PDA

View Full Version : The Jerry Springer show

hippychick
01-26-2006, 06:27 PM
I know this show has been out forever, but for some odd reason I like to watch it...:ph34r:
Its so sleezy and raunchy with all the trailor trash ppl, it kills me how stupid and backwards some ppl are.
Someone I know had a friend that went on Jerry, she said the more you fight, show boobies ect the more money they pay you...I believe it :lol:
Anyone else watch it?

Busyman
01-26-2006, 06:44 PM
No.

I had forgot it was still on 'till recently when wifey channel surfed to it.
She sat there and watched for a moment.

It's so fake.

People get on there and they have to know there won't be a good outcome.

Good ole American trash TV.

maebach
01-26-2006, 08:38 PM
it's fun because it's typical americans fighting. also, same with judge judt and jujde joe brown, they're so annoying but funny sometimes.

Damnatory
01-27-2006, 06:34 PM
it's fun because it's typical americans fighting. also, same with judge judt and jujde joe brown, they're so annoying but funny sometimes.
You're probably just fishing, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Trash sitcoms like "The Jerry Springer Show" and "Judge Judy" are no where near that of a typical American fight, nor the behavior of a typical American. These shows thrive on the extremely poor, who are willing to humiliate themselves in degrading fashions, all for a little bit of money.

Busyman
01-27-2006, 11:41 PM
You're probably just fishing, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Trash sitcoms like "The Jerry Springer Show" and "Judge Judy" are no where near that of a typical American fight, nor the behavior of a typical American. These shows thrive on the extremely poor, who are willing to humiliate themselves in degrading fashions, all for a little bit of money.
Judge Judy is not bad.

People's Court is the precursor of all those "judge" shows.

LegendaryU2K
01-28-2006, 12:59 AM
Its ok to watch if you aint got nothing to do. Sometimes i have to turn, because people talk alot of dumb sh** on the show.

hippychick
01-28-2006, 01:26 AM
Its ok to watch if you aint got nothing to do. Sometimes i have to turn, because people talk alot of dumb sh** on the show.
I've been laid up all week on pain killers...So Jerry has been entertaining me lol Guilty Pleasure

LegendaryU2K
01-28-2006, 03:06 AM
Oh yea its cool to watch if you aint doing nothing, just sit back and enjoy the show. Just make sure you have something cold to drink and something good to eat when watching jerry.

Btw, watch those painkillers ok.

Cheese
01-28-2006, 03:16 AM
The opera version is good, if you get a chance to download it (or watch it live) then you should. As an added bonus, by watching it you will piss off Christians for some reason... :dabs:

Adster
01-28-2006, 06:01 AM
the show shows how dumb americans can be in beleiveing it there paid actors

as if they dont know there sister who fucked there mums dads sisters arnts girlfriends wife isnt waiting on the back stage

LegendaryU2K
01-28-2006, 06:50 PM
the show shows how dumb americans can be in beleiveing it there paid actors

as if they dont know there sister who fucked there mums dads sisters arnts girlfriends wife isnt waiting on the back stage

ROFL , the fights are also fake.

MagicNakor
01-29-2006, 01:02 AM
I thought that show was cancelled years ago. :blink:

:shuriken: