PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find ftp site

audioun
02-09-2006, 03:55 PM
I run across an ftp site about a year ago i cant remember its name.I lost it on my pc When i put this huge hard drive in.But any ways it had gold members and regular members it was the most easy thing to use i ever tried.To the left of the users names there were gold and silver type icons but the silver or gray i cant remeber but the silver you could look at the folders they were sharing and some were rar -win zip -iso-and just about any kind of games.And all kinds of other stuff.If you didnt want to share but one file that was ok.But if you shared alot you had a chance to move up to gold for so many days it just depended on how many points you earned.I thought it was a great program.If anybody knows about this program any answers will be welcomed. Thanks to all

despikable
02-09-2006, 08:20 PM
most people do not like to share private sites like these so dont be surprised if you dont get any responses

audioun
02-09-2006, 08:28 PM
I run across an ftp site about a year ago i cant remember its name.I lost it on my pc When i put this huge hard drive in.But any ways it had gold members and regular members it was the most easy thing to use i ever tried.To the left of the users names there were gold and silver type icons but the silver or gray i cant remeber but the silver you could look at the folders they were sharing and some were rar -win zip -iso-and just about any kind of games.And all kinds of other stuff.If you didnt want to share but one file that was ok.But if you shared alot you had a chance to move up to gold for so many days it just depended on how many points you earned.I thought it was a great program.If anybody knows about this program any answers will be welcomed. Thanks to allOk thanks alot maybe ill run in to it again sometimes Thanks again.

despikable
02-09-2006, 08:35 PM
no problem good luck man

leungsw
02-24-2006, 03:13 AM
ftp sites are quite popular in China, but BT sites are replacing them.