PDA

View Full Version : Did you miss me?

sArA
02-06-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm back despite having our plane diverted to Stanstead and having to be bussed to Luton (had to wait for 2 hours ffs!!)

Bratislava was lovely, great food, great company and I have discovered that if I wave my arms around a lot and tell the odd little joke, people don't seem to notice if my presentation is piss poor and I am talking bollocks :lol:

We spent our evenings in the company of an eclectic bunch of Europeans, a couple of Germans, a Portugese, a Russian, a Hungarian (lovely smiley happy chap) a Swede or two (not the edible kind), some Slovakians, a few Poles (not too stiff or rod like) and an Austrian. Much wine drank and laughter ensued with a bit of a bad head the next day but well worth it. :)

No snowballs though as it only snowed a little bit, but it was pretty cold around -6C.

enoughfakefiles
02-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Did we get any presents :lookaroun

MagicNakor
02-06-2006, 11:58 AM
-6C is not cold. :nono:

Good that you had a nice trip though.

:shuriken:

sArA
02-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Did we get any presents :lookaroun

Of course, my presence on this forum. :rolleyes:

Virtualbody1234
02-06-2006, 05:53 PM
-6C is not cold. :nono:

Good that you had a nice trip though.

:shuriken:
Exactly.

Guillaume
02-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Bratislava was lovely, great food, great company and I have discovered that if I wave my arms around a lot and tell the odd little joke, people don't seem to notice if my presentation is piss poor and I am talking bollocks :lol:
Yeah, the jokes. Nothing to do with the jiggling happening in the chest area when you wave your arms. :shifty:

I thought you were going there for fun, not for work. :unsure:

JPaul
02-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Good to see your safe return, welcome back.

Robert00000
02-07-2006, 12:29 AM
I'm back despite having our plane diverted to Stanstead and having to be bussed to Luton (had to wait for 2 hours ffs!!)

We spent our evenings in the company of an eclectic bunch of Europeans, a couple of Germans, a Portugese, a Russian, a Hungarian (lovely smiley happy chap) a Swede or two (not the edible kind), some Slovakians, a few Poles (not too stiff or rod like) and an Austrian. Much wine drank and laughter ensued with a bit of a bad head the next day but well worth it. :)

No snowballs though as it only snowed a little bit, but it was pretty cold around -6C.

Didnt know you were away, but missed you neverthless cos i havent been frequenting this place of late.

j2k4
02-07-2006, 01:33 AM
Missed you desperately, but then you knew that, didn't you? :)

Glad you're back, kiddo.

Guyver
02-07-2006, 02:05 AM
WB sArA :)

sArA
02-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Cheers you nice people you :blushing:

It was sort of work, but only for a few hours, and as they paid for me to go...I was happy to oblige...the rest of the time was free time....mucho alcohol and sight seeing. :)

JPaul
02-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Cheers you nice people you :blushing:

It was sort of work, but only for a few hours, and as they paid for me to go...I was happy to oblige...the rest of the time was free time....mucho alcohol and sight seeing. :)
Do you remember the sights you saw.:drunk: