Seedler
02-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Donno wut it is... searched on google and found nothing

Busyman
02-08-2006, 02:10 AM
I'm gonna watch House.

You?
TIVO.
I always watch House. Hugh Laurie is a great actor and he's brat at that.
They are better at playing Americans than vice versa.

This gonna be your first time seein' it?

twisterX
02-08-2006, 02:33 AM
i too have no idea of this house you speek of.

tesco
02-08-2006, 02:49 AM
I'm watching it.
Only cause there's nothing better on.

twisterX
02-08-2006, 03:02 AM
i just watched chappelles show and now south park

Busyman
02-08-2006, 03:27 AM
I'm watching it.
Only cause there's nothing better on.
What do you normally watch?

I tivo House and Supernatural at 9pm then The Shield at 10pm.

Everyday there's a schedule.

Monday

8pm - Surface edit: done FTS!!
9pm - 24
10pm - CSI: Miami & Medium

Tuesday - above

Wednesday

9pm - Lost & Criminal Minds
10pm - Invasion & CSI: NY

12am (really Thurs.) - Drawn Together (repeat from the 10:30pm show)

Thursday

9pm - CSI

Friday

8pm - Stargate SG-1
9pm - Stargate Atlantis
10pm - BSG & Numb3rs (was tivoing Masters Of Horror on Showtime HD and getting BSG on the repeat at 1am but that's done for the season)

1am (really Saturday) - Monk (it's the repeat from 10pm but I only can tivo 2 shows at once)

Saturday - HBOHD and StarzHD normally have a new movie on at 8pm-ish and tivo both if I haven't seen them.

Sunday

7pm - 60 Minutes
9pm - Family Guy
9:30pm - American Dad
10pm - The L Word
11pm - Boondocks

I tivo other shows like PTI at 5:30pm on ESPN everyday. That show is filmed down the street from my job. I've work there from time to time.

I would strongly recommend tivo...especially if you aren't in the house much.

maebach
02-08-2006, 03:28 AM
I just watched House also. I've only seen a few episodes, todays was good I suppose.

Busyman
02-08-2006, 03:31 AM
I just watched House also. I've only seen a few episodes, todays was good I suppose.
Yeah I'ma watch IT after I get off the shitter and take shower.

I know, I know.

TMI

:lol:

tesco
02-08-2006, 03:34 AM
monday:
24 at 9

tuesday:
house at 9

wednesday:
Lost at 9

Sunday:
King of the Hill 7 or 730 (i can never remember)
Simpsons 8
War at home 830
Family Guy 9
American Dad 930

Then i always download mythbusters which is on on wednesdays (i dont have the channel) and whatever other shows i've downloaded that i cant see on tv.
Family guy 9

twisterX
02-08-2006, 03:42 AM
is monk on everyday. Like the repeats. I only seen one ep and i like it.

Busyman
02-08-2006, 03:44 AM
is monk on everyday. Like the repeats. I only seen one ep and i like it.
Friday 10pm then repeated at 1am.

I have my tivo set to only record new eps.

For repeats of older eps you might wanna check the guide. This is the 4th season. I think there's 13 episodes in a season. You got 51 episodes to watch.

I liked the 1st two seasons better 'cause of Sharona. She had depth.

This Natalie Teeger, while she looks very nice, is bland as hell compared to the Emmyesque performance of the lady that played Sharona.

Dumbass move by USA but since Monk is the real star, he seems to carry the show. Him and Capt. Stottlemeyer (he was the villain from Silence Of The Lambs and curiously sounds like the voice of that Paul Walker film with the crazy ass trucker). Eerie voice.

GepperRankins
02-08-2006, 03:45 AM
the IT crowd :lookaroun

twisterX
02-08-2006, 03:52 AM
theres no torrents. this sucks.

the only thing they have is fot the 4th season.

Busyman
02-08-2006, 03:55 AM
I tell you guys ALL THE TIME about decent new shows coming on here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t66497.html) but ya'll keep missing them. All you gotta do is check out 1 show usually to see if you'll like it.

I think I was the only one on here watching Surface since day one.

GepperRankins
02-08-2006, 03:56 AM
two great shows in the last couple of years; prison break and the IT crowd.

busy, you just tell us about any shows that are starting :dabs:

twisterX
02-08-2006, 05:15 AM
im waiting untill prison break finishes its season off and ill just download the whole thing. I heard its like 24 so i think ill like it.

Busyman
02-08-2006, 06:12 AM
im waiting untill prison break finishes its season off and ill just download the whole thing. I heard its like 24 so i think ill like it.
You should dl what's been shown so far. You never know when you won't be able to get the older episodes easily.

The show picks back up March 20th.

Oh and to clear things up. I don't put ALL new series in the Movie section.

Otherwise every new sitcom, reality show, etc. would be on there. I only put what I think is interesting. For the most everything on there...was decent to me.

It's funny how I missed some good shows when they first came on like Lost and CSI. I got lucky with the good ole mid-season repeatathon on both of those.

manker
02-08-2006, 10:06 AM
two great shows in the last couple of years; prison break and the IT crowd. :ermm:

NikkiD
02-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Him and Capt. Stottlemeyer (he was the villain from Silence Of The Lambs and curiously sounds like the voice of that Paul Walker film with the crazy ass trucker). Eerie voice.

Ted Levine? He was the voice of Rusty Nail in Joy Ride. It's not in the credits, but it was in the extras on the DVD.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206314/fullcredits

Busyman
02-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Him and Capt. Stottlemeyer (he was the villain from Silence Of The Lambs and curiously sounds like the voice of that Paul Walker film with the crazy ass trucker). Eerie voice.

Ted Levine? He was the voice of Rusty Nail in Joy Ride. It's not in the credits, but it was in the extras on the DVD.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206314/fullcredits
I knew that was his voice.:pinch:

It threw me off 'cause they never showed his face. Thanks Nikki.:happy:
I could not think of the name of the movie. I hate when that happens and it's not that old.

I guess if it was nagging me I could've checked all Paul Walker films and found it. Good movie, Joy Ride. That's what they get for fucking with people.

GepperRankins
02-08-2006, 03:41 PM
two great shows in the last couple of years; prison break and the IT crowd. :ermm:
that's right :snooty:

Gripper
02-08-2006, 05:51 PM
I tell you guys ALL THE TIME about decent new shows coming on here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t66497.html) but ya'll keep missing them. All you gotta do is check out 1 show usually to see if you'll like it.

I think I was the only one on here watching Surface since day one.
No you're not mate,I use your guides to see whats good:01: