PDA

View Full Version : god damn BT customers!

LoobiLou
01-19-2006, 11:48 PM
I just got home from work and twenty minutes before the end of my shift this man called '* * Esquire' phoned up. Before I even got the chance to thank him for calling BT he starts ranting at me about how he had been passed between advisors for the past half hour and he was p*ssed and that I wasn't allowed to talk until he had told me why he had called.

So, I sat there quiet for ten minutes listening to him rant on about how all his clocks in the house weren't working due to frequent power outagges so he had called the talking clock (which isn't part of BT) and it had told him it was 10:32.

At this point I still had no idea why he'd rung up and he was messing my stats up so I was like, "what seems to be the problem sir?" :blink: He says that the talking clock never told him whether it was am or pm.

Throughout this he was having a real go at me saying how everyone at BT were stupid and do we employ retards to take the calls and generally being a knob. So when he asked why it hadn't told him whether it was am or pm I was like "can't you just look out the window???" :angry:

Big mistake. The guy started having a right go at me. Saying I was being facetious and I had gone down in his estimation and that he was blind. How the hell was I to know that he was blind???

Anyway, five minutes later after calling me allsorts and demanding to speak to a manager he just hung up on me.

Do customers just phone up to be ghey or do they get a kick out of pissing off the advisors? :huh:

Mr. Mulder
01-19-2006, 11:49 PM
:o

Buffalo
01-19-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm sorry you're post has not been recognised ~..~

Sounds like you had bad day!

Have a spliff

Guillaume
01-19-2006, 11:57 PM
I've noticed that the average human brain shuts down when said human is using a phone.

I'm sure Busy could confirm, what with him working in that department too.

Some sort of freak radiation emanating from the phone, maybe? :unsure:

4play
01-20-2006, 12:00 AM
bt's customer service does suck.

I spent the last week harrassing them about my connection being terminated in the middle of migration. it took about 6 phone calls over a week and 3 broken promises that i would be called back the next day before i managed to talk to a manager who said sorry but they are not gonna pay the extra £40 for activating a new service because they cocked up.

Mr. Mulder
01-20-2006, 12:03 AM
bt sucks bawls cos they fire you for not knowing stuff <_<

Gripper
01-20-2006, 06:46 AM
WHATS THE FUKIN TIME BITCH

stupid forum clock

Busyman
01-20-2006, 07:35 AM
Throughout this he was having a real go at me saying how everyone at BT were stupid and do we employ retards to take the calls and generally being a knob.
I'd like to know how he knew that everyone at BT was stupid and they employed retards.

Had this guy talked to you before?

Busyman
01-20-2006, 07:37 AM
I've noticed that the average human brain shuts down when said human is using a phone.

I'm a technician.:dry:

Mr. Mulder
01-20-2006, 08:22 AM

I'm a technician.:dry:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9752/busynailslolrolflol4vz.jpg

you must get no end of stick from your homies :no:

Barbarossa
01-20-2006, 10:17 AM
I just got home from work and twenty minutes before the end of my shift this man called '* * Esquire' phoned up. Before I even got the chance to thank him for calling BT he starts ranting at me about how he had been passed between advisors for the past half hour and he was p*ssed and that I wasn't allowed to talk until he had told me why he had called.

So, I sat there quiet for ten minutes listening to him rant on about how all his clocks in the house weren't working due to frequent power outagges so he had called the talking clock (which isn't part of BT) and it had told him it was 10:32.

At this point I still had no idea why he'd rung up and he was messing my stats up so I was like, "what seems to be the problem sir?" :blink: He says that the talking clock never told him whether it was am or pm.

Throughout this he was having a real go at me saying how everyone at BT were stupid and do we employ retards to take the calls and generally being a knob. So when he asked why it hadn't told him whether it was am or pm I was like "can't you just look out the window???" :angry:

Big mistake. The guy started having a right go at me. Saying I was being facetious and I had gone down in his estimation and that he was blind. How the hell was I to know that he was blind???

If he's blind, why does have have clocks in his house anyway? What, are they like Braille clocks or something, and how does he know when he's having a power outage anyway? :huh:

You should have told him to get some battery operated clocks in case of emergency, or I think you can even get clockwork ones. :dabs:

Why is the time so important to a blind man anyway? :blink:

Anyway, five minutes later after calling me allsorts and demanding to speak to a manager he just hung up on me.

Do customers just phone up to be ghey or do they get a kick out of pissing off the advisors? :huh:

Maybe he dropped the phone receiver, and couldn't find it again. :dabs:

Or maybe he had a power outage...

manker
01-20-2006, 10:26 AM
You know, and I'm going to put my neck on the line here, I don't think that man on the telephone was blind at all - I think he was just bored and decided to rod Missus Mulder :o

enoughfakefiles
01-20-2006, 10:28 AM
You know, and I'm going to put my neck on the line here, I don't think that man on the telephone was blind at all - I think he was just bored and decided to rod Missus Mulder :o

Is this possible down the phone now :naughty:

Mr. Mulder
01-20-2006, 11:29 AM
told her it was probably a haX :snooty:

Gripper
01-20-2006, 07:56 PM
told her it was probably a haX :snooty:
is that like a hoax:blink:

Mr. Mulder
01-20-2006, 08:01 PM
told her it was probably a haX :snooty: is that like a hoax:blink:

exactly :shifty:

Guillaume
01-20-2006, 08:01 PM
You're so twentieth century, old man. :snooty:

edit: not Mr. Mouldy, obviously. He's from teh future or something.

Gripper
01-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Wots The Fuckin Time Beetch

Mr. Mulder
01-20-2006, 08:10 PM

if i die, five more will take my place...

Gripper
01-20-2006, 08:13 PM

Who asked you tweedy:P

Guillaume
01-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Tweedy
The word tweedy is an old slang word for sexy. It was used by men to describe how a woman was looking

:blink:

/me retreats slowly, back against the wall. :fear:

enoughfakefiles
01-20-2006, 08:27 PM
There was a factory down the road from where i live that used to be called tweedys :O

Gripper
01-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Tweedy
The word tweedy is an old slang word for sexy. It was used by men to describe how a woman was looking

:blink:

/me retreats slowly, back against the wall. :fear:
If you 's really a lady facing me may not be the correct option:naughty: :01:

DanB
01-20-2006, 09:50 PM
:lol:

VastGsm
01-20-2006, 10:43 PM
I Blame BT

They just sabotaged the relationship with the customers, Shipping Jobs out to a lower rate market to save money but also put thousands unemployed as their job is no longer secure and has been shipped out to Asia. No disrespect LoopiLou but for how much longer will your job still be 100% secured ? Thats the question I would ask my self if I was in your shoe's. A freind of mines boss was offered a new position settup in a call centre in Bangkok with a new title and salary and contract. She went from £30k to £47k to setup the call centre and train the new BT basic skilled poor command of english language customer service advisors. After completing the 6 month contract in just over 5 months. She arrived back in england in manchester and attended a meeting to ask her for summary report on the project and was told by managment that she had done a brilliant job. Unfortuneatley we also have some bad news as you know for the company to save money we have to unfortunetly make some cutbacks. You may or may not be aware of the situation but the company has to make some redundancys. Your position carefully in great detail before we made any descisions was made.

Nice way of saying thanks for all your hard work but now you can pack ya bag and be off.

VastGsm

Gripper
01-20-2006, 11:17 PM
what's
The
Feckin
Time
Be-aaach

enoughfakefiles
01-20-2006, 11:19 PM
what's
The
Feckin
Time
Be-aaach

This is the correct time (http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/%7Eyugo/storage/monocrafts_ver3/03/index.html)

This clock should be incorperated into the board tesco :rolleyes:

manker
01-20-2006, 11:22 PM
I Blame BT

They just sabotaged the relationship with the customers, Shipping Jobs out to a lower rate market to save money but also put thousands unemployed as their job is no longer secure and has been shipped out to Asia. No disrespect LoopiLou but for how much longer will your job still be 100% secured ? Thats the question I would ask my self if I was in your shoe's. A freind of mines boss was offered a new position settup in a call centre in Bangkok with a new title and salary and contract. She went from £30k to £47k to setup the call centre and train the new BT basic skilled poor command of english language customer service advisors. After completing the 6 month contract in just over 5 months. She arrived back in england in manchester and attended a meeting to ask her for summary report on the project and was told by managment that she had done a brilliant job. Unfortuneatley we also have some bad news as you know for the company to save money we have to unfortunetly make some cutbacks. You may or may not be aware of the situation but the company has to make some redundancys. Your position carefully in great detail before we made any descisions was made.

Nice way of saying thanks for all your hard work but now you can pack ya bag and be off.

VastGsm
So basically, they made her train several Cambodian children, who get paid 3p a day, to take her jawb - thus making them a net saving of approx £46945 per annum.

BT, I salute you :01:

Gripper
01-20-2006, 11:26 PM
what's
The
Feckin
Time
Be-aaach

This is the correct time (http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/%7Eyugo/storage/monocrafts_ver3/03/index.html)

This clock should be incorperated into the board tesco :rolleyes:
Bookmarked,tha's awesome effy,always knew you was a beaaach:D