PDA

View Full Version : AHH!! 35GB bandwidth wasted!!!

Seedler
01-27-2006, 02:37 AM
I'm going to cry

Okay as of now I am crying and pounding my keyvoard at the sqme timwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit spent 3 weeks downloading this torrent for torrentspy.com:

Band of brothers full dvds (ENG-SPA) [PAL]

35 gigs...

fcking torrent stopped at 98.3%.

Tried forced downloading, on another comp, everything but it wudnt fcking work!!!

AHHHHHH filesharing is gay@! whoa i did not just go there

ziggyjuarez
01-27-2006, 02:39 AM
Lol Public Trackers Are Nooby

Proper Bo
01-27-2006, 02:41 AM
[:dabs:] :dabs: [/:dabs:]

S!X
01-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Owned, should of got it off newsgroups when it was posted.

Guyver
01-27-2006, 02:50 AM
Go watch the history channel, they play them every thursday :P

maebach
01-27-2006, 03:15 AM
Join a private server and dl them, that's what I did.

twisterX
01-27-2006, 03:28 AM
if its at 98% wait. some seed will eventually come. Also most of it is probably downloaded and most is watchable i would think. Just keep the torrent on and someone will come on.

Unless you deleted it already the you are FUKED.

BigBank_Hank
01-27-2006, 04:50 AM
Just buy the damn DVD’s, they’re well worth the money.

Busyman
01-27-2006, 07:26 AM
It's a kid in high school, Hank.

These downloadeds are like the last bastion of life.

Don't kids play outside or participate in sports anymore?:huh:

Even to this day, I rather go play basketball at the gym than watch an NBA game.

Kids wanna stay home on the computer all the fucking time. It's fucking sick.

BawA
01-27-2006, 07:57 AM
thats why i keep away from public trackers, thier useless and untrusted.
if u want a rare thing never download it from public tracker, no matter what, specialy something that big, just buy it.

cyber101
01-27-2006, 09:50 AM
A] Contact the uploader and request a reseed, explain your situation, he'll propably want to help you.

B] Try downloading large files one at a time [1 DVD per download]

C] go to your local videostore, spend 2 $ and you can have the pleasure of ripping them yourself with DVDFAB Decrypter to a

*] DVD-9 [in case you have a DVDR/RW-DL Burner or
*] Use CCE 9 Pass to compress the hell out of it to a DVD-5

In case you are really lazy, like me, you can actually become a member of a DVD mailing service and you can have the DVD's mailed to you.Then your movies will be delivered to your doorstep.

Seedler
01-27-2006, 02:51 PM
if its at 98% wait. some seed will eventually come. Also most of it is probably downloaded and most is watchable i would think. Just keep the torrent on and someone will come on.

No, there are still 5 seeds. I just can't connect to tracker or something.

And lol, download one tv series does not make me lazy and not active. I do regularly participate in sport teams it's just that band of brothers is one of my favorite ww2 series of all time.

And no, I do not have money to spare to buy full dvds... i make fuking 8 bucks an hour with my part time job and it took me A YEAR to save up for my the rig in my sig.

Oh btw, where can I find some reliable say private trackers that don't fuk me like this?

manker
01-27-2006, 03:03 PM

And lol, download one tv series does not make me lazy and not active. I do regularly participate in sport teams it's just that band of brothers is one of my favorite ww2 series of all time.

And no, I do not have money to spare to buy full dvds... i make fuking 8 bucks an hour with my part time job and it took me A YEAR to save up for my the rig in my sig.

Oh btw, where can I find some reliable say private trackers that don't fuk me like this?Look in the BitTorrent section of the board for the sites people are always talking about; sites like TorrentBytes, Pisexy, TorrentDamage and Demonoid are good. I've invites spare for the latter two if you like. PM me your email addy if so.

Btw, ignore Busy. It's funny how 11,000 post boy tells other people that they should get out more - I'm aware that my megatastic postcount makes my saying that kinda ironic, but I don't tell people to stop using the interweb.

Busyman
01-27-2006, 03:40 PM

Oh btw, where can I find some reliable say private trackers that don't fuk me like this?Look in the BitTorrent section of the board for the sites people are always talking about; sites like TorrentBytes, Pisexy, TorrentDamage and Demonoid are good. I've invites spare for the latter two if you like. PM me your email addy if so.

Btw, ignore Busy. It's funny how 11,000 post boy tells other people that they should get out more - I'm aware that my megatastic postcount makes my saying that kinda ironic, but I don't tell people to stop using the interweb.
.....and I was here over a year before you. :dabs:

Me and you post at work also. You are tethered to desk. I work outside with a laptop on my back and a wireless connection.

Teeanagers should get out more. I mean I know right now on game&moviemarathoncouchpotato status but I can get out and about 'cause I'm a cripple.

High schoolers have a choice plus "Seedler" sounds aptly named....sitting in the house wanking all day.:mellow:

(just fucking with you, uh....Seed:P )

Proper Bo
01-27-2006, 03:47 PM
how do you type if the laptop's on your back:blink:

Proper Bo
01-27-2006, 03:49 PM
how do you type if the laptop's on your back:blink:

anyone can feel free to jump in with "badly" as a nice punchline:schnauz:

Gripper
01-27-2006, 04:21 PM

Even to this day, I rather go play basketball at the gym than watch an NBA game.

That would explain why they are on a filesharing forum,not everyone likes running around chasing a ball,some prefer using their brains,and reading books.

Barbarossa
01-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Those people who run about all day, they just feck their knees. Far better to sit still and relax, imho.

Gripper
01-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Those people who run about all day, they just feck their knees. Far better to sit still and relax, imho.
Back of the net:01: :01: :01:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 04:35 PM
It's repairing just now. :snooty:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 04:37 PM

That would explain why they are on a filesharing forum,not everyone likes running around chasing a ball,some prefer using their brains,and reading books.
...and some people use their brains, read books, and run around chasing a ball.

No need to be a one-trick pony.

DanB
01-27-2006, 05:02 PM
I have the seroies on my pc. I share it via DC++, I even uploaded the whole series to somone once, it took just over a week :lol:

maebach
01-27-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm burning all 6 disks today.

Doing the first right now FTW :01:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 05:08 PM
I have the seroies on my pc. I share it via DC++, I even uploaded the whole series to somone once, it took just over a week :lol:
What speed was your upload?

manker
01-27-2006, 05:09 PM

Doing the first right now FTW :01:You're classmates, aren't you - just give it to Seedler in school.

When you're done, see if he'd like you to burn the series for him too.

DanB

My upload speed is a measly 22kB/s

Proper Bo

Doing the first right now FTW :01:You're classmates, aren't you - just give it to Seedler in school.

:pinch:

DanB
01-27-2006, 05:10 PM

Sex at school? :o

Busyman
01-27-2006, 05:14 PM

:01: Problem solved.

manker
01-27-2006, 05:15 PM

My upload speed is a measly 22kB/sBy my reckoning, 35gigs would take a mammoth 16 days on a 256 up pipe.

Just getting in before Busy bursts a brain vessel trying to figure it out.

Guess it was XviD rips, eh :01:

Busyman
01-27-2006, 05:15 PM

My upload speed is a measly 22kB/s
OUCH!!

maebach
01-27-2006, 05:16 PM

:pinch: :blushing: :frusty:

your a genius. I'll give it to him at school and he can burn himself a copy of the series (I don't have many good discs left).

Barbarossa
01-27-2006, 05:17 PM
:glag:

manker
01-27-2006, 05:19 PM
You're classmates, aren't you - just give it to Seedler in school.

You're a genius. I'll give it to him at school and he can burn himself a copy of the series (I don't have many good discs left).So, you're definitely going to give it to him.

ziggyjuarez
01-27-2006, 05:32 PM
:o

maebach
01-27-2006, 06:04 PM

You're a genius. I'll give it to him at school and he can burn himself a copy of the series (I don't have many good discs left).So, you're definitely going to give it to him.

if he wants it, maybe his dl will finish by the time second semester starts again ( 1 week)

manker
01-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Give it to him even if he doesn't really want it.

Coax him, use all your manly charms and, eventually, he'll want it almost as much as you do.

If not more :smilie4:

maebach
01-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Is this a rod? :dabs:

manker
01-27-2006, 06:17 PM
:pinch:

manker
01-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Here ya go, nemo (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1246759&postcount=23640):dabs:

maebach
01-27-2006, 06:43 PM
thanks. :pinch:

I almost caught the rod :smilie4:

DanB
01-27-2006, 07:21 PM
My upload speed is a measly 22kB/sBy my reckoning, 35gigs would take a mammoth 16 days on a 256 up pipe.

Just getting in before Busy bursts a brain vessel trying to figure it out.

Guess it was XviD rips, eh :01:

Yesh, plus not being constantly connected, I lefty my pc on all the time and just had the person ticked to ne granted a slot every time

maebach
01-27-2006, 08:43 PM
omfg :frusty:

rar 82 on disc 5 is corrupt :lookaroun

help?