PDA

View Full Version : Pointless Swearing.

manker
01-30-2006, 12:14 AM
I got stopped this time last week on my way home from work, I was speeding, probably going twice as fat as the limit.

I don't know if the policechap clocked me or not but anyway, he pulled me over, was a bit sarky about me being out so late and told me I'd have to produce my documents down at the local nick. I said I'd prefer him to follow me home and I could show them to him as I really was rather tied up for the next week or so.

He refused and asked me to get out of my car and sit in his police car so we could have a chat. Presumably so he could determine whether to believe my 'I've not been drinking' statement and take my details.

Then his radio went off and he had to go to attend some accident, he had this to say to me:

I've got to fucking go, it's your fucking lucky night. Go on, fuck off.

:dabs:

Proper Bo
01-30-2006, 12:15 AM
such senseless swearing.....if he had any sense, he would have added "you cunt" on the end:dabs:

Snee
01-30-2006, 12:17 AM
The things they learn in the academy these days :dabs:

He prolly picked it up off one of the other cadets who'd heard it from his da or something :unsure:

hobbes
01-30-2006, 12:17 AM
I got stopped this time last week on my way home from work, I was speeding, probably going twice as fat as the limit.

I don't know if the policechap clocked me or not but anyway, he pulled me over, was a bit sarky about me being out so late and told me I'd have to produce my documents down at the local nick. I said I'd prefer him to follow me home and I could show them to him as I really was rather tied up for the next week or so.

He refused and asked me to get out of my car and sit in his police car so we could have a chat. Presumably so he could determine whether to believe my 'I've not been drinking' statement and take my details.

Then his radio went off and he had to go to attend some accident, he had this to say to me:

You should have asked him what highschool he failed out of.

GepperRankins
01-30-2006, 12:29 AM
mang, you're lucky. i'm sure EFF hates you now too :dabs:

manker
01-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Yea ... I'd more or less forgotten about it - was only effy's post that reminded me about the sweary policechap.

ziggyjuarez
01-30-2006, 12:34 AM
Whats so pointless about that?It makes him sound like a big man.Gotta keep them pink hair'd psychos in check.

GepperRankins
01-30-2006, 12:35 AM
agreed with ziggied

ziggyjuarez
01-30-2006, 12:36 AM
:happy:

manker
01-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Whats so pointless about that?It makes him sound like a big man.Gotta keep them pink hair'd psychos in check.It was pointless because he went back the way I'd come to get to his accident or wherever.

I thought he was a bit of a cawk for swearing loads to try to make out either that he was a 'big man', or 'one of the guys'.

So I went the rest of the way home at the speed I always do anyway.

Fucking fast.

GepperRankins
01-30-2006, 12:41 AM
btw, i listened to that nile ablum on the way home. occasionally a tune came out :lookaroun

manker
01-30-2006, 12:42 AM
btw, i listened to that nile ablum on the way home. occasionally a tune came out :lookarounI turned it off after two songs. It was fucking dire.

Proper Bo
01-30-2006, 12:43 AM
:01: i know :01:

GepperRankins
01-30-2006, 12:44 AM
who were you answerning?

manker
01-30-2006, 12:46 AM
who were you answerning?:schnauz:

GepperRankins
01-30-2006, 12:48 AM
i prefered the eastern music type bits. :ermm:

twisterX
01-30-2006, 01:39 AM
manker you speeder. what kind of car do u have

hippychick
01-30-2006, 04:26 AM
I did some pointless Swearing the other day when I stub my toe on a chair...:angry:

S!X
01-30-2006, 04:34 AM

Fucker. :dry:

Gripper
01-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Them cops always stop black blokes in nice cars,feckin' racist scum.

manker
01-30-2006, 10:00 AM
No shizzle.

They be disrespectin' me, yo.

Gripper
01-30-2006, 10:05 AM
T'was probably my brother,think he works over your way,can be a right bastard sometimes:)

enoughfakefiles
01-30-2006, 10:30 AM
I was hoping for a radio call while i was being charged :lol:

Barbarossa
01-30-2006, 01:16 PM
He was probably trying to scare you. :nono:

Busyman
01-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Many times I'd just be happy I was let go.

Cops all around have ego problems.

Me and wifey were walking in the park after dark and park police rolled up on us, gave us this long drawn out speech about the park being closed after dark and shit and asked if I warrants and called my name in for a check.

"Mr. my name, here's what's going to happen. I'm to call your name in and if it pops up with any warrants, you're going to jail." (ike he's bestowing some advice)

No fucking shit. He didn't even check my name on any license. I could have given him any name.

Whatta dumbass.

In another case, I got pulled over for doing 80 mph in a 50 zone. He yelled and cursed but let me go.

I couldn't give a shit* about harsh language. :dabs: Many times try to push some buttons to see how you'll react. I just kindly handed my license and registration.

* Whether this is the correct version or whether I should or shouldn't give 2 or even 3 shits, I could or couldn't give a shit. If one struggles with this wording then simply get some pussy to get your mind off grammar. However, If you think that there is something, possibly, in the world that you do give 9 shits about, feel free to use whatever the fuck comes to mind since, if you could or couldn't give a shit, it doesn't fucking matter....now does it? ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKER!!!. Thanks, and fuck yo mama.

Mr. Mulder
01-30-2006, 01:26 PM
cunt fuck piss twat :dabs:

Barbarossa
01-30-2006, 01:34 PM
cunt fuck piss twat :dabs:

Marty? :huh:

DorisInsinuate
01-30-2006, 01:34 PM
Arse, tit, cock bandage :dabs:

Snee
01-30-2006, 01:42 PM
Flipping heck! Goshdarn you for using such flowering language.

vidcc
01-30-2006, 03:33 PM
In another case, I got pulled over for doing 80 mph in a 50 zone. He yelled and cursed but let me go.

I don't get that. If I was the cop I would get more satisfaction from being polite and grinning from ear to ear as I handed over the ticket :shifty: .............

That or have fun with the tazer :pinch:

@ manker:

Perhaps he swore in retaliation for you saying "I haven't had a cunt all night drinkstable" :unsure:

Blythorama
01-30-2006, 07:59 PM
I love pointless swearing. Especially out of the mouths of the very posh, the elderly, or the very young. Imaginative expletives are hilarious.

DorisInsinuate
01-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Crotch, fag, cunt-wanker.

The 1, 1, 2 pattern of swearing works pretty well I think.

manker
01-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Crotch, fag, cunt-wanker.

The 1, 1, 2 pattern of swearing works pretty well I think.That's 1-1-3 gep, gep, geptard.

DorisInsinuate
01-30-2006, 08:38 PM
:rod: :dry:

DorisInsinuate
01-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Rod, fuck, Wales bastard.

manker
01-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Rod :huh:

Count the sylables, arse, feck, cuntboi.

DorisInsinuate
01-30-2006, 08:43 PM
:double rod: :dry:

enoughfakefiles
01-30-2006, 08:44 PM
I love pointless swearing. Especially out of the mouths of the very posh

The president of the company i work for does this to try and be one of the lads. Sounds sooooo out of place him swearing lyke :lookaroun

Blythorama
01-30-2006, 09:30 PM
I love pointless swearing. Especially out of the mouths of the very posh

The president of the company i work for does this to try and be one of the lads. Sounds sooooo out of place him swearing lyke :lookaroun

The Great and Chinless swearing is always great.

"Yah yah buggering bugger-balls mumble mumble fuhcking woofters mumble mumble plebs and peasants..."

Busyman
01-30-2006, 10:59 PM

I don't get that. If I was the cop I would get more satisfaction from being polite and grinning from ear to ear as I handed over the ticket :shifty: .............
MOST cops do just that...especially MD state troopers and Virginia cops.

This guy was a Prince George's County cop. He actually said....

"WHY THE HELL YOU GOING SO FAST? HUH? HUH? {my radar detector is bleeping} SO YOUR RADAR DIDN'T WORK NOW DID IT DID IT? GIMME ME YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION!!!!"

Now with your scenario I had a time where I missed my exit for a get together with coworkers at Don Pablo's. If you missed this exit you end up in the HOV lane.

Fucking Virginia cop pulls me over. I expain to him that I don't wanna be in the HOV lane but just missed my exit. I was trying to go to Don Pablo's and I actually wanna turn around. He says. "Yeah if you miss that last exit you end up in HOV." I'm thinking "no shit", idiot. :slap: He then tells me how to turn around and gives me a ticket.:dry:

When I'm turn around at the next exit, there's a cop up there. He fucking pulls me over and I explain to him that I already got a ticket. He calls down to make sure then lets me on my way.

They are bitches.:angry:

vidcc
01-31-2006, 12:55 AM
Now with your scenario I had a time where I missed my exit for a get together with coworkers at Don Pablo's. If you missed this exit you end up in the HOV lane.

How could you possibly miss the exit.......... I thought your were "aware of your surroundings", or is that just at stoplights :rolleyes: :lol:

I liked that woman that tried to get away with saying she wasn't the sole occupant of the car as she was pregnant:P

Busyman
01-31-2006, 01:02 AM

How could you possibly miss the exit.......... I thought your where "aware of your surroundings", or is that just at stoplights :rolleyes: :lol:

I liked that woman that tried to get away with saying she wasn't the sole occupant of the car as she was pregnant:P
:lol: :lol: I remember that!

I've missed exits here and there, mind wandering.

In this case, you lose money for missing an exit.

Fucking bullshit!!:angry: I think my ticket was $90.

Going down Rt. 50 towards Ocean City, MD the HOV lanes are ALWAYS in effect as opposed to rush hour.