PDA

View Full Version : Help me....

Dark Steno
01-29-2006, 02:53 PM
I... :mellow: fall in love with a girl.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7466/lolol0ur.jpg

I take the Horse Riding course for this semester. That's why there's a horse in above pic. A mare to be precise. I dont much about this girl but her manners are... cute to me. I cant define my meaning of cute to you. But you know, when we like someone. Everything about that person is nice (including the fart I think). On the picture above, I wanted to take pics of that mare. You know, our group needed to groom the horse. After doing such dirty works, I want to save some pics for collection. Suddenly she walked in front of me. Yeah, she's in my group too.

I am fat and not that smart looking. I had several bad experiences with girls. So, I am afraid to ask her yada yada bla bla making something. Though I have her phone number as well as her Yahoo Messenger ID. The other thing, a cute girl like her (in my opinion) should already has someone that she likes, correct?

Should I approach her? Or forgot about it? I prefer the second one at the moment but sometimes I always thinking about her. Sorry for making rants here.

P/S: The way of relationships of ours (eastern people) are different from the West.

manker
01-29-2006, 03:11 PM
I think you should approach her and talk to her about general stuff, see what she likes and talk about that. Hopefully she'll like the same things as you and you can talk about them. Definitely don't forget about it because you'll regret it.

If she isn't interested, then it doesn't really matter as you'll be in the same position you are now - so you've nothing to lose.

If you get on well, then things might take a different direction. After a couple of weeks or so, invite her to do something that you both like. A bite to eat, watching a film or something. Good luck :01:

I went out with a Malay girl in university. We had around 30 Malaysian students on our course, some of the girls wore religious head-dresses and some wore 'western' clothes without head-dresses. I found the ones who dressed in a traditional manner to be very shy and wouldn't talk to boys but the ones who didn't were the opposite. Your girl looks as if she would be quite amenable to a friendship and maybe more.

But what do I know.

The girl I dated for a while was called Sophia, looked a bit like the girl in your pic. I still have a bookmark that she made for me when she had to return home :blushing:

Dark Steno
01-29-2006, 03:16 PM
I found the ones who dressed in a traditional manner to be very shy and wouldn't talk to boys but the ones who didn't were the opposite.
Kind of. But not all like that.

I dont have experiences for such things like this. If bad ones, I do have. :ph34r:

Les Boyd
01-29-2006, 03:46 PM
like he said just speak to her about general things, horses seems like a good staring place. you will get to see if she is keen to speak to you or is smiling when she talks to you or just talks to be polite. if she gets to know you a bit and likes your personality then youve got a better chance of going out. just give it a try and see how it goes and good luck.

j2k4
01-29-2006, 04:32 PM
It might also help to manage to be in her proximity as often as you can; if it's horses, there are lots of related chores you could help her with, I'm sure.

Eye contact as much as possible (not staring), and reserve a special smile for her, one you should try to communicate is for her alone.

If she lights you up, let her see that.

Dark Steno
01-29-2006, 04:37 PM
I am afraid of my own appearances.

JPaul
01-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Don't think you are trying to go out with her. Just talk to her and listen to what she says.

I've seen a lot of ugly feckers going out with cracking burds. The ladies really aren't as shallow as us. If she likes you and you make her larf and feel good then she is more likely to go on a date.

Unless you are a seriously deformed gimboid, in which case it's the onanism for you whilst imagining her nekkid.

(What's a nekkid I hear you ask)

j2k4
01-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Don't think you are trying to go out with her. Just talk to her and listen to what she says.

I've seen a lot of ugly feckers going out with cracking burds. The ladies really aren't as shallow as us. If she likes you and you make her larf and feel good then she is more likely to go on a date.

Just so.

Not much you can do about looks, short-term (you mentioned your weight), but, as JP points out, charm can often take you further.

You don't have to feel pressured to say something; if you're listening, you'll soon be responding to, rather than concocting, conversation.

Mr. Mulder
01-29-2006, 05:29 PM
I agree with all the others, get her drunk and slip her one, then see what happens the morning after :smilie4:

Proper Bo
01-29-2006, 05:35 PM
I agree with all the others, get her drunk and slip her one, then see what happens the morning after :smilie4:

glag:lol:

JPaul
01-29-2006, 05:36 PM
:lawl:irl

Rohypnol and slip the hand, that's the ticket.

enoughfakefiles
01-29-2006, 09:26 PM

Does loobi read your posts :shifty:

Mr. Mulder
01-29-2006, 09:28 PM

Does loobi read your posts :shifty:

every single one of them :no:

Dark Steno
01-29-2006, 10:47 PM
:lol:

hippychick
01-29-2006, 11:06 PM
First off find out if she has a boyfriend or interest in someone else. If no then:

Listen to her when she talks a girl loves to talk about herself, so listen and make her think she is the only one around.
Beauty is only skin deep and a girl can look past the outside appearance Depending on how you present yourself.
Don't laugh all the time, that makes you sound nervous and she might shy away.
She might play hard to get, a girl likes to be chased just like a man.
Sense you both like horses that where your conversation should stay for the time being and try to do horse stuff with her. When you feel comforable around her start talking about other stuff, no need to rush into it.
Then when you feel the time is right, invite her to get a coke after class or something like that.
I hope this help
Good Luck

hobbes
01-29-2006, 11:33 PM
Dark,

There is a lot of good advice on this thread.

If you don't make girls giggle because you are "so cute", you should take the indirect route.

Don't ask her out, just talk to her, find common ground.

You also need to assess whether you really think that she is a good person or just a hawt bitch.

A girl that you want simply because she is good looking and not a good person will always lead to failure.

At any rate, if you hit it off on a conversational level and you find something attractive in her that is more than physical, ask her out.

It may work, it may not.

I have a good fat friend who met a cute girl and they became friends, because they were into the same type of music. When he tried to take it to the next level, he was rebuffed. "I just like you as a friend", she said.

You are in a trickey spot

Sometimes it works out, other times it does not. Just remember that women are not as physically oriented as are men. Even an ugly dude can date a beautiful woman if he is charming enough.

You can either try or not.

Barbarossa
01-30-2006, 11:09 AM

:glag:

sArA
01-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Pretty good advice on here. As for the 'just be friends' bit. Even if she does not want to go out with you, having a female friend can help boost your confidence and chances with other women as it shows women that you are not always just up for the shag but like them as people ....this of course is not necessarily true but the impression is there and it could get you to first base with the next one!

Looks are important for first impressions but soon pale beside personality. If you have a weight problem, then its obvious that you should do something about it, but that is a long term not short term thing. Having said that, I have one particular female friend who only fancies bigger guys so it shows it takes all sorts.