PDA

View Full Version : Rush hour 3 or Die hard 4.0

LegendaryU2K
01-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Which one are you looking forward to the most?

Me, well i say rush hour 3. Die hard i am going to see, but i heard the main character gets killed off, which sucks. I hope someone replaces him, but if they do that, i say replace him with jean claude van dam.

:)

Busyman
01-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Which one are you looking forward to the most?

Me, well i say rush hour 3. Die hard i am going to see, but i heard the main character gets killed off, which sucks. I hope someone replaces him, but if they do that, i say replace him with jean claude van dam.

:)
yip-peeee ky-aaa moodda fookarrrr

:unsure:

Cheese
01-24-2006, 09:20 AM
Die Hard 4 obviously, the Rush Hour films were really poor whereas Die Hard is an almost perfect film imo. The two sequels were good fun as well.

John McClane being killed off just doesn't fit in with the rest of the films. The films have always been more lighthearted than say the much darker 24, where you would more likely expect Jack Bauer to be killed off in the end. Perhaps you are getting your wires crossed with the fact that this is most likely the last Die Hard film. Bruce, bless him, is in his 50's now.

The only rumour I heard is that they had to rewrite a whole section that would have seen New Orleans being flooded.

As for JCVD, he starred in Sudden Death (1995) which was a fun little Die Hard clone. That's about the nicest thing I can find to say about him.

mr. nails
01-24-2006, 09:32 AM
As for JCVD, he starred in Sudden Death (1995) which was a fun little Die Hard clone. That's about the nicest thing I can find to say about him.
c'mon now. without him there wouldn't be a blood sport or kickboxer!

oh, and looking forward to die hard 4.0 more! and if it does turn out to be the last one that's ok. die hard was and is a great series and be4 it gets retarded... just end it.

DorisInsinuate
01-24-2006, 09:35 AM
I think it's already retarded if they call it Die Hard 4.0 :mellow:

Cheese
01-24-2006, 09:38 AM
I think it's already retarded if they call it Die Hard 4.0 :mellow:
Especially if they had to rewrite parts of it, shirley it should be Die Hard 4.01 now?

Barbarossa
01-24-2006, 11:52 AM
I liked Die Hards 1 and 2, I didn't like 3 so much.

If they make 4, then I'll watch it, loike. :dabs:

Never seen Rush Hour, so I don't know anything about that.

hippychick
01-24-2006, 01:19 PM
I would watch Die Hard 4, Bruce Willis talked about it taking place in the Amazon with 3 other cops and finding thier way out with no guns ect.
Here is a link with more on it.
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&id=1808403724&cf=prev

Cheese
01-24-2006, 01:40 PM
I would watch Die Hard 4, Bruce Willis talked about it taking place in the Amazon with 3 other cops and finding thier way out with no guns ect.
Here is a link with more on it.
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&id=1808403724&cf=prev

The Amazon idea is about 5 years out of date, I believe the current plan is to have him fighting cyber-terrorists in the Caribbean. Though with the rewrite due to New Orleans anything could be happening now.

I don't expect this film to be out before Autumn 2007.

hippychick
01-24-2006, 01:46 PM
yea its a pretty outdated interview...Sounded almost like Preditor kind of movie idea though...:huh:

Cheese
01-24-2006, 01:55 PM
yea its a pretty outdated interview...Sounded almost like Preditor kind of movie idea though...:huh:

Die Hard vs Predator vs Aliens.

I'd pay to see that :D

hippychick
01-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Die Hard vs Predator vs Aliens.

I'd pay to see that :D
All taken place in the Caribbean with cyber terroist pirates...oh yea we could all write our own script lmao

Skillian
01-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Rush Hour sucks so much ass with it's oh-so-funny buddy mentality and gentle racism.

I normally wouldn't hold much hope for Die Hard either, except "...With a Vengeance" was actually a pretty cool film.

DorisInsinuate
01-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Rush Hour sucks so much ass with it's oh-so-funny buddy mentality and gentle racism.
Yeah, but it's kung-fu :01:

mailsgalore
01-27-2006, 08:15 AM
Die hard 4 of course. Mix all the ingredients of an entertainer into one cocktail and you get Die Hard 4. Rush hour is to Die Hard as Beer is to Wine.