PDA

View Full Version : Do you poop regularly?

Seedler
02-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Well, do you?

I do just to avoid public washrooms:lol:

maebach
02-03-2006, 04:04 AM
everyday, you have the most stupidest polls ever. I wasn't goin to vote, but it was an automatic reaction or something. :ermm:

Guyver
02-03-2006, 04:38 AM
I TAKE THE BIGGEST SHIT EVERYMORNING, ahhhhh

Busyman
02-03-2006, 05:06 AM
Absolutely. I have a high metabolism.

I always try to go at work.

I'm on their dime, on their time, using their toilet paper, and their water.:happy:

Busyman
02-03-2006, 05:11 AM
everyday, you have the most stupidest polls ever. I wasn't goin to vote, but it was an automatic reaction or something. :ermm:
No need to put on a front or anything. Everyone shits and this is just the internet.

"Ewww, maebach talks about his shit frequency."

So the hell what? Let yo hair down.:unsure:

Dark Steno
02-03-2006, 07:49 AM
I TAKE THE BIGGEST SHIT EVERYMORNING, ahhhhh
ME TOO, ahhhhh

manker
02-03-2006, 09:53 AM
No need to put on a front or anything. Everyone shits and this is just the internet.

So the hell what? Let yo hair down.:unsure:Maybe maebach's reaction wasn't one of squeamishness, more one of boredom.

Yeah ... everyone shits and it's a mundane subject, unless you're a moron who finds it funny because shit comes out of your arse omgwtflol.

Busyman
02-03-2006, 01:37 PM

So the hell what? Let yo hair down.:unsure:Maybe maebach's reaction wasn't one of squeamishness, more one of boredom.

Yeah ... everyone shits and it's a mundane subject, unless you're a moron who finds it funny because shit comes out of your arse omgwtflol.
The lol boys.:happy:

I doubt anyone finds just shitting, funny.......well.:unsure:
-----------
Hey Seedler,

I remember Eddie Murphy mimicking Richard Pryor saying..

"You ever take a shit and push really, really hard and that little pebble shit come out?"

"After you shit you flush the tolet and that one turd comes back. What does it want?"

GepperRankins
02-03-2006, 01:49 PM
i used to only poo two or three times a week, but since working at burger king it's been everyday :dabs:

Barbarossa
02-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Do you poop regularly?

Yes, my turds are perfectly-formed dodecahedra :smartass:

Seedler
02-03-2006, 02:07 PM
*The Poopie List*

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!

manker
02-03-2006, 02:44 PM

"You ever take a shit and push really, really hard and that little pebble shit come out?"

"After you shit you flush the tolet and that one turd comes back. What does it want?"That's either in Raw or Delirious. I watched both when I was in school.

He was doing a parody of an act he used to perform for friends and relatives when he was 10 or 11 and didn't have/know anything else to try to be funny about. 'Funny' things that happened while taking a shit was the only observational comedy that would work for him back then.

The audience seemed to find it hilarious.

I was like :mellow:

Busyman
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
*The Poopie List*

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm about to shit myself!!:lol:

That last one is called a "shart".:mellow:

Busyman
02-03-2006, 02:52 PM

"After you shit you flush the tolet and that one turd comes back. What does it want?"That's either in Raw or Delirious. I watched both when I was in school.

He was doing a parody of an act he used to perform for friends and relatives when he was 10 or 11 and didn't have/know anything else to try to be funny about. 'Funny' things that happened while taking a shit was the only observational comedy that would work for him back then.

The audience seemed to find it hilarious.

I was like :mellow:
Of course, it's not really brat humor. :dabs:
It's crass American humor. It's nawt pruppa loike.:schnauz:

The major funny was actually how good he imitated Richard Pryor.;) Had him down to a tee.....then on top of that he talked about types of shitting which everyone went..."Oh yeah!!"
My mother didn't though. All she could say was, "Oh Lord (sighhh)".

It was Raw, btw.

My mother was actually at Delirious. It was filmed at Constitution Hall in D.C.

manker
02-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Welsh schoolboy humour is more sophisticated than American humour.

Nice to know :dabs:

Busyman
02-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Welsh schoolboy humour is more sophisticated than American humour.

Nice to know :dabs:
When did sophistication enter into whether something is found funny?:huh:

You may have said it best already...Welsh vs. American (black American at that)....no surprises really.:ermm:

That average young black American didn't find Monty Python funny...yet curiously I liked Benny Hill.

It was probably that look he gave the camera when a titty girl walked in. :lookaroun ......and the titty girl.:lookaroun

Wolfmight
02-03-2006, 05:44 PM
This poll is anorexic.

tesco
02-03-2006, 07:24 PM
If I have school or are going out somewhere else, I always try to go before leaving because I hateeee public bathrooms, especially the school ones. :sick:

Busyman
02-03-2006, 10:06 PM
If I have school or are going out somewhere else, I always try to go before leaving because I hateeee public bathrooms, especially the school ones. :sick:
Yeah the only public restrooms I'll go in aren't really public (the telephone company CO). Furthermore, even though the building is huge, there aren't that many employees in there to "funk" it up.

There are bathrooms that almost NEVER get used by other employees and that's the way I like it.

I'll never use a real public restroom for dumping. I'll make sure I go before or after I get home.

The worst is when I go to Bengies Drive-In in Baltimore.:sick:

How the fuck do people miss the toilet when shitting?:angry:

maebach
02-03-2006, 10:10 PM
:lol:

its quite impossible :ermm:

Petri
02-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Worst. Poll. Ever.

Seriously, Seedler, did your mommy drop you on your head too many times when you were a baby?

Barbarossa
02-06-2006, 10:23 AM
I'll never use a real public restroom for dumping. I'll make sure I go before or after I get home.

The wife's like that. Then she wonders why she gets constipated.

If you gotta go you gotta go. I'll shit anywhere.

S!X
02-06-2006, 05:45 PM

LOL, I think my schools washrooms are the worst public ones Ive seen yet :sick: :lookaroun

Busyman
02-06-2006, 06:14 PM

True. However, I'm able to shit at home before or after I go somewhere. I rather shit at home OR at work (as I explaned before).

Public restrooms are fucking nasty MOST of the time....especially at the drive-in or restaurant.

I'd only go if I had a bubblygurglingstomachhurtingabouttoshitmyself shit...and even then I'd rather shit in a forest and wipe my ass with dry leaves.

Seedler
02-06-2006, 08:33 PM
You should see how bad the washrooms are in Chinatown...:sick:

I held my breath and ran in, started pissing as fast as I could, but before I could finish I breathed in some shit air and I almost puked.:blushing:

S!X
02-06-2006, 08:39 PM
You should see how bad the washrooms are in Chinatown...:sick:

I held my breath and ran in, started pissing as fast as I could, but before I could finish I breathed in some shit air and I almost puked.:blushing:

LOL!!! :lol:

BigBank_Hank
02-08-2006, 05:26 PM

I too can’t go in any public places.

I won’t go anywhere but my own house unless it’s a real emergency. My girlfriend and have been together for about a year and a half and I’ve spent many nights there but I’ve never taken a dump there. Even if I have to really go I’ll just wait it out until I come home. Same thing goes for any of my friends houses as well.

Busyman
02-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Usually crapping over your girlfriend's house will come with being comfortable and relationship maturity. I mean friend's and girlfriend's houses aren't public places so that's a different matter. I don't crap in public places 'cause they are fucking nasty.
You probably look at shitting over someone else's house like going in their refrigerator and it's a little hard to take newspaper in there.:lol:

Another thing is you might feel ashamed of them hearing shit noises or coming in the bathroom right after you and hitting that shit smell.

I was same way but me and the gf live together now so all bets are off. If over a friend's house and I reeeeaally have to go, I give some courtesy flushes. If I have matches, I light one.

I also like to wash my ass after a shit. I don't care if it's wet toilet paper with soap on it if that's the only thing available.

Otherwise, a person just has smeared shit on their ass.:sick:

If you had shit on your hand, would you just wipe it off or also wash it off?

Wolfmight
02-10-2006, 03:56 AM
Sometimes I'm doing something very interesting on the computer and all the sudden I have a turd hangin out. I go about 1-5 more minutes with the turd ready to "FIRE!", because the interesting/exciteing new software, document, or whatever has got me too hooked. It's almost relaxing...for a few minutes that is. Then I go drop the bomb...nuke the toilet (poor bastard)

Anyone have the same feeling?

Seedler
02-10-2006, 03:59 AM
Sometimes I'm doing something very interesting on the computer and all the sudden I have a turd hangin out. I go about 1-5 more minutes with the turd ready to "FIRE!", because the interesting/exciteing new software, document, or whatever has got me too hooked. It's almost relaxing...for a few minutes that is. Then I go drop the bomb...nuke the toilet (poor bastard)

Anyone have the same feeling?

:lol: no, but i know wut u mean