PDA

View Full Version : Do you lie about your penis size?

Seedler
01-31-2006, 04:13 AM
Well, do you?

ziggyjuarez
01-31-2006, 04:18 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=105929
no

Busyman
01-31-2006, 04:29 AM
Seedler have you got any pussy yet?

I mean I make jokes and insults telling folk to suck dick or eat ball hair but you've got

peak wanking time, lie about your penis, wank in pub(l)ic threads.

You need some pussy...really....from a voluptuous ultra-warm big tittied bubble assed black chick....so she could fuck your mind up.

She'll make your little baby nuts quiver.

Clean yourself up. Get an Even Steven and dress decent and don't talk to much and they'll come to you...unless you are really ugly in the face....and even then if you fix everything else up right, you'll have a fightng chance.

Seedler
01-31-2006, 04:30 AM
Seedler have got any pussy yet?

I mean I make jokes and insults telling folk to suck dick or eat ball hair but you've got

You need some pussy...really....from a voluptuous ultra-warm big tittied bubble assed black chick....so she could fuck your mind up.

:lol: :lol: :D :D rofl, although that reply's directed at me, it's still one the the most halarious o3wnage posts I'v seen!!:lol: :D

edit: i dont get any pussy because first of all im in high school, all the slutty chick has fucking STIs and i aint coming anywhere near them with ma healthy cawk. All the uninfected girls are obviously too goody goody to have anything to do with me. Really, it's hard getting virgin puss.

Guyver
01-31-2006, 04:34 AM

:lol: :lol: :D :D rofl, although that reply's directed at me, it's still one the the most halarious o3wnage posts I'v seen!!:lol: :D

edit: i dont get any pussy because first of all im in high school, all the slutty chick has fucking STIs and i aint coming anywhere near them with ma healthy cawk. All the uninfected girls are obviously too goody goody to have anything to do with me. Really, it's hard getting virgin puss.

hahah yup, pure pwnage!

heres some advice seedler, get the goodie goodie's drunk, then they turn into fucking FUCKING MACHINES!

Busyman
01-31-2006, 05:08 AM

You should be armoring the dick anyway, Seedler.:ermm:

If she has bald pubic patches, she has crabs (or the mange or some shit) and condoms don't work with that. STAY THE FUCK AWAY.:sick:

Try to get a look at the twat before diving in.

No eating. That's for your real gf not any easy stuff that comes your way.

Don't be too eager. Be cool and you'll probably have one say, "You know what, why don't you just fuck me."

Stay cool.

Again, this is all based on the assumption that you aren't buttfuck oogly.

If you have acne,

Wash your face 3 times a day.

Think about seeing a dermatologist or try ProActive.
---
And ffs, get a decent haircut.

Get one like a black dude and you'll stand out as being cooler than your friends.

Seedler
01-31-2006, 11:50 AM

If she has bald pubic patches, she has crabs (or the mange or some shit) and condoms don't work with that. STAY THE FUCK AWAY.:sick:

Don't be too eager. Be cool and you'll probably have one say, "You know what, why don't you just fuck me."

Stay cool.

If you have acne,

---

Get one like a black dude and you'll stand out as being cooler than your friends.

lol thx for the tips to get laid safely....:P

I think they should stick this...no seriously, make this a sticky, a lot of young guys out there need to read this:)

O btw, busyman, how do you know condoms don't work on crabs infected puss?:O :P

Busyman
01-31-2006, 02:34 PM

Stay cool.

If you have acne,

---

lol thx for the tips to get laid safely....:P

I think they should stick this...no seriously, make this a sticky, a lot of young guys out there need to read this:)

O btw, busyman, how do you know condoms don't work on crabs infected puss?:O :P
Condoms go in pussy. It'll protect your dick hole and small (and large actually)tears that you might get on your dick from vaginal juice (plus blood) getting in due to the friction. (some call it Dah Rubbin')

Crabs are in the pubics. No matter what, you are going to have pube to pube contact so barring a miracle YOU WILL get crabs if she has them.

That's why you look to see if she had a bald spot snatched outta her pubics.

I grew up paranoid about these things. I wonder if it's why I don't like bald clams (that and it looks fooking oogly). It looks pre-adolescent and I like womanly looking twat.

sArA
01-31-2006, 02:37 PM
I womanly looking twat.

Some confession there Busy... :lol:

Busyman
01-31-2006, 03:41 PM
I womanly looking twat.

Some confession there Busy... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's hard writing this stuff when a 5 year-old is looking at the computer. I have to remember she can't read it.:lookaroun

tesco
01-31-2006, 05:32 PM
Seedler why are you so interested in: Gays, Penises, Wanking?

Busyman
01-31-2006, 05:40 PM
He's a sexual volcano.

It's why I said he's needs some pussy.

The way you put it though....he needs some...dick? :idunno:

tesco
01-31-2006, 05:41 PM
He's a sexual volcano.

It's why I said he's needs some pussy.

The way you put it though....he needs some...dick? :idunno:
Ya really, but actually by looking at the names of his threads I think he needs some male ass.:sick:

Wolfmight
02-03-2006, 05:48 PM
No, with a 7"...you don't need to.

anything 3-4" sucks and 10-11" is kinda fun, but very annoying when you get "hard" in public...very annoying lol.

How do I know this? You say I've had 3 sizes before? maybe I've had 10...

hah, I'll let your imagination go crazy at this point.

Darth Sushi
02-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Mine is only 2-inches.................FROM THE GROUND!

Wolfmight
02-03-2006, 06:16 PM
:blink: Elephant there.

tesco
02-03-2006, 07:16 PM
You don't have any legs?:unsure:
Or are you sitting?:unsure:

maebach
02-03-2006, 08:17 PM
You don't have any legs?:unsure:
Or are you sitting?:unsure:

pwned :lol:

There should be an option of 'You just dont talk about it'

@ Busyman - Seedler isn't into big women with ass. I told him about bootytorrents and he went on a few times said it was ok.

@ Guyver - Im not a BIG VIRG

@ Seedler - your right, no bangable/fuckable girls in our school.

I think a Poll is in Order, on your favourite type of girls/women. . . :naughty:

Seedler
02-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Well on the discovery channel once I read about how elephants have penises that are over 5 feet 5 inches, well I'm 5 feet 8 inches so...:O

maebach
02-03-2006, 10:12 PM
I tihnk I'm gonna make a poll on which kind of women/girls do you prefer?

BTW: A horse can get a boner the size of some people's leg.

suprafreak6
02-06-2006, 03:07 AM

hahah yup, pure pwnage!

heres some advice seedler, get the goodie goodie's drunk, then they turn into fucking FUCKING MACHINES!
yeah thats what i do,
a little pure vodka should do it in the highschool punchbowl

Busyman
02-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Well on the discovery channel once I read about how elephants have penises that are over 5 feet 5 inches, well I'm 5 feet 8 inches so...:O
Are you saying you are one big dick?

Barbarossa
02-06-2006, 02:43 PM
No, with a 7"...you don't need to.

anything 3-4" sucks and 10-11" is kinda fun, but very annoying when you get "hard" in public...very annoying lol.

How do I know this? You say I've had 3 sizes before? maybe I've had 10...

hah, I'll let your imagination go crazy at this point.

It does indeed sound like you have had a fair few dicks :dabs:

Kurt Cobain
02-14-2006, 04:31 AM
no

Wolfmight
02-17-2006, 02:37 AM
hahah yup, pure pwnage!

yeah thats what i do,
a little pure vodka should do it in the highschool punchbowl
fuckin FUCKING MACHINES! < xD

w4ter
03-09-2006, 09:13 PM
lol, nice topic, I have never in my life been asked how large my penis is...

Chewie
03-10-2006, 12:43 AM
Nope; no-one's interested in mine any more :'(

peat moss
03-11-2006, 09:22 PM
I lied once said it was smaller than it was , least she was pleastly surprised . Its a great pick up line at closing time , how small can it be she wonders ? :D