PDA

View Full Version : commonwealth games

Adster
02-02-2006, 12:11 AM
does anyone actually care about this Australia is gonna clean up all the medals as always there making big deals over it over here seeing its over here this year... but its 2nd best of cause

does anyone in the UK actually care about the commonwealth games?? aust is gonna smash everything

I really dont care because its taking 2nd best

Cheese
02-02-2006, 02:41 AM
does anyone in the UK actually care about the commonwealth games?? aust is gonna smash everything

Nah, we only care about soccer, the Ashes and the Rugby Union World Cup over here.

Running, jumping and throwing stuff? That's not even a proper sport.

Busyman
02-02-2006, 03:21 AM

Nah, we only care about soccer, the Ashes and the Rugby Union World Cup over here.

But in soccer, you run and jump.:ermm:

Cheese
02-02-2006, 03:26 AM

Running, jumping and throwing stuff? That's not even a proper sport. But in soccer, you run and jump.:ermm:

Whoosh.

Busyman
02-02-2006, 05:21 AM
But in soccer, you run and jump.:ermm:

Whoosh.
Oh yeah , ya really got me that time.

Cheese
02-02-2006, 05:27 AM
Whoosh. Oh yeah , ya really got me that time.

Yup.

Adster
02-02-2006, 06:08 AM
where getting those ashes back thank you end of this year england cant play on the WACCA or GABBA wickets we will be up 2-0 series over before you play on wickets that suit you guys :P

where unbeatable at the WACA and GABBA other countries cant handle the extra bounce

union?? pffffttt play the real game rugby league!!! go tigesr where playing Bradford on saturday

JPaul
02-02-2006, 08:56 AM

Darts is a sport. Fact.

Sport England said so.

But that's only because you dont also have to run and jump, like gheyball.

manker
02-02-2006, 08:59 AM
where unbeatable at the WACA and GABBA other countries cant handle the extra bounceYeah but that was when you had good bowlers.

Adster
02-02-2006, 09:28 AM
good bowlers?? we still got warne McGrath best bowlers of all time and Brett Lee is is the most improved bowler at the moment ppl are scared of him they cant play him NZ were having a winge that he is too fast

you guys stil need a decent spinner and your fine

the way you played in pakistan wont be a problem for the aussies hehe

we beat west indies 3-0 no big deal

beat south africa 2-0

now its off to S africa

different team to the ashes

no out of form Galispi clarke and martyn all gone

now we have hussey who averages over 100 in 6 tests

Hodge double centuary in his 2nd test

and Gilchrist just ran back into form

hayden getting 100s again

ponting who just scored about 5 centries in 6 tests best batman in the world right now

and we also smashed the great world 11

mind you the 2 tests england won were when mcgrath didn't play

Barbarossa
02-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Australia only get so many gold medals in the commonwealth games, because there is a disproportionate amount of swimming.. :ermm:

Why the need for all the different strokes is beyond me, what's wrong with just freestyle/as fast as you can?

It'd be like in athletics, having the 100m sprint, then the 100m running backwards, then the 100m hop, then the 100m skip, then the 100m walk...

Then the 200m sprint, then the 200m running backwards.... :frusty:

I think you see my point... :shifty:

JPaul
02-02-2006, 10:21 AM
FFS "centries" is not the plural of "centuary".

Tho' I suppose with that big hook firmly lodged in your top lip it is a bit difficult to speak.

JPaul
02-02-2006, 10:22 AM
Australia only get so many gold medals in the commonwealth games, because there is a disproportionate amount of swimming.. :ermm:

Why the need for all the different strokes is beyond me, what's wrong with just freestyle/as fast as you can?

It'd be like in athletics, having the 100m sprint, then the 100m running backwards, then the 100m hop, then the 100m skip, then the 100m walk...

You forgot nightswimming.

Adster
02-02-2006, 10:24 AM
FFS "centries" is not the plural of "centuary".

Tho' I suppose with that big hook firmly lodged in your top lip it is a bit difficult to speak.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adster
02-02-2006, 10:26 AM

and america only win the basketball because there the best makes sense!!

we only win so many medals because there is no challenge like the US China etc etc

JPaul
02-02-2006, 12:42 PM

we only win so many medals because there is no challenge like the US China etc etc

Well that's the answer, get the USA, China, Canadia and a few others into the commonwealth games. Ramp up the competition.

manker
02-02-2006, 02:06 PM
We could invade and conquer the US and China, then they'd have to be in the Commonwealth Games.

Shock and awe. Ce sont les billets.

Cheese
02-02-2006, 02:14 PM
We could invade and conquer the US and China, then they'd have to be in the Commonwealth Games.

Shock and awe. Ce sont les billets.
No, what we should do is unconquer Australia and then with only Canadia as competition we would pwn. It would be a bit like all those cute "world" competitons the 'merkins have.

maebach
02-02-2006, 02:17 PM
canadia is in the commonwealth games. edmonton hosted it a few years back. and hamilton did too.

Cheese
02-02-2006, 02:20 PM
canadia is in the commonwealth games. edmonton hosted it a few years back. and hamilton did too.

Thanks. I did not know that. Please tell me more facts of your mysterious yet eerily familiar country.

Barbarossa
02-02-2006, 02:22 PM

Fishing is not a Commonwealth sport. :no:

Busyman
02-02-2006, 02:24 PM

We sure didn't kick ass at basketball last time.:dry:

Didn't even you guys beat us? (here they come)

We would however come in and take the most honors. :01:

JPaul
02-02-2006, 05:20 PM

Fishing is not a Commonwealth sport. :no:
Eccose rawks at fishing.

Adster
02-02-2006, 11:35 PM

Well that's the answer, get the USA, China, Canadia and a few others into the commonwealth games. Ramp up the competition.

theres one sluight little problem there

commonwealth games is for ummm countires in the commonwealth

Busyman
02-02-2006, 11:52 PM

:O GTFOOH!!:O

Cheese
02-03-2006, 03:53 AM

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/4470/obvious9ae.jpg

Adster
02-03-2006, 04:53 AM
Lmfao

Busyman
02-03-2006, 05:15 AM

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/4470/obvious9ae.jpg
That's some funny shit, Cheese!!:lol: :lol: