PDA

View Full Version : They Call Me Bruce

Cheese
01-28-2006, 02:15 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489235/

B Movie Legend Bruce Campbell is mistaken for his character Ash from the Evil Dead trilogy and forced to fight real monsters in a small town in Orgeon.

Groovy.

Busyman
01-28-2006, 02:18 AM
I liked the original They Call Me Bruce which was a comedy.

Cheese
01-28-2006, 03:12 AM

There's two previous films according to IMDB, sure the version you mean is the original? Premise sounds good, Bruce Campbell is god. I'd prefer an Evil Dead IV but this is as close as we'll get I suppose. Apart from the remake of Evil Dead, I feckin' hate remakes...

Bruce Campbell > Bruce Lee

Busyman
01-28-2006, 03:25 AM

There's two previous films according to IMDB, sure the version you mean is the original? Premise sounds good, Bruce Campbell is god. I'd prefer an Evil Dead IV but this is as close as we'll get I suppose. Apart from the remake of Evil Dead, I feckin' hate remakes...

Bruce Campbell > Bruce Lee
There's only one They Call Me Bruce, Cheese.:ermm: (until this new one comes out)

Put the google down and step away.:P

Cheese
01-28-2006, 03:39 AM

Bruce Campbell > Bruce Lee There's only one They Call Me Bruce, Cheese.:ermm: (until this new one comes out)

Put the google down and step away.:P

Ah, I see now there was a sequel called They Still Call Me Bruce. I just didn't see the "Still" in the second one :blushing: