PDA

View Full Version : making love

baccyman
02-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Tom and Bonita met in a night club one night and dance the night away. They hit it off pretty well and soon Tom suggested they go to his apartment for some extracurricular activity.
Well it wasn't long before they found themselves in bed making passionate love. As they were making love though, Tom noticed something strange. Bonita's toes would curl up during every lovemaking session.

When they were done, They laid back on the bed and relaxed against the pillows, Tom, being impressed with himself said, "I must have been pretty good tonight, I noticed your toes curling up every time we made love.

Bonita looked at him and smiled. "That usually happens when someone forgets to remove my pantyhose."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Becky was on her deathbed, with her husband Jake at her side. He held her cold hand and tears silently streamed down his face. Her pale lips moved. "Jake," she said quietly.
"Hush," he quickly interrupted, "don't talk."

But she insisted. "Jake," she said in her tired voice. "I have to talk. I must confess."

"There is nothing to confess," said the weeping Jake. "It's all right. Everything's all right."

"No, no. I must die in peace. I must confess, Jake, that I have been unfaithful to you."

Jake stroked her hand, squeezed it and sobbingly told her, "Now Becky, don't be concerned. I know all about it," he cried uncontrollably. "Why else would I poison you?"

thecreator89
02-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Bonita looked at him and smiled. "That usually happens when someone forgets to remove my pantyhose."

I dont get it :blink:

Virtualbody1234
02-11-2006, 05:41 AM

I dont get it :blink:
:frusty:

baccyman
02-11-2006, 10:08 AM
her pantyhose pulls her toes up when he is giving her a bit of the other.