PDA

View Full Version : Do you take a look at your shit after getting up from the pot ?

twisterX
02-02-2006, 02:48 AM
:lol:

maebach
02-02-2006, 02:53 AM
yea :lookaroun

peat moss
02-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Probably a good habit to get in too depending on ones age . If it looks like a small pencil start writing your will ! :ph34r:

Busyman
02-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Only if it felt like I had a baby.

Gotta see how big the log was.

Otherwise no. When I sit on the pot I do a couple courtesy flushes.

Don't really feel like looking down for results.

"Corn? I don't remember eating corn." :idunno:

maebach
02-02-2006, 03:34 AM
:lol: I cant stop laughing.

ziggyjuarez
02-02-2006, 04:40 AM
Some times.

twisterX
02-02-2006, 04:51 AM
Only if it felt like I had a baby.

Gotta see how big the log was.

Otherwise no. When I sit on the pot I do a couple courtesy flushes.

Don't really feel like looking down for results.

"Corn? I don't remember eating corn." :idunno:

:lol:

peat moss
02-02-2006, 07:30 AM
When you have children some of the cutest conversations start out " my god honey come and look at what little juniour just did " You either go look for a big stick to break it up or start handing out cigars ! :lol:

Seedler
02-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Yah, because sometimes as it happens to everybody the shit gets stuck to the toilet, and you have to use the toilet brush...:P

Busyman
02-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Yah, because sometimes as it happens to everybody the shit gets stuck to the toilet, and you have to use the toilet brush...:P
Good point but that's after you flush.

We call it

:shit: REMNANTS!! :shit:

Seedler
02-02-2006, 04:39 PM

We call it

Yes and REMNANTS are uncool especially if it's not yours:lol:

twisterX
02-02-2006, 08:11 PM

nastiest thing evar.:lookaroun

Busyman
02-02-2006, 09:30 PM

We call it

I'll tell you the worst...

You are in a public restroom. You've already pissed in the bowl and you are takin' shit and the first plop hits and splashs water up your asshole.:angry:

Then you start worrying about some algae or something growing in your ass 'cause your ass conveniently clinches up trapping the nasty water inside.:sick:

Another thing I hate about public restrooms is that not only do I have to put a liner down on the seat (no biggie), I have to put tissue on the part in front of my johnson otherwise it'll touch the bowl or hang down and touch that nasty ass water or should I say nasty asswater.:frusty:

Come to think of it, I do the tissueinfrontofthejohnson bit at home too.:ermm:

GepperRankins
02-02-2006, 11:26 PM
clean freak :snooty:

S!X
02-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Yeah lol.... :lookaroun

Seedler
02-03-2006, 02:13 AM

You are in a public restroom. You've already pissed in the bowl and you are takin' shit and the first plop hits and splashs water up your asshole.:angry:

Then you start worrying about some algae or something growing in your ass 'cause your ass conveniently clinches up trapping the nasty water inside.:sick:

Another thing I hate about public restrooms is that not only do I have to put a liner down on the seat (no biggie), I have to put tissue on the part in front of my johnson otherwise it'll touch the bowl or hang down and touch that nasty ass water or should I say nasty asswater.:frusty:

lol busyman, you're such a bathroom noob:P

What you do is you just have to crouch on top of the toilet bowl, and throw down a HUGE amount of toilet paper down the toilet, and there you have it. Nothing from the toilet will ever make contact with your precious arse.

Hey if you think about it, asians don't use toilets, they do exactly what I described. See they're so much smarter and cleaner:P :lol:

S!X
02-03-2006, 03:30 AM

LMFAO!!!!! I hate that :lol: :lol: :dry: :angry: :frusty: :ermm: :ph34r:

Busyman
02-03-2006, 08:31 AM

lol busyman, you're such a bathroom noob:P

What you do is you just have to crouch on top of the toilet bowl, and throw down a HUGE amount of toilet paper down the toilet, and there you have it. Nothing from the toilet will ever make contact with your precious arse.

Hey if you think about it, asians don't use toilets, they do exactly what I described. See they're so much smarter and cleaner:P :lol:
Actually the HUGE amount is not needed.

Just enough to stop the plop. I'm not trying to have a piss n' shit overflow.

Then you have to bullseye the baby onto the landing pad.:happy:

Rip The Jacker
02-03-2006, 09:24 AM
You are in a public restroom. You've already pissed in the bowl and you are takin' shit and the first plop hits and splashs water up your asshole.:angry: Yeah I'd say that's about the worst shit ever... :sick:

Barbarossa
02-03-2006, 09:49 AM
You are in a public restroom.

You mean public loo, right? ;)

Wolfmight
02-03-2006, 05:45 PM
gatta view the masterpiece.