PDA

View Full Version : HELP with bittorrent

d-one
02-17-2006, 08:42 PM
ok i need help fast i'm so confused.I had bitlord and was using torrent reactor for downloads but i wanted better and faster so i tryed bitcomet but am unable to download a lot of files?and thought it was extremely slow,then tried utorrent but didn't like the look of it,what should i try now?i just want a simple easy to install faster program???maybe i'm doing it wrong aaahhhh

RealitY
02-17-2006, 08:49 PM
Ive used Azerus fo a long time although speed isnt based on client generally.
I get more connectiions with it though so better speeds in theory...

d-one
02-17-2006, 09:26 PM
ok i'v downloaded azureus and might seem like a silly question but where do i find the downloads? also is bitcomet the same thing as azureus? thanx

RealitY
02-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Try to keep your posts if theyre on the same issue in one thread as theres no need to create a new thread in this situation nor a reason to post the same question twice as it clutters the forum. Ive merged the threads and deleted the dup posts...

Oyster
02-18-2006, 05:30 PM
all clients are they same but it varies due to what the programmers have in each program. bitcomet uses less memory then azuerus but is banned from a lot of private sites.

d-one
02-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Hi,might sound like a silly question but i have just downloaded azureus can you tell me how i find things to download?thanx

GepperRankins
02-22-2006, 10:22 AM
start at www.thepiratebay.org

you might wanna download the autospeed plugin too :smilie4:

yazeed
02-22-2006, 04:25 PM
try torrentspy.com
isohunt.com
mininova.com
newnova.org

good luck, and welcome to the wonderful world of torrents