker
01-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Oh yeah, and of the two proper people I've spoken to, one just pisses me off with inane babble and the other is 18 months old :dabs:
So the 18 month old is the coherent one?:lol: :lol:Yeah, the missus just fusses around 'cause she knows I'm gonna be in a bad mood til next month - so she tries to be nice, which pisses me off.

Can't really get pissed off with the baby :lookaroun

twisterX
01-19-2006, 07:24 PM
do you have pics of your car??

manker
01-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I posted it in the $100 fred.

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 07:33 PM
rolf at manker's cheapo plastic silver bits in his car:glag:

I saw a car identical to mine earlier, apart from the nobjockey who owned it had changed the mirrors, the wipers and the water jet things, the black plastic trim, and the reg holder from standard to cheap looking silver plastic, and some silver plastic spot lamps on the front too:dabs:

manker
01-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Proper chrome, I tell thee :happy:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 07:36 PM
:pinch:

ziggyjuarez
01-19-2006, 07:36 PM
@ busy and bo
aH I C

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 07:40 PM
So its better to drive shift?I dont drive yet but its good information to knoe no? Learn manual first.

One license fits both.

So in merkinland, they let you take a test in an automatic, but the licence covers manuals too? Does that not seem daft, as an automatic doesn't even have a clutch pedal:dabs:

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Uktest>merkinstest

Snee
01-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Learn manual first.

One license fits both.

So in merkinland, they let you take a test in an automatic, but the licence covers manuals too? Does that not seem daft, as an automatic doesn't even have a clutch pedal:dabs:
One test for both here too, but it has to be with a manual, unless you are handicapped in suh a way that you can't drive manual or something.

DanB
01-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Learn manual first.

One license fits both.

Thats craziness :blink:

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Do you have to take a written test as well SnnY or is that just in the UK :unsure:

DanB
01-19-2006, 07:49 PM
One test for both here too, but it has to be with a manual, unless you are handicapped in suh a way that you can't drive manual or something.

merkin?

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Do you have to take a written test as well SnnY or is that just in the UK :unsure:

the theory test is touch screen these days, noob, and it's in two parts now, theory and hazard awareness.

the hazard awareness is ghey, I was getting loiyke 100% on the practice cd roms, but only just scraped a pass on the real one:dabs:

(you have to pass both parts at the same time too)

manker
01-19-2006, 07:55 PM

the theory test is touch screen these days, noob, and it's in two parts now, theory and hazard awareness.

the hazard awareness is ghey, I was getting loiyke 100% on the practice cd roms, but only just scraped a pass on the real one:dabs:

(you have to pass both parts at the same time too)
:lol: Tard.

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 07:56 PM

(you have to pass both parts at the same time too) :lol: Tard.

hey, they were official practice ones, but the test seemed to score you differently:dabs:

that may have just been a teething problem with it though cause it was all just new when I did it

manker
01-19-2006, 07:57 PM
You are approaching a t-junction. Do you;

a) slow down.
b) apply the handbrake
c) open the sun roof
d) phone your Mam

That theory test is proper difficult :dabs:

manker
01-19-2006, 08:01 PM
You notice fog outside. Do you;

a) apply the handbrake
b) switch on your fog lights
c) accelerate ferociously
d) sound the horn to warn other drivers :smilie4:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 08:03 PM
rodoff, i was talking about the hazard awareness part:snooty:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 08:03 PM
i got 35/35 on the theory part:snooty:

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 08:05 PM
You are approaching a t-junction. Do you;

a) slow down.
b) apply the handbrake
c) open the sun roof
d) phone your Mam

That theory test is proper difficult :dabs:

I didn't know they let you use mobile phones on your test. Meh it was a few years ago when i passed mine :unsure:

manker
01-19-2006, 08:06 PM
rodoff, i was talking about the hazard awareness part:snooty:Meh, that's designed so glebes can pass too :P

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 08:08 PM
rodoff, i was talking about the hazard awareness part:snooty:Meh, that's designed so glebes can pass too :P
well it didn't help when the coffin-dodger who worked there walked past where i was sitting and farted in the middle of it:dabs:

I wouldn't have been too bothered, but it was a full on trumpet fanfare style fart, and left an eggy odour in the air for the remaining ten minutes:dabs:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 08:09 PM
:glag:

manker
01-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Meh, that's designed so glebes can pass too :P
well it didn't help when the coffin-dodger who worked there walked past where i was sitting and farted in the middle of it:dabs:

I wouldn't have been too bothered, but it was a full on trumpet fanfare style fart, and left an eggy odour in the air for the remaining ten minutes:dabs::lol: :sick:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 08:13 PM
:glag:

I did at first, but then he gave me an evil "shutup or you're getting kicked out and that means a fail, which means £40 to try again" stare:ph34r:

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 08:13 PM
The tester actually told me the answer to the question when i did my test. The question was,

What should you do if someone dazzles you with thier headlamps when it's foggy :unsure:

DanB
01-19-2006, 08:21 PM
whats the answer?

manker
01-19-2006, 08:25 PM
An :unsure: smiley, apparently.

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 08:26 PM
You either slow down or stop, i actually said you flash them back at first :dabs:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 08:27 PM
flash your lights to dazzle him back, obviously:snooty:

enoughfakefiles
01-19-2006, 08:27 PM
An :unsure: smiley, apparently.

I suppose you could've written that down in the written test if it hadn't gone upmarket :snooty:

maebach
01-19-2006, 09:02 PM
people who shouldn't even legally be here :pinch:

god, I hate immigrants too. rly, especially east asian (SARS) and middle-eastern (TERRORISTS)

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 09:04 PM
people who shouldn't even legally be here :pinch:
god, I hate immigrants too. rly, especially east asian (SARS) and middle-eastern (TERRORISTS)
I imagine mulder was talking about those feckin indian ones:dabs:

:rolleyes:

maebach
01-19-2006, 09:06 PM
:lol:

damnit :pinch:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 09:07 PM
yeah, the indian ones who try to drive cars :pinch:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 09:09 PM
yeah, the indian ones who try to drive cars :pinch:'

There's an Indian family( or pakistani, or bangladeshi or chinese or something weird like that) next door to me, and they've got an old cavalier which is so badly dented and scraped that the bumper hangs off the back, the doors don't close properly and the lights are cracked. I think they all share one driving licence:ph34r:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 09:11 PM
yeah, the indian ones who try to drive cars :pinch:'

There's an Indian family( or pakistani, or bangladeshi or chinese or something weird like that) next door to me, and they've got an old cavalier which is so badly dented and scraped that the bumper hangs off the back, the doors don't close properly and the lights are cracked. I think they all share one driving licence:ph34r:

racist.

maebach
01-19-2006, 09:13 PM
yeah, the indian ones who try to drive cars :pinch:

Indians do tend to drive bad.

There's an Indian family( or pakistani, or bangladeshi or chinese or something weird like that) next door to me, and they've got an old cavalier which is so badly dented and scraped that the bumper hangs off the back, the doors don't close properly and the lights are cracked. I think they all share one driving licence

maybe they cant afford 4 licences :lol:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 09:13 PM
'

racist.

I'm not manker:snooty:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 09:14 PM

There's an Indian family( or pakistani, or bangladeshi or chinese or something weird like that) next door to me, and they've got an old cavalier which is so badly dented and scraped that the bumper hangs off the back, the doors don't close properly and the lights are cracked. I think they all share one driving licence

4? I think there are about 12 or so people living there:unsure:

maebach
'

racist.

:lol: :lol:

I might go to england this summer. My dad's aunt is in hounslow and my dads cousins are in Kent, LEeds and downtown London. If I go, it should be fun.

maebach

4? I think there are about 12 or so people living there:unsure:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 09:15 PM
racist.

I might go to england this summer. My dad's aunt is in hounslow and my dads cousins are in Kent, LEeds and downtown London. If I go, it should be fun.
wrong part of the country:snooty:

north>south:01:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 09:16 PM

im in no way racist lyke, i just wanted their insurance details and a good tikka masala recipe :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 09:17 PM
racist.

not if you go to leeds it won't be :ph34r:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 09:17 PM

im in no way racist lyke, i just wanted their insurance details and a good tikka masala recipe :snooty:

tikka masala = scottish

fact:snooty:

maebach
01-19-2006, 09:18 PM
:lol:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 09:19 PM

tikka masala = scottish

there's no such thing as a scottish curry, and if there is, you probably still made it up, somehow :dabs:

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 09:20 PM
tikka masala = scottish

there's no such thing as a scottish curry, and if there is, you probably still made it up, somehow :dabs:

no rly, the tikka masala was actually invented by a scot:mellow:

maebach
01-19-2006, 09:21 PM
sir sanford flemming?

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 09:23 PM

scots say that about everything - shortbread, haggis, bagpipes, red hair, tikka masala – and anything else stereotypically associated with them :smilie4:

Buffalo
01-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Yorkshire Pudding as well .. or was it Black pudding!

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 09:25 PM
bagpipes = african
kilts=norwegian
tikka masala=scottish

rly:smilie4:

manker
01-19-2006, 09:57 PM
bagpipes = african
kilts=norwegian
tikka masala=scottishnazi

Proper Bo
01-19-2006, 10:00 PM
:huh:

Gripper
01-19-2006, 10:10 PM

Bo is correct on this one,you tell 'em bo:01:

maebach
01-19-2006, 11:19 PM
he is :rolleyes:

Proper Bo
01-20-2006, 02:51 AM
I am:smilie4:

maebach
01-20-2006, 03:13 AM
rly.

Proper Bo
01-20-2006, 03:15 AM
yes:dabs:

Gripper
01-20-2006, 06:42 AM
Its true ,its true :)

Proper Bo
01-20-2006, 12:25 PM
You're the one who agreed with me in the first place:huh:

Just wait till JP reads this, he'll know, infact, he probably invented it:dabs:

sArA
01-20-2006, 12:41 PM
I am really bored with tikka massala.....they even do crisps that flavour ffs!

Proper Bo
01-20-2006, 12:42 PM
maybe tikka massala is bored with you:snooty:

4play
01-20-2006, 12:45 PM
mr mulder if i were you i would go to accident and emergency and tell them you have whiplash. They do a scan and find nothing. Ask them for a bit of papaerwork to prove you have been to see them.

Take that and then go to the police station and report it to them making sure you tell them you where injured and that you have been to A & E. The police now HAVE to look into the matter because someone was injured its now a criminal case. Tell them the driver refused to exchange details and seemed to have been drinking or something.

that should give him enough to worry about especailly if he has been reported to have been driving a untaxed car.

sArA
01-20-2006, 12:47 PM

What is this personification of an inanimate foodstuff all about then?

Does tikka massala have feelings? emotions? give a fuck?

Silly rodster attemptering.

Proper Bo
01-20-2006, 12:49 PM

Silly rodster attemptering? you still replied:schnauz:

edit: does it count anyway though, cause I don't exist according to you:unsure:

manker
01-20-2006, 12:56 PM
I think Sara is obsessed with people rodding her :smilie4:

sArA
01-20-2006, 12:58 PM

I guess not.....although I think I might have got meself an imaginary friend....always thought they were a waste of time when I was a kid....didn't know they anwered back though, if I had have done, I would have imagined one up sooner, could have kept me company during the dark nights before t'internet.

p.s I like playing with rods. :naughty:

sArA
01-20-2006, 12:59 PM
I think Sara is obsessed with people rodding her :smilie4:

meh....its fun and I only just worked out what one was so I'm a bit like a manker with a new thesaurus :lol:

Proper Bo
01-20-2006, 01:08 PM

I guess not.....although I think I might have got meself an imaginary friend....always thought they were a waste of time when I was a kid....didn't know they anwered back though, if I had have done, I would have imagined one up sooner, could have kept me company during the dark nights before t'internet.

p.s I like playing with rods. :naughty:

erm:fear:

:naughty: