PDA

View Full Version : Lost In Space

Unafraid Cheese
04-22-2003, 07:32 AM
:unsure: Is it me... I mean just me.... Can it be only me...........

For the last 3 days I have been down loading a file that should of only taken 1 hour tops. The problem is the speeder uper monkey thingy finds more peeps to down load from but for some reason they dont conect. It can find as many as 6 others it tries to conect but with no joy. When it finds one that will conect its like only 0.45 kbs :angry:

Is it me doses my breath smell am i so ugly peeps wont share files with me :( .

I have 600k Broad Band conection in the UK. I have a limmit of 1 gig per day but i rearly reach that limmit. Normaly i have no problems with any Down Load. Zoom Zoom Whosh Bang Pop and its done.

BIRDS OF PREY I would............ ;) pity it finished

Oh I love you guys fantastic what you have done keep up the good work :D

Desparate Unafraidcheese

(aka Shady :ph34r: )

Addition :unsure:
Please some one tell me whats going on here its driveing me nuts am i being blocked or some thing its only with this file 4 days now its al most finished but no one will conect now WHATS HAPPENING :swear:

RedRival
04-22-2003, 08:10 AM
I guess they really dun like you then.
Sorry Unafraid Cheese you will need more than that litre of mouthspray in your handbag :lol: .

Unafraid Cheese
04-22-2003, 09:45 AM
:o to last reply G THANK (Git) Gargleing. I dun got a hand bag, Just a sac ;)

Unafraidcheese :blink:

Unafraid Cheese
05-05-2003, 09:11 AM
Just an up date.

I have uninstalled Kazaa-lite off my comp and installed Kazaa-lite build 3 so far so good.

The new Build looks good.

SAS
05-05-2003, 10:47 AM
I got the same problem as you, I am on NTL 600kbs Broadband too.. :P
I was going to post about the same thing but mite as well uses your post...

I know rear files can be hard to get...
But what I don’t get is how come 6 or so peers speed up finds to dl from but will never coner or if I am lucky connects to 1...
Same as when you start a dl in search you have 10 peer or more but will connect to 1 may 2 or you end up cueing for it wft going on??? :angry:

Well I am not going mad not that mad any way…and not the only other peer to get this problem …

The only suggestion I can think of is that there is a lot of K++ users now and with all the cheats etc they are classing with ECT other or some this… :blink:

Maybe one of the programmers can shed some light on the problem… ;)

Regards
SAS :ph34r:

MOTOMATT
05-05-2003, 11:20 PM
:huh:I had this happen i shut down k+++ and restarted and everything worked :D