PDA

View Full Version : Jehovas Witnesses

sArA
01-20-2006, 04:39 PM
This morning had a knock at the door and these two smiling people stood there....the woman said...do you have a moment? I have good news to tell you.

Well, I don't want doorstep hawkers knocking on my door so politely said no thanks...but

The guy with her was so fecking hawt...I very nearly invited them in for tea :w00t: :w00t:

Before anyone says owt, I did ring BF and tell him....cos we like to tell each other about the totty we see ... nice to know we can.

MagicNakor
01-20-2006, 05:04 PM
The last ones that came round here woke me up. <_< I wasn't very polite to them.

:shuriken:

hippychick
01-20-2006, 05:11 PM
I get them and the Mormons. It seems the more I tell them to go away, the more they come back:huh:

Gripper
01-20-2006, 05:14 PM
I like to invite them in to talk about The Craft,they tend to leave very quickly:unsure:

MagicNakor
01-20-2006, 05:17 PM
I never got them at my old place, since my dog would scare them off. Friendly dog, but they don't know that. ;)

My grandfather would always lie and tell them they're Catholic. They wouldn't come back.

I've yet to come up with a solution for my new place (sans dog), but I've not had them more than once so far.

Barbarossa
01-20-2006, 05:19 PM
I've yet to come up with a solution for my new place (sans dog), but I've not had them more than once so far.

If you actually become a jehovah's witness, presumably they'll stop hassling you. :dabs:

manker
01-20-2006, 05:25 PM
I like to invite them in to talk about The Craft,they tend to leave very quickly:unsure:I'm not surprised.

One of the worst films I've ever seen :no:

Gripper
01-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I like to invite them in to talk about The Craft,they tend to leave very quickly:unsure:I'm not surprised.

One of the worst films I've ever seen :no:
:glag: :lol: bar steward:lol:

enoughfakefiles
01-20-2006, 05:44 PM
A way to get rid of them is to say i'll answer your question if you tell me who washed up after the last supper :dabs:

Gripper
01-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Last time they turned up ,my son who is 9 asked them who Gods Mum and Dad was,they said they'd get back to us but never did :no:

Guillaume
01-20-2006, 05:52 PM
Last time I saw them, my dear uncle went to get his hunting rifle. Never seen any since then. :merkin:

JPaul
01-20-2006, 09:04 PM
I never got them at my old place, since my dog would scare them off. Friendly dog, but they don't know that. ;)

My grandfather would always lie and tell them they're Catholic. They wouldn't come back.

Punch them to the ground and leave them a bloody, battered mess.

My Mam used to keep a wee pile of religious brochures beside the door. If any cuntist came offering salvation she would, quite reasonably, say "I'll read your leaflet if you read mine" and give them one from the pile.

SpatulaGeekGirl
01-20-2006, 09:20 PM
My gran once chased them down the stairs with a bucket of water screaming, "I don't come to YOUR door and shove MY bloody religion down YOUR throat!!".

DanB
01-20-2006, 09:58 PM
just invite them in, it throws them enough

JPaul
01-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Then the punching to the ground, obviousement.

JPaul
01-20-2006, 10:04 PM
My gran once chased them down the stairs with a bucket of water screaming, "I don't come to YOUR door and shove MY bloody religion down YOUR throat!!".
So tell us SGG, where do you get your spunk from.:blink:

SpatulaGeekGirl
01-20-2006, 10:10 PM
The sperm bank, usually.

manker
01-20-2006, 10:48 PM
The sperm bank, usually.Do you purchase by the gamete or go mad and buy a whole splodge.

ziggyjuarez
01-20-2006, 10:52 PM
They really are nice people.There only fault is the fact they knock on your door.I used to do it myself.They tell you,your mission is to save the people that dont believe.Not the highest point of my lyfe.I still talk to them some times when they knock on the door.

manker
01-20-2006, 10:57 PM
You still into that Prophey Yahweh shiznit, zig?

ziggyjuarez
01-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Never really was:ermm:
black people...lol

manker
01-20-2006, 11:03 PM
He foretold the space shuttle non-takeoff and you were lyke omgwftbbq!!1 and I was lyke omgstfunoob.

That might not count as being into it, I spose :dabs:

Buffalo
01-20-2006, 11:03 PM
This morning had a knock at the door and these two smiling people stood there....the woman said...do you have a moment? I have good news to tell you.
Well, I don't want doorstep hawkers knocking on my door so politely said no thanks...but
The guy with her was so fecking hawt...I very nearly invited them in for tea :w00t: :w00t:
Before anyone says owt, I did ring BF and tell him....cos we like to tell each other about the totty we see ... nice to know we can.

Ya Lucky, last summer I had a knock on the frount door and the back door at the same time, I'm not normaly a rude person, but I told them to Fuck off and get a life.
I don't like people preaching at my door! ~ No way!

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Ukforums/jehova.jpg

4play
01-20-2006, 11:07 PM
I once lived next door to one of there churches(well not really a church some shite hall). Every fucking sunday afternoon we had them knock on are door. We tried numerous methods to get rid of them from answering the door naked, shouting abuse, playing slayer really loud and posting a notice on the door saying this is holy ground belonging to satan and only pagans may enter.

none of them worked but jpauls idea defiently has promise.

vidcc
01-21-2006, 01:45 AM
There is no such religion as the Jehovas Witnesses. It is just an excuse made up by people who are crap at "postmans knock/ knock down ginger" when they get caught.

hobbes
01-21-2006, 01:57 AM
There is no such religion as the Jehovas Witnesses. It is just an excuse made up by people who are crap at "postmans knock/ knock down ginger" when they get caught.

We called it "Ring the bell and run like hell".

It was a nice adrenaline rush from time to time.

GepperRankins
01-21-2006, 01:59 AM
knock a door, run

worldpease
01-21-2006, 03:07 AM
Tell them, 'Ok, I have three minutes, if you respect that, I'll listen'.
Or ask them not to come to ofthen.
Some are not too 'expert', that's why sometimes it may seem that they do something
out of place, like being to persistant...
.or may be they just really care about us.

peat moss
01-21-2006, 03:10 AM

I had a couple of old dears come to my door years ago , I was very sick. They found out thru the neighbours I was off work for the last month and not doing well . Oh my God I could not get rid of them every day they came by .

I finaly invited them in and my lady friend walked out from the shower buck naked to introduce her self . :lol:

Never saw them again . :naughty:

vidcc
01-21-2006, 04:03 AM

Is that why you had to stop being an Avon Lady ? :shifty:

hobbes
01-21-2006, 04:38 AM

Is that why you had to stop being an Avon Lady ? :shifty:

Who the hell rank the bell, dear?

My moneys on the poofter crouched down behind that pink cadallac over there with all the make-up.

http://www.mkunits.net/brendaatchley/Brenda's%20Pink%20Cadillac.jpg

Old habits die hard:frusty:

peat moss
01-21-2006, 05:26 AM
I'm enjoing this discusion as I have a close Jo Ho friend . But don't understand the preaching and blood BS . He was diagnosed with prostate cancer and refused the normal treatment . I don't get it and probably never will .

I don't have a religion but just try to treat people how I want to be treated . Hope it works for my children .

Gripper
01-21-2006, 06:22 AM
How do you get a room full of old girls to shout "Bollox"?
Get one to shout "BINGO"

Busyman
01-21-2006, 06:34 AM
I've had them come by my old house and I'd invite them in and we'd have a talk.

Some of the fella I used to play basketball with were Witnesses and one of them installed my car stereo in my old Camry.

I don't get the big deal actually. Whenever they'd come by and I didn't feel like talking, I'd tell them I was busy or too sleepy and they'd go away.:huh:

They don't come around that often or it would be harassment.

Never had them come to my newer house. It probably ou of their way and I'm right near a Catholic church and school.

I guess I'd understand if I saw the same exact person come by after I told them not to.

If they say they forgot then I'd have to give them something to remember my address is off limits....knocking their their Watchtower and Awake! booklets out of their hands at the very least.:ermm:

mr. nails
01-21-2006, 08:06 AM
if i don't know who u are i just don't answer the door. simple. knock all u want. i can sleep thru everything.