PDA

View Full Version : While Soulseek Is Down

MusicWorld
04-22-2003, 08:14 PM
:) Get busy organizing your Music.....you know what to use and where to get it.

Maybe re-tag your MP3s, get some album covers from amazon.com or someplace else.Go work on some javascript...*hint hint*.

Do somthing with your collection.Helps out everybody in the end. :)

porkshit
04-22-2003, 08:19 PM
just tried to get onto SS and thought it was me, but then saw this. why is it down and when will it be back?

Luca_Snipes
04-22-2003, 08:31 PM
Hey, something seems really up, can't even get to the slsk website :(

Hope to see you all on the other side

maybe i can get some work done tonight :huh:

MusicWorld
04-22-2003, 08:39 PM
:) Work on your collection while it is down.....the Music is not going nowhere. :)

ToddM
04-22-2003, 09:21 PM
If you want to complain or gripe about SoulSeek being down, go HERE (http://slskboard.savagenews.com/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=4493) to do it, but be warned......you will be eaten alive by the regulars over there.

I'm with MusicWorld on this one:

Work on your collection while it is down.....the Music is not going nowhere. 

That's pretty good advice........I just hope he doesn't waste his time organizing any Country Music - it will still sound like CRAP no matter how organized it is! :P

Just kidding ya', MusicWorld.

Hope to see you all soon!

Luca_Snipes
04-22-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by ToddM@22 April 2003 - 22:21
If you want to complain or gripe about SoulSeek being down, go HERE (http://slskboard.savagenews.com/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=4493) to do it, but be warned......you will be eaten alive by the regulars over there.

havn't laughed so much for ages - they really don't like N00b's do they

ToddM
04-22-2003, 10:05 PM
Nope - they really are are brutal over there - so I just peek in and keep my mouth shut! :x

It's not a place for the faint of heart.

MusicWorld
04-22-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ToddM@22 April 2003 - 23:05
Nope - they really are are brutal over there - so I just peek in and keep my mouth shut!  :x

It's not a place for the faint of heart.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FC warned people on the DataBase thread about that place.Tell them you are from Kazaa.

:lol: :lol: :lol: