PDA

View Full Version : And Now...An Interrogation From "The Shield"

Busyman
02-16-2006, 10:57 AM
Casper - Am I done here?

Shane - No you're not done here. Not until you tell us what you were doing at Almato Alvarado's apartment today.

Casper - You all are buggin'. I was at my homegirls and how am gon' kill somebody I neva even heard of?

Shane - And how long before you piss off the wrong Mandingo and he wastes your pasty wigger ass as reparations?

Casper - The streets ain't got nuttin' but love for Casper as long as I'm puttin' money in their pockets.

Vic - Hmph. One bad month and you'll be danglin' from a balcony just like Vanilla Ice.

Shane - Another great white wannabe. Next thing you know we're gonna be hearing about some shitty rap album your gonna wanna put out.

Casper - Why you trippin' on dis blackwhite shit. Color ain't a thang.

Shane - Oh come one, man. It's just us glacier monkeys. We both know white is right and black is whack.

Vic - Which is why you are rollin' with the pretty white lady. You may talk like a brother but you hang with your own.

Shane - Not that the sistas would show you love anyway.

Casper - Man I get more black ass than a bus bench in Compton, ya heard?

Vic & Shane (laughter)

Vic - Hard for me to imagine you holdin' it down with some Nubian matress monster.

Casper - Well you need to ask somebody, one-time. Tanisha's my go to girl. She let me tear her phat ass and sugarwalls up anytime I want. White hoe's only around 'cause she swallows nut and I can take her home to moms without any drama.

Shane - Word

Mr. Mulder
02-16-2006, 11:00 AM
He was a nob wasn't he :lol:

muchspl3
02-16-2006, 12:47 PM
shit, I get more black ass than a bus bench in compton

Busyman
02-23-2006, 08:08 AM
Ha! The old Dallas Cowboys coach. Jimmy Johnson, is playing in the episode I'm watching. He's got a long beard.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious spoilers
Lem's going to jail.
The Strike Team and Corrine's assets will be frozen.

Oh and btw, 2 major characters are not going to make it to next season.

muchspl3
02-23-2006, 08:35 AM
bullshit spoilers

first of all this is the last season

Busyman
02-23-2006, 01:48 PM
bullshit spoilers

first of all this is the last season
That's been confirmed then denied.