PDA

View Full Version : :glafg

manker
02-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Mr so called TheThat made me laug

manker
02-19-2006, 10:31 PM
Down here most people call them "soft drinks". I call them "pointless drinks".And that :glad

manker
02-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Alriht, Iust before I gfo downstairs. <Ade me laufh

What on earth are yopu on about mate have you been on the sauce perchance?

===

Hello my lovely - yes, I';ve had a few I was on abvout thew Tom bAker thing - it;s quality! Dint have chance to try it til taday.

Cheese
02-19-2006, 10:46 PM

===

Hello my lovely - yes, I';ve had a few I was on abvout thew Tom bAker thing - it;s quality! Dint have chance to try it til taday.
:glag:

Apparently, with the aid of Tom Baker, you convinced some bloke's parents that they have aids. (I hope it's not the bad kind).

JPaul
02-19-2006, 11:29 PM
Mr so called TheThat made me laug
You shit yourself, m'apologise.

Snee
02-20-2006, 02:31 AM

===

Drunk manker = baz.

Definitely baz :dabs:

Proper Bo
02-20-2006, 02:37 AM
~~lol~:lol:~

manker
02-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Oh, the typing horror.

===

I did the Tom Baker thing to my mate's parents. He's off on a round the world trip and has just left Thailand - so, obviously, he must have aids. I thought it best that Tom Baker break the news to his parents.

I phoned him later in the night to let him in on the gag, for some reason he didn't find it that funny and said it was in really bad taste (:o). Apparently his parents had already phoned him (presumably to disown him) but he'd ruined the joke and told them that he was hiv negative.

Quelle spoilsport.

Mr JP Fugley
02-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Quality

GepperRankins
02-20-2006, 03:25 PM
manker = twat :lol:

moral high ground FTW