PDA

View Full Version : This is really bad...

Seedler
02-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Okay, I just finished all 3 of my exams, and for the past few days I have been doing nothing but watching TV, playing FPS games, going on FST, etc etc. I have KFC or Pizza for pretty much every meal (with a can of pop every time), and I eat whenever I feel like it and I have not had any fresh fruit/vegetable in about a week. I'm skipping all my activities (water polo, basketball, etc) due to laziness...:(

This REALLY is unhealthy, I know I should do something, but I'm just too lazy. I could call up maebach and go watch a movie or something, but I just don't feel like getting out of my PJs...;)

Recently, I have gained about 7 pounds! Yes 7 pounds in a week, to 137 from 130 lbs. I feel fatigue most of the time, and my weakly built 4-pack is disappearing, replaced by the dreaded american super 1-pack. Also, when I did try and life some free weights while watching Jerry Springer, I could only do about 8 reps with a 20 lbs dumbell instead of like 15-20 reps:O

When maebach called me he was experiencing the same thing...

When I logged onto MSN, like over 80% of my classmates are online doing nothing.

So now I wonder what the world has become. Maybe after all computers are the things that would ruin this country (US and Canada). It's not as bad here in Canada, but in the US like 1 in 3 people suffer from obesity and more and more people are myopic due to the excessive amount of Computer/TV usage.

I swear my reflexes are slower and my memory is being destroyed, and I can't concentrate when I tried to sit down and study some physics. I am sensitive to light and my eyes are blood-shot red. My eye-hand coordination is also less precise when I play the piano.

I recently called a friend back in China, and he told me this is the life of a typical Chinese student...

wake up 5:30am
getting onto a crowded bus and arrving at school at 6:00am
Revision and studying time from 6:00am-6:50am
Class starts at 7:00am
lunch break 12:30pm
class again 1:00pm
School ends 7:00pm
Get home 7:30pm
Dinner from 7:45-8:00pm
Homework from 8:00pm-1:00am
Sleep at 1:00am
Wake up at 5:30am

That was a typical weekday, and even on weekends they all go to classes and does homework for like 13 hours a day. They live to learn.

I went back to China like a year ago, and no shit I degraded from a 90% average above student in Canada to the dumbest kid in my school. They were so fucking smart it's not even funny.

So while all the asian kids are getting smarter and learning more math, language, sciences, etc. All the kids in North America are getting fatter and dumber...:lookaroun

The the asian invasion has begun, the Japanese electronics Companies are destroying the young minds here in North America, while all the asian countries are getting more powerful as knowledge is power. One day maybe couple decades from now, the US and Canada will fall due to a stupid population, and China and Japan will emerge as the Super-Intelligent Super-powers in the world again.

Dammit, I hate comps and TVs, they're destroying the youngsters lives including mine...:wacko:

GepperRankins
02-01-2006, 06:02 PM
read wikipedia 18 hours a day

Proper Bo
02-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Okay, I just finished all 3 of my exams, and for the past few days I have been doing nothing but watching TV, playing FPS games, going on FST, etc etc. I have KFC or Pizza for pretty much every meal (with a can of pop every time), and I eat whenever I feel like it and I have not had any fresh fruit/vegetable in about a week. I'm skipping all my activities (water polo, basketball, etc) due to laziness...:(

This REALLY is unhealthy, I know I should do something, but I'm just too lazy. I could call up maebach and go watch a movie or something, but I just don't feel like getting out of my PJs...;)

Recently, I have gained about 7 pounds! Yes 7 pounds in a week, to 137 from 130 lbs. I feel fatigue most of the time, and my weakly built 4-pack is disappearing, replaced by the dreaded american super 1-pack. Also, when I did try and life some free weights while watching Jerry Springer, I could only do about 8 reps with a 20 lbs dumbell instead of like 15-20 reps:O

When maebach called me he was experiencing the same thing...

When I logged onto MSN, like over 80% of my classmates are online doing nothing.

So now I wonder what the world has become. Maybe after all computers are the things that would ruin this country (US and Canada). It's not as bad here in Canada, but in the US like 1 in 3 people suffer from obesity and more and more people are myopic due to the excessive amount of Computer/TV usage.

I swear my reflexes are slower and my memory is being destroyed, and I can't concentrate when I tried to sit down and study some physics. I am sensitive to light and my eyes are blood-shot red. My eye-hand coordination is also less precise when I play the piano.

I recently called a friend back in China, and he told me this is the life of a typical Chinese student...

wake up 5:30am
getting onto a crowded bus and arrving at school at 6:00am
Revision and studying time from 6:00am-6:50am
Class starts at 7:00am
lunch break 12:30pm
class again 1:00pm
School ends 7:00pm
Get home 7:30pm
Dinner from 7:45-8:00pm
Homework from 8:00pm-1:00am
Sleep at 1:00am
Wake up at 5:30am

That was a typical weekday, and even on weekends they all go to classes and does homework for like 13 hours a day. They live to learn.

I went back to China like a year ago, and no shit I degraded from a 90% average above student in Canada to the dumbest kid in my school. They were so fucking smart it's not even funny.

So while all the asian kids are getting smarter and learning more math, language, sciences, etc. All the kids in North America are getting fatter and dumber...:lookaroun

The the asian invasion has begun, the Japanese electronics Companies are destroying the young minds here in North America, while all the asian countries are getting more powerful as knowledge is power. One day maybe couple decades from now, the US and Canada will fall due to a stupid population, and China and Japan will emerge as the Super-Intelligent Super-powers in the world again.

Dammit, I hate comps and TVs, they're destroying the youngsters lives including mine...:wacko:

:no:

Mr. Mulder
02-01-2006, 06:08 PM
not the aids!1 :no:

Proper Bo
02-01-2006, 06:09 PM
I just realised what dave's been telling us - he doesn't have a DS...he has A(I)DS:no:

Seedler
02-01-2006, 06:12 PM
oh noes i have aids?:O :(

Guillaume
02-01-2006, 06:17 PM
oh noes i have aids?:O :(
Nice part is you'll soon lose the extra weight.

Gripper
02-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Get up off your arse,go play some sports,go to a movie with Maebach(even better go to a movie with a good looking girl).
I could quite happily sit at the comp all day,but I can't,I make sure I get on with stuff round the house,you are the only one who can motivate yourself.

SO GET UP AND DO SOMETHING,YOU LAZY LITTLE SHIT!!! :)

Proper Bo
02-01-2006, 06:19 PM
http://www.explorit.org/science/gifs/aids.jpg:no:

Seedler
02-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Get up off your arse,go play some sports,go to a movie with Maebach(even better go to a movie with a good looking girl).
I could quite happily sit at the comp all day,but I can't,I make sure I get on with stuff round the house,you are the only one who can motivate yourself.

mm...thx for da advice i guess:P

Proper Bo
02-01-2006, 06:22 PM
gripper, that link doesn't work:unsure:

Mr. Mulder
02-01-2006, 06:27 PM

the link has aids also :no:

Gripper
02-01-2006, 06:32 PM

You are most welcome,now go do something physical(wanking don't count)

Gripper
02-01-2006, 06:33 PM

the link has aids also :no:
:frusty::lol:

maebach
02-01-2006, 06:36 PM
I never said that I'm getting fat or lazy

Seedler
02-01-2006, 06:49 PM
I never said that I'm getting fat or lazy

lol i never said you said what you said because I didnt say it and you're saying that I said because you imagined me saying it when I didn't say it as it is you who said it you crackhead

Seedler
02-01-2006, 06:50 PM
You are most welcome,now go do something physical(wanking don't count)

Awww, I was getting intense physical excercise every hour until your post...

maebach
02-01-2006, 07:50 PM
so, you wanna come over and play basketball?

im not joking.

Gripper
02-01-2006, 08:58 PM
so, you wanna come over and play basketball?

im not joking.
Go do it,Busyman would love to and can't,you can go have a game and tell him all about it:w00t:

maebach
02-01-2006, 10:45 PM
I'd pwn seedler. I use to play so much.

Aaron_T
02-01-2006, 10:48 PM
ahhh that could be about ym own life... cept the aids :lol:

Seedler
02-02-2006, 02:14 AM
I'd pwn seedler. I use to play so much.

lol sure buddy, I made the B-Ball team and you didn't even try out:lol:

I own u biatch!:01: :cool2:

I'm not joking either:P

maebach
02-02-2006, 02:56 AM
I'd kill you at basketball. I'll challenge you next week.