PDA

View Full Version : The lounge...

Snee
02-09-2006, 07:40 PM
..makes you jaded, doesn't it?

This board was the first of its kind I ever joined, and if I'm to be honest, I think I was way too nice in the beginning, and when any conflicts came up, I tried to avoid them.

Nowadays, there's nothing that really surprises me, not in such a way I can't handle it anyway, on other boards, or in online games. And I can be a bit of a bastard, when I feel like it, I think.

The question is, should I be pleased I can be nastier than any other person around, when on smaller boards and such? Or am I worse off, now?

Proper Bo
02-09-2006, 07:44 PM
shut up, cawkfan

Guillaume
02-09-2006, 07:48 PM

This board was the first of its kind I ever joined, and if I'm to be honest, I think I was way too nice in the beginning, and when any conflicts came up, I tried to avoid them.

Nowadays, there's nothing that really surprises me, not in such a way I can't handle it anyway, on other boards, or in online games. And I can be a bit of a bastard, when I feel like it, I think.

The question is, should I be pleased I can be nastier than any other person around, when on smaller boards and such? Or am I worse off, now?
Sorry, I used the wrong gimmick account.

Snee
02-09-2006, 07:49 PM
'k :unsure:

MagicNakor
02-09-2006, 07:58 PM
There's always someone nastier than you. ;)

:shuriken:

Snee
02-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Hooray? :unsure:

hippychick
02-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Awe all the drama and flaming going on...reminds me of the good ole days in MSN chat lol
snny your a real swell person.
I'm the mean. nasty, beotch :shifty: muahahahaha

JPaul
02-09-2006, 08:28 PM
I don't think I've seen you being actually nasty, SnnY. Robust perhaps but not out and out nasty.

GepperRankins
02-09-2006, 08:35 PM
cue smart arse JP reply

JPaul
02-09-2006, 08:41 PM
cue smart arse JP reply
Not at all, you were expressing yourself as best you can.

I'm really pleased for you.

Snee
02-09-2006, 08:41 PM
:wub:

Brilliant, this turned into a "I'm really a nice guy"-thread :blink:

JPaul
02-09-2006, 08:42 PM

You are, you are indeed.

GepperRankins
02-09-2006, 08:50 PM

nope

hippychick
02-09-2006, 09:11 PM
LOL this sounds like one of those blind date sayingsl
"Is he cute"
"He is really nice" :lol:

GepperRankins
02-09-2006, 09:20 PM
hippychick has a great personality? :unsure:

JPaul
02-09-2006, 09:21 PM
hippychick has a great personality? :unsure:
I had never taken her to be a plain burd.

hippychick
02-09-2006, 09:50 PM
I wasnt talkin about me...shesh...:frusty:
Nope HC isnt a plain burd and I have a rotten personality hehehehe

sArA
02-09-2006, 10:52 PM
I think you are very nice snny.....in a 'if I think you're a twat, i'll 'av ya' kind of way. :lol:

sArA
02-09-2006, 10:53 PM

I never met a biker I didn't like (except maybe that twat Kes from the Pariah MCC but that's another decade)

Snee
02-09-2006, 10:57 PM
I s'pose the replies meant I'm not worse off, now, then.

sArA
02-09-2006, 11:05 PM
I guess that if you are a bit meaner on other forums, that you see FST as home (being your first one) and as they say 'ya don't shit on your own doorstep'. This means that you are not so much jaded, as.....comfortable. :)

hippychick
02-10-2006, 01:33 AM

I never met a biker I didn't like (except maybe that twat Kes from the Pariah MCC but that's another decade)
Thanks Sara. Your right I havent met a fellow biker I didnt like either.
Do you ride a sportbike or a harley type bike?
I was kidding about being mean and rotten lol..Today I was told I was to nice to people...:ermm:

hobbes
02-10-2006, 02:53 AM

The reality is that, at first, you were a bit insecure in unfamiliar waters and avoided conflict, scared that you would be consumed.

Once you became comfortable, you realized that you were a man amongst boys and had nothing to fear.

The crux becomes, does it make your penis hard because you can "pwn" someone else.

In that case you are just an asshole.

If, on the contrary, you feel that you can stand up and support your beliefs and discuss them without fear of rejection or contradiction, then you have grown as a person.

If you are mean, just because you can be, also makes you an ass. There are many young kids who are trying to express important points, but do so poorly.

You can either take the tack of attempting to understand what they were meaning to express, or you can take their literal posts and tear them a new one.

Sometimes there are people who are arses on the web, who are also obviously complete losers in real life. I personally don't take the pish out of these people and will take a bit of their shit, just because I am comfortable in myself.

I think the real losers on the web are those who attack others because they can disguise their asshole characters under the premise of false offense, they get off on being mean. Fucking losers, if you ask me.

sArA
02-10-2006, 08:37 AM

The reality is that, at first, you were a bit insecure in unfamiliar waters and avoided conflict, scared that you would be consumed.

Once you became comfortable, you realized that you were a man amongst boys and had nothing to fear.

The crux becomes, does it make your penis hard because you can "pwn" someone else.

If, on the contrary, you feel that you can stand up and support your beliefs and discuss them without fear of rejection or contradiction, then you have grown as a person.

If you are mean, just because you can be, also makes you an ass. There are many young kids who are trying to express important points, but do so poorly.

You can either take the tack of attempting to understand what they were meaning to express, or you can take their literal posts and tear them a new one.

Sometimes there are people who are arses on the web, who are also obviously complete losers in real life. I personally don't take the pish out of these people and will take a bit of their shit, just because I am comfortable in myself.

I think the real losers on the web are those who attack others because they can disguise their asshole characters under the premise of false offense, they get off on being mean. Fucking losers, if you ask me.

Right on that man!

@Hippy Chick I am a classic roadbike girl. I have a Honda VT500 and a Kawasaki Z400. The BF has an Agoraphobic Ironhead Harley. Guillaume takes the pish all the time about my taste in bikes but that is because he pretends to be French and actually is a Chav from Essex with no taste! :lol:

JPaul
02-10-2006, 07:15 PM

Right on that man!

@Hippy Chick I am a classic roadbike girl. I have a Honda VT500 and a Kawasaki Z400. The BF has an Agoraphobic Ironhead Harley. Guillaume takes the pish all the time about my taste in bikes but that is because he pretends to be French and actually is a Chav from Essex with no taste! :lol:

Kent, she's from Kent.

Guillaume
02-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Guillaume takes the pish all the time about my taste in bikes but that is because he pretends to be French and actually is a Chav from Essex with no taste! :lol:
I am no chav. I just come from a very small village that would not accept a lesbian school teacher. Chicks n' bike are my thing. :naughty:

sArA
02-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Right on that man!

Kent, she's from Kent.

:blushing: sorry JP, didn't know you had family in Essex.

hamm
02-11-2006, 03:18 AM
I can be a bit of a bastard
This is me, looking surprised. --> :huh:

Snee
02-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Sarcasm FTW.

? :huh:

thewizeard
02-11-2006, 11:26 AM

You were difficult in the beginning, you are difficult now...so what's changed? j/k

..the answer, to your question would of course have to be NO! If your proposition is true, then you are worse off... :)

JPaul
02-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Kent, she's from Kent.

:blushing: sorry JP, didn't know you had family in Essex.
I think of all mankind as being my family. I have a very holistic view of the universe, all things are interconected. Unfortunately this means I'm a bit of a git, because I am interconnected to The.

hobbes
02-12-2006, 06:28 PM
I do not appreciate being called a Kent.:angry:

JPaul
02-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Sorry, Clark.

hobbes
02-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Sorry, Clark.

And people say the "ba dum deesh" (sp?) smilie from old Lamsey's forum is not sorely missed.

JPaul
02-12-2006, 07:11 PM
http://www.mcbrien.plus.com/liam/img/smilies/badabumdeesh.gif

hobbes
02-12-2006, 07:31 PM

Just seeing that makes we want to argue about what the people in Vegetaria fed their dogs.

Snee
02-12-2006, 07:35 PM

Just seeing that makes we want to argue about what the people in Vegetaria fed their dogs.
It makes us miss the good ole' days http://kelder1.home.mindspring.com/SmileyCrown1.gif

JPaul
02-12-2006, 08:09 PM

Then we could discuss whether I should take advice from an interweb fantasist, or the local vet.

j2k4
02-12-2006, 08:33 PM

If the horn-rims fit...:huh:

JPaul
02-12-2006, 08:37 PM

Who did hobbes rim when he had the horn. :blink:

j2k4
02-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Who did hobbes rim when he had the horn. :blink:

Jimmy Olsen :P

JPaul
02-12-2006, 08:51 PM
I should have kent that.

hobbes
02-12-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm not sure about Snny, but this thread is definitely a bit h4r5h.

Snee
02-12-2006, 09:53 PM
It's that horrid man JP, I reckon.

Always messing with innocent mentalists. (Not saying he is right now, mind, but it is his wont.)

j2k4
02-12-2006, 09:58 PM
It's that horrid man JP, I reckon.

Always messing with innocent mentalists. (Not saying he is right now, mind, but it is his wont.)

Quite.

I'm not ashamed to say he's led me astray here. :naughty:

JPaul
02-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Hoi, I can't help it if you boys post your homoerotic come-ons at each other.

I just think you should try to remember that there are chaps from Canadia here, they might will be confused by all the sexual ambivalence going on.

j2k4
02-12-2006, 10:42 PM

I just think you should try to remember that there are chaps from Canadia here, they might will be confused by all the sexual ambivalence going on.

Hmmm-hadn't though of that.

Some of them could end up legally married to each other, and have to become shepherds.

It would all be Hobbes' fault. :huh:

JPaul
02-12-2006, 10:48 PM

Some of them could end up legally married to each other, and have to become shepherds.

Only in certain States, butt.

hobbes
02-12-2006, 10:48 PM
http://www.militarystudent.dod.mil/k12images/upload/Making%20School%20a%20Success.jpg

Hey, I have a question, FTW happened to this thread?

hobbes
02-12-2006, 10:51 PM

I looked up "homoerotic" on the Merriam-Webster Scottish webpage it was defined as:

1. being neighborly

or

2. Liking sheep

JPaul
02-12-2006, 11:02 PM

I looked up "homoerotic" on the Merriam-Webster Scottish webpage it was defined as:

1. being neighborly

or

2. Liking sheep
At best unlikely, given that we have yet to abandon the letter "u".

I suspect your post is, at the very least, disingenuous.

j2k4
02-12-2006, 11:06 PM

You mean provinces, surely?

hobbes
02-12-2006, 11:06 PM

1. being neighborly

or

2. Liking sheep
At best unlikely, given that we have yet to abandon the letter "u".

I suspect your post is, at the very least, disingenuous.

O Rly?

JPaul
02-12-2006, 11:07 PM

You mean provinces, surely?
I know what I mean, butt.