PDA

View Full Version : Dick Cheney shot Harry Whittington

GepperRankins
02-16-2006, 01:37 AM
so what?

vidcc
02-16-2006, 01:46 AM
It's all a big hype by the liberal media...I mean they are not reporting anything about the parts of whittington that didn't get shot. (i'll try to find the cartoon that said this)

I don't think the story is scandalous but it is great sport :shifty:

GepperRankins
02-16-2006, 01:48 AM
it was an accident. it's fair to take the piss.

i don't get how there's any serious criticism. he must feel pretty fucking stupid, so we can let him off for hiding for a day :ermm:

vidcc
02-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Well there are certain things that happened after that are not clearly explained, like why the delay before he spoke to the sheriff.

Still it's taking the heat off of the Libby trial, the NSA hearings etc. ;)

GepperRankins
02-16-2006, 01:55 AM
Well there are certain things that happened after that are not clearly explained, like why the delay before he spoke to the sheriff.

Still it's taking the heat off of the Libby trial, the NSA hearings etc. ;)
are you wearing a tinfoil hat? :unsure:

vidcc
02-16-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm sure it's not conspiracy, just a "nice little side effect"

j2k4
02-16-2006, 02:31 AM
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than take a midnight ride with Teddy Kennedy.

Busyman
02-16-2006, 02:39 AM
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than take a midnight ride with Teddy Kennedy.
Cool then you too can have a chance at having your face blown....off.

j2k4
02-16-2006, 03:05 AM
Cool then you too can have a chance at having your face blown....off.

I'd be alive.

Cheney and his entourage immediately rendered aid.

Teddy went back to his hotel, had a drink or ten and took a load off.

vidcc
02-16-2006, 03:21 AM
You DO listen to rush

j2k4
02-16-2006, 04:06 AM
You DO listen to rush

No, I DON'T.

I used to listen to him on what was probably the only FM station in the country that carried him.

About six years ago they moved him to their AM sister-station, which I cannot receive.

Sorry...:dry:

BTW-

How would you know what Rush said unless YOU listen to him?

thewizeard
02-16-2006, 06:31 AM
I think it was a rather good shot myself.. I just wonder why he was so ashamed to share his triumph with the world and only let the gas out after some considerable time had past...

Rumour has it, that this was just a new, typically unworkable, Bush policy, designed to reduce the pension costs in America...and help fill the ever increasing American deficit...

Busyman
02-16-2006, 07:00 AM
I think it was a rather good shot myself.. I just wonder why he was so ashamed to share his triumph with the world and only let the gas out after some considerable time had past...

Rumour has it, that this was just a new, typically unworkable, Bush policy, designed to reduce the pension costs in America...and help fill the ever increasing American deficit...
I think Harry knew too much.

thewizeard
02-16-2006, 07:30 AM
Turn again DickHarry Whittington

Dick decided there was no future for him in London, and left to go home to Gloucestershire. He stopped on top of Highgate Hill on the way out of London. There he heard the bells of London ringing - they seemed to say: �Turn again, Dick Cheney Whittington, (I am getting all mixed up here) three times Lord Mayor of London'.

The story continues.... Dick thought this was a good omen and returned to Fitzwarren's house. He learnt that the ship had returned with great news. The sailing party arrived in a foreign land where the king's court was overrun by rats. Dick's cat killed or drove out all the rats. In thanks the king paid a huge sum of gold to buy the cat. Dick was now a very wealthy man. He married Alice Fitzwarren, and eventually became Lord Mayor of London.

There you go..history repeats itself...

The Streets are not paved with gold, for Harry, but lead...

lynx
02-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Cheney obviously didn't have proper gun control. ;)

zapjb
02-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Cheney didn't speak to the police for a day. Because he was under the influence of alcohol & or prescription drugs. Flame on.:)

thewizeard
02-16-2006, 09:27 AM
To be honest...it's the Vice-President of the USA! ...that's to whom we are refering...I think it's time that Bush and his cronies get the hell out of the White House...

What do you think would have happened to the likes of us..if we had waited a day to own up?

Cheney voelt zich door alle kritiek niet als aangeschoten wild: hij heeft het publiek naar zijn zeggen niet eerder geïnformeerd, omdat hij eerst precies wilde vaststellen wat er gebeurd was.

which in English..basically means...He didn't want to inform the general public untill he could be sure what had happened....

hehe,.. man, you just shot your friend...that's what happened.

Tempestv
02-16-2006, 09:29 AM
I like how the white house and cheney's firends all tried to claim that he was not to blaim. I have a feeling that Cheney only appoigized because all the hunting experts came out quite clearly and said that Cheney was to blaim, so what else could he say? every kid in montana that graduates from hunter safety (basicly every kid in montana) knows that the number one rule to firearm safety is know your target and beyond.

At least since all the people he knows or has anything to do with are millionare lawyers, most of the people of the country are safe.

I am a Montana Native
I love to hunt and fish
I love to shoot guns
Many of my Economic Beliefs side with conservitives
Bush is a FUCKUP AND COULD NOT GET OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE FAST ENOUGH WITH THE REST OF HIS FUCKING CROOKED FRIENDS!!
sorry, any talking about the current crop of idiots to occupy the white house kinda touches on a nerve

Busyman
02-16-2006, 10:00 AM
I like how the white house and cheney's firends all tried to claim that he was not to blaim. I have a feeling that Cheney only appoigized because all the hunting experts came out quite clearly and said that Cheney was to blaim, so what else could he say? every kid in montana that graduates from hunter safety (basicly every kid in montana) knows that the number one rule to firearm safety is know your target and beyond.

At least since all the people he knows or has anything to do with are millionare lawyers, most of the people of the country are safe.

I am a Montana Native
I love to hunt and fish
I love to shoot guns
Many of my Economic Beliefs side with conservitives
Bush is a FUCKUP AND COULD NOT GET OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE FAST ENOUGH WITH THE REST OF HIS FUCKING CROOKED FRIENDS!!
sorry, any talking about the current crop of idiots to occupy the white house kinda touches on a nerve
Well you are anything but a sheep. That's for sure. :mellow:

Did you hear? Harry has buckshot in his heart and had an attack recently.

It's a shame that he'll probably die.:(

Harry knows too much.

Tempestv
02-16-2006, 10:30 AM
Well you are anything but a sheep. That's for sure. :mellow:

Good thing, I have nightmares about that kind of thing. I gotta wonder though- who was it that said that if you support gun rights, that means that you for example do not support womans right to choose? what is the connection bettween them?

Harry knows too much.

Actually, he is fine, they got the bb out of the area where it was causing trouble, and now it is just free floating in his heart. apperently it won't cause problems. I have a number of friends with bbs under the skin due to bb gun wars, I never thought about something like that killing you by pluging up you heart. it seems almost to far fetched to be true.

Busyman
02-16-2006, 11:15 AM
Good thing, I have nightmares about that kind of thing. I gotta wonder though- who was it that said that if you support gun rights, that means that you for example do not support womans right to choose? what is the connection bettween them?

Harry knows too much.

Actually, he is fine, they got the bb out of the area where it was causing trouble, and now it is just free floating in his heart. apperently it won't cause problems. I have a number of friends with bbs under the skin due to bb gun wars, I never thought about something like that killing you by pluging up you heart. it seems almost to far fetched to be true.
Yeah I remember the BB Gun Wars of yore. :happy: Before that it was throwing rocks.

And to your first paragraph, you will find that most people on this forum fall into 2 specific categories with a very miniscule variance per individual.

conservatives - Jesus, ant-gay marriage, gun rights, Bush is great, pro-Iraq War, tax cut good, Republican law making good, American, pro-life

liberals - American and European, gays are born, pro-gay marriage, pro-gun control or pro-gun ban, primarily atheist, anti-Iraq War, pro-choice, pro-prostitution

vidcc
02-16-2006, 04:04 PM
BTW-

How would you know what Rush said unless YOU listen to him?
Because I often listen to him and his first words monday morning were yours. I do listen to rush, but I laugh at him instead of believing him as his ditto head do.
It's good to listen to the "other side" even if they are totally mad

vidcc
02-16-2006, 06:48 PM
It's all a big hype by the liberal media...I mean they are not reporting anything about the parts of whittington that didn't get shot. (i'll try to find the cartoon that said this)

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3521/021506950x316badreporter4vw.gif

Biggles
02-17-2006, 07:36 PM
I understand that the gentlemen concerned has apologised for the upset to Mr Chenney and has promised to return his BBs as soon as the hospital can dig them out.

GepperRankins
02-17-2006, 07:41 PM
on the news some dude said that cheney was keeping his head down now, which is something his hunting partners should do in future. :smilie4:

Snee
02-17-2006, 08:03 PM
I reckon that Cheney bloke ought to be shot.

thewizeard
02-18-2006, 02:57 PM
I understand that the gentlemen concerned has apologised for the upset to Mr Chenney and has promised to return his BBs as soon as the hospital can dig them out.

...damn right he should... he should have felt honored to be shot by the Vice President of the US...all that play acting ..going to hospital..

..and I read he got a standing ovation too...( Dick Cheney) in his home district. He would get one from me too...if he would just do the same to the lawyer who is trying to make me cough up.....

djgfx
02-20-2006, 09:01 PM
daily show had alot of fun makin fun of this one..check out the vids on comedycentral.com

Skiz
07-03-2006, 08:09 PM
This was quite a similar accident:

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/37831/Turn_That_Camera_Off_Dad.html

Skillian
07-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Oof! :pinch: