PDA

View Full Version : Downloading movies/Bittorrent and Limewire Horrible

TheCommonDose
02-15-2006, 04:24 AM
I can't seem to get utorrent to download movies i find on isohunt. It says there are hundreds of peers althought i can't get speeds above 5k. I'm using verizon dsl and i get faster internet using a dynamic Ip. I can't get my port to forward correctly and if that's the problem it's ridculous.

Also, I can't find any movies im looking for on limewire basic.

maybe there's a better filesharing program to download movies or maybe i can increase my torrent download speeds without a static IP. I am as frusterated as openheimer is.

TheCommonDose
02-15-2006, 10:37 AM
alright after hours of troubleshooting, and calls to customer service, and downloading new azureus, I've finally download a movie only to find it didn't work! Where's the best place to find reliable movies? The websites i tried in your forum above only gave me corrupt files.

Delorean
02-15-2006, 12:55 PM
Private trakers!
We get such quastions all the time.
Try private sites such as bitsoup.org,filelist.org,pisexy.org,torrentleech.org,torrentbytes.net etc..
These sites will give you a lot better speeds and 99.99% uncorrupted files!
As for your forwarding problem go this site http://portforward.com/networking/static-xp.htm

TheCommonDose
02-16-2006, 03:28 AM
thanks buddy

voloo
02-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah private trackers are good, but I wonder if can solve the underlying problem.

Yoga
02-16-2006, 09:33 PM
:lol: