PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Questions......

Busyman
01-27-2006, 12:01 AM
I have what cruises I want to go on this year pretty much narrowed down but has anyone....

been on a Disney Cruise? I'm thinking of going next year and wanted to know if it's worth the money.

been to an all-inclusive resort? Wifey has been to the Blue Bay Club in Cancun but I was curious about other's experiences...preferably at other resorts.
All-inclusives sound great 'cause it's all you can eat, all you can drink (alcohol also), and sounds like no worries.
It will probably be about 4 more couples going with us.

This year I want to go to an all-inclusive resort, a cruise, Vegas, our annual Halloween at Drummer Boy in PA and Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia (wifey hasn't been to Busch Gardens yet). I don't have the money for Disney this year but I want to take my daughter. I hear Castaway Cay is Disney's own island.:O

Any help would be appreciated.

edit: I love to go on the Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage (http://www.blackamericaweb.com/fv2006/) but I can't afford it.:dry:

Proper Bo
01-27-2006, 12:08 AM
Any help? okay, lose the Even Steven, it's sooo last year:rolleyes:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 12:10 AM
This year, the skinhead is soooo Nazi.

An Even is actually the basic haircut most black men get. :dabs:

Proper Bo
01-27-2006, 12:13 AM
racist:dabs:

JPaul
01-27-2006, 12:14 AM
This year, the skinhead is soooo Nazi.

An "Even" :lol:, are you an actor or something.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
01-27-2006, 12:37 AM

Isn't it hard to get the jerry curl juice working properly with an "Even"?

manker
01-27-2006, 12:39 AM
jerry curl juiceThat's almost as ghey sounding as an Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade in the back http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/ghey.gif

vidcc
01-27-2006, 12:47 AM
Just make sure you don't ask any sailors what the origins of the term "had over a barrel" are :pinch: (may be Hobbes could clue you up ;) )http://www.simworld-club.de/Smilies-2/Rest/titanic.gif

http://www.classic-tv.com/shows/images/loveboat.jpg

Bottom right: wee jimmy crankie was on the love boat :unsure:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 01:18 AM

Isn't it hard to get the jerry curl juice working properly with an "Even"?
Why, do you need advice before you get an Even?:huh:

Cheese
01-27-2006, 09:59 AM

edit: I love to go on the Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage (http://www.blackamericaweb.com/fv2006/) but I can't afford it.:dry:

You should come to England. Go on the Stan Collymore Open-Air Experience Tour.

enoughfakefiles
01-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Do you think you'll do battle with the pirates of the carribean :pirates:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 02:59 PM

Where's info on it? Is it a cruise with entertainment?

manker
01-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Where's info on it? Is it a cruise with entertainment?Ya, I thought it was funny.

Ulrika Johnsson gets right on my tits. Daft cow.

Busyman
01-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Where's info on it? Is it a cruise with entertainment?Ya, I thought it was funny.

Ulrika Johnsson gets right on my tits. Daft cow.
Where's info on it?

Barbarossa
01-27-2006, 03:34 PM

Yeah, you could say there's "entertainment". :glag:

Hope I don't wear this new smiley out...

Busyman
01-27-2006, 03:46 PM

Yeah, you could say there's "entertainment". :glag:

Hope I don't wear this new smiley out...
Yes, it looks like Ms. Pac-Man. :dabs:

hippychick
01-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Lets see...you could take a cruse of the Alaskan Glaciers, I heard those are cool to see,
Or go to Cancun and into chiteniza (sp)to climb the Myan Pyramids,.
Then take in some Suba Diving or Snorkeling...:w00t: and later you and ur wife can ride horses along the beach...lol now that romance!

Skweeky1
01-27-2006, 04:16 PM
/me giggles

Busyman is going on a cruise

Like old people

/points and laughs

Proper Bo
01-27-2006, 04:20 PM
/me giggles

Like old people

/points and laughs

and gheys:schnauz:

Barbarossa
01-27-2006, 04:22 PM
been to an all-inclusive resort? Wifey has been to the Blue Bay Club in Cancun but I was curious about other's experiences...preferably at other resorts.
All-inclusives sound great 'cause it's all you can eat, all you can drink (alcohol also), and sounds like no worries.

Swingers? :naughty:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 05:10 PM
/me giggles

Like old people

/points and laughs
Yes...I'm going on a cruise.

Probably every year..hopefully.

Busyman
01-27-2006, 05:13 PM
Lets see...you could take a cruse of the Alaskan Glaciers, I heard those are cool to see,
Titanic. I'll pass

Fall and bust my head. I'll pass.

Then take in some Suba Diving or Snorkeling...:w00t: and later you and ur wife can ride horses along the beach...lol now that romance!
Superman was paralyzed. I'll pass

:P

Busyman
01-27-2006, 05:13 PM

Swingers? :naughty:
:lookaroun

hippychick
01-27-2006, 05:23 PM
Titanic. I'll pass

LOL...well hell then go to Arizonia and check out some "old folks homes" and we'll get you a walker and depends for ur bday :lol:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Titanic. I'll pass

LOL...well hell then go to Arizonia and check out some "old folks homes" and we'll get you a walker and depends for ur bday :lol:
Good suggestion...you gotta link for some free Depends?

hippychick
01-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Titanic. I'll pass

Good suggestion...you gotta link for some free Depends?
mmm no, but I could find some for kotex or tampoons :D lol
I heard there a good deal going on right now for Egypt

hippychick
01-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Here you go Busy just for you;)

Free Guide to Spring and Summer Travel

What are 10 great kid-friendly destinations around the world? What 17 things can you do in Vegas besides gamble? You'll find the answers to these questions plus even more tips, stories and secrets in the new "TripAdvisor Insider," a limited-edition travel guide.

Find the inside scoop and inspiration on exciting destinations from the new travel hotspot, Margarita Island in Venezuela, to Orlando, minus the mouse ears, in our spring and summer travel guide. Plan your best vacation ever!

Get your copy today!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Guidebook06-a_l...IDEBOOK-a_nl

Gripper
01-27-2006, 06:28 PM
What about white water rafting down the grand canyon :woot:

hippychick
01-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Actually the best White water rafting is down the Green river or colorado river in Utah. More rapids! :w00t:
The Grand Canyon is way over priced and too many tourist. :pinch:
But Busy will prolly say...
I might fall out and come up under the raft and panic :lol:

Gripper
01-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Actually the best White water rafting is down the Green river or colorado river in Utah. More rapids! :w00t:
:shifty: :01:

Deliverence:shifty:

hippychick
01-27-2006, 06:44 PM
:shifty: :01:

Deliverence:shifty:
LMAO..."Squeal like a pig"

Gripper
01-27-2006, 06:46 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: "You got a cute mouth boy":01:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 11:21 PM
:mad3: Both a youz!! :mad3:

Poor Ned Beatty for even playing that part.:(

fat fat fat boy boy boy

Busyman
01-30-2006, 09:04 AM
I had about 12 people over to get all the vacation stuff set. Wifey made hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and we all got blitzed on lucca. Most of it was cool except now we are cruising as part of our friend's honeymoon.:huh:

They are cool with wherever we go as long it's the islands but now there are two folks monkey wrenching it up.

One is a adament about having a balcony on the ship. The other is scared to go to Bermuda 'cause of the fucking "triangle".:dry:

I found the perfect cruise with $80 round trip plane tickets but alas....it has stops in Bermuda and has no balconies.:dry:

The damn cruise even has overnight stops which is unusual for Caribbean cruises. They normally hit an island at 7am then leave at 4pm, then it's on to the next island.....and you'd better be back on time or that ship will leave your ass. A coworker got left in Casamel, Mexico and had to pay out the yinyang to get back home.

Not only that but instead of trying to get this shit straight FIRST...everyone got drunk (including myself) which made it harder to convey shit. I even made the mistake of showing a piece of the movie Series 7: The Contenders which drew attention away...that and the Gatti fight.

It was kinda cool that some folks brought their laptops and could jump on the wireless connection instead of me and wifey passing ours around.:happy:

These are the same folks (and more) coming over for the Superbowl. Oh lordy!!:wacko:

Gripper
01-30-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm sure you will enjoy cruisin'

Busyman
01-30-2006, 09:48 AM
Yeah, the only other country I've been to is Canananada...and that's just a trimmed down America. :dabs:

A European cruise wouldn't be bad, I'm sure. However, that'll probably be 3 years out.

Gripper
01-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah, the only other country I've been to is Canananada...and that's just a trimmed down America. :dabs:

A European cruise wouldn't be bad, I'm sure. However, that'll probably be 3 years out.
It doesn't take that long to cross the Atlantic,only a couple of weeks,if it takes you 3 years,I think you'll be rowing yourself so I'd avoid the company advertising that cruise:unsure:

Busyman
01-30-2006, 10:40 AM

It doesn't take that long to cross the Atlantic,only a couple of weeks,if it takes you 3 years,I think you'll be rowing yourself so I'd avoid the company advertising that cruise:unsure:
:blink:

sArA
01-30-2006, 02:58 PM
My parents recently came back from a Carribean cruise on the Sea Princess (or somat) they had a great time. The food apparently was awesome!

hippychick
01-30-2006, 03:18 PM
My parents take a lot of cruises and they said where your cabin is located doesn't really matter(they always where in the middle somewhere) that you are so busy on deck and dinning, your not in your room all that much, just to sleep.
Plus outside cabins are very very $$$$$
They said the food is to die for! Entertainment is great etc
Also your right about the ship leaving, they said it will leave you! So make sure your back on board in plenty of time.
Also you'll have to pay a lot of import taxes on souvenirs, so bring plenty of $
Let us know where you decide to go!

Busyman
02-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Thanks both of youz.:happy:

I just sent my info to my timeshare today to see what's available.

I can exchange 1 of my peak weeks for a cruise plus $598 for me and wifey.

I'm trying to see if I can get additional people on a discount.

The cruise I want stays at each port for something like 2 days.

Hopefully my timehare will get back to me tomorrow.

I'm look for the Sea Princess also. I heard of Princess Cruises but that sounds different.

twisterX
02-02-2006, 05:11 AM
could you take me too? :D

Busyman
02-02-2006, 05:18 AM
could you take me too? :D
You might be too young.

Dis here trip be fo grown folk. :snooty:

twisterX
02-02-2006, 05:19 AM
:cry: I could get a canadian ID for free medcal... oh wait that doesnt matter does it? :mellow:

Dark Steno
02-02-2006, 10:10 AM
wow

hippychick
02-03-2006, 04:31 AM
Here's something for your travel needs Busy

Vantage Travel ~ 151 Travel Tips booklet
http://www.vantagetravel.com/FormRequests/formrequest-p1.aspx?item=Tips